Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,123 members, 7,890,758 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:39 PM

Farting In Front Of Your Partner... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Farting In Front Of Your Partner... (452 Views)

Farting In A Relationship "Is Farting A Sign Of Love?" / Farting In Love / Ways People Act After Farting In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farting In Front Of Your Partner... by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
At what point in a relationship is it acceptable to break wind in front of your partner? Is it ever OK or should you just always clench your cheeks and wait until they have left the room? What if one slips out when you're in bed?
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner... by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lols...I got no partner so I can't tell. Hopefully the 2nd commenter will say som'
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner... by Sonnobax15(m): 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
lipsrsealed
Not that I'm not in support of my banny bombarding me with her fart....But she must do it stylishly, slowly, romantically and respectfully..........

I've come across couples who sees it as symptoms of true love grin. Kolo people full this life cha grin

1 Like

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner... by ValCon888: 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
It's only when you can fart in each other's presence that you're truly one.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner... by luscioustrish(f): 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
We both fart in each other’s presence, laugh over it and move on. grin grin
Nobody has time to pretend or form.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner... by Moeman: 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
i find it quite disrespectful and disgusting
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner... by Nyascobar1414: 12:22am On Dec 22, 2021
So females sef dey fart.. Mtcheew so WTF we'd saying they are special

(1) (Reply)

Guilty Of This? / How Many Relationship (s) Did You Go Into In 2021 / 6 Sure Signs A Lady Is Attracted To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.