Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,765 members, 7,969,249 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:29 PM

Do Women Even Cook Anymore - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do Women Even Cook Anymore (6941 Views)

10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? / Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Women Even Cook Anymore by kabukabu(m): 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2011
tom28:

If you are not married to a white woman then you probably a manb1tch.I have been around white girls and they dont know how to cook especially the white women from the western part of europe and America as well.Non african women like Hispanic and Indian ladies are good cooks as well but for a white woman the only thing they know how to do is blow a black man"s thing and i might give them credit for that though grin
Too much feminism in europe and america has made the white woman think that she"s above a male.A white woman doesnt cook and if she has to eat its either her manb1tch white hubby or boyfr1nd does it for her or else he takes her to the junk house and that could explain why white girls look like hippos.So shut up and be the manb1tch that you are
Ewu!

You are a dunce,who doesnt even deserve to have a woman around, I bet you are too broke to even pay for whores so you jack your earthworm every day in front of your computer grin grin.Its faggies like you who burst their eyeballs when they see successful women doing their thing,multitasking at home and in the office, get off nairaland and go bend over to your boyfriend, because you dont deserve a girlfriend, OKPE.
Re: Do Women Even Cook Anymore by adrian5(m): 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2011
well,
I feel that the world has changed. In marriage now there are no clear cut responsibilites(except childbirth and breast feeding). However, it is a thing of pride when a woman cooks for her familiy and not some help. A woman who insists that she cannot cook in her own home is like a man who finds his wife unappealling.
Re: Do Women Even Cook Anymore by dealordea(m): 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2011
Deal_ordea, we know guys like you, that will sit down and fold their hands while the women serve you your meals while kneeling down, and wait on their knees while you eat up your food, sit down there, dey look for woman that will cook for you every second of the day, without you helping out, you will get that in the villages,
I don't mind doing the cooking all through as long as my husband is helping me out with one chore or the other, here in the States, no househelp, do it your self, ni fa!!!

Well, you don't know and let me tell you, am much a better chef in the kitchen, i can bet it with my life.
Re: Do Women Even Cook Anymore by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2011
Ms. Potato:
LOL! Like when my bf first cook for my family and I a simple chicken and beef stew,we were all shock as we have never seen such thing before. But my family are very open when it comes to food except my father and I. We both are fussy eaters but when we ate it, we were impress. Since than when I make wontons, I use shrimp and pork or if Im making some chinese dish, I would sumtimes mixed the meat and seafood together. I find it impressive smiley  grin

Lol. Shrimp and pork wontons sound yummy tongue

Yup, it's always good to be open-minded, especially with food. The combinations and flavors are endless.

agent zakky:
@ogugua, em salivating at the sight of your ogbono soup but that eba could be made more appealing.

baslone:
Yeah, sure looks like a bowl of sacrifice! 

Lwkmd. Well, I didn't take the picture expecting to put it here. I took it to make my friend jealous but found it fitting for this thread lol. Next time, I'll keep that in mind.
Re: Do Women Even Cook Anymore by MeGaStReEt: 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2011
What happened to fast food. . .
Re: Do Women Even Cook Anymore by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2011
kabukabu:

You are a dunce,who doesnt even deserve to have a woman around, I bet you are too broke to even pay for whores so you jack your earthworm every day in front of your computer grin grin.Its faggies like you who burst their eyeballs when they see successful women doing their thing,multitasking at home and in the office, get off nairaland and go bend over to your boyfriend, because you dont deserve a girlfriend, OKPE.
Look at this g0at posting what he does on a routine basis to me.Who ever masturbates b4 the pc except a pathetic nerd and i wont be surprised if thats what you do.You one of those pathetic Nigerian men who allow themselves being abused by their women.I wont be surprised if your wife slaps you in public and tells you to wash her undies.I know many weaklings who do this on a daily basis.
F00L!
Re: Do Women Even Cook Anymore by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

What happened to fast food. . .
You do know too much junk food is not good for the body right?
This could explain why some naija girls have bags of fat with horrible stretch marks around their waist with rotund tummies.
Re: Do Women Even Cook Anymore by DaveyL(m): 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2011
My wife cooks very good food for me. I got fed up with the English girls that cannot cook and was delighted when I met my Nigerian wife-to-be and found she can cook very well. And I never heard of a man leaving a marriage where he gets his dinner on the table every evening when he comes home from work. If the woman can cook, she can keep her husband, no matter what else she does or whatever her failings in other ways.
Re: Do Women Even Cook Anymore by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2011
Davey L:

My wife cooks very good food for me. I got fed up with the English girls that cannot cook and was delighted when I met my Nigerian wife-to-be and found she can cook very well. And I never heard of a man leaving a marriage where he gets his dinner on the table every evening when he comes home from work. If the woman can cook, she can keep her husband, no matter what else she does or whatever her failings in other ways.
What can we do without our african queens wink
Re: Do Women Even Cook Anymore by codelady(f): 11:55pm On Jun 15, 2011
All this confusion is as a result of the Western style of life Nigerians have chosen to adopt. But, as actions speak louder than words - I studied two kinds of SUCCESSFUL marriages around me - first those those that have lasted 20+ years. In those marriages, the wife is primarily responsible for cooking, while it was optional for the husband. As one of the wives said to me, "It's not a question as to whether it's my turn to do dinner or his. We are both busy people, but I wouldn't expect my husband to go to the market and cook dinner. He would do it as a surprise on occasion - if he feels like it!" This trend is what I observed over a period of many years (in many happy homes) before settling down myself. Secondly, marriages that have lasted 10+ years (we can call these relatively "modern" marriages, career women and all). Same thing - and in fact, another wife from this generation said to me "Before marriage i hated cooking. But the love I have for my husband and my home made me go back and learn, because I understood that the success or failure of my marriage rested mainly with how I ran my home." My own sister has been married 21 years now, and though she is a successful career woman, she has managed her kitchen the whole while (with a few breaks when she was ill/gave birth). Ladies, let's look around us and learn from the BEST examples if we want the BEST. The Westerners do NOT manage their personal lives well (check out their divorce rates). Nuff said, folks!
Re: Do Women Even Cook Anymore by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 16, 2011
codelady:

All this confusion is as a result of the Western style of life Nigerians have chosen to adopt. But, as actions speak louder than words - I studied two kinds of SUCCESSFUL marriages around me - first those those that have lasted 20+ years. In those marriages, the wife is primarily responsible for cooking, while it was optional for the husband. As one of the wives said to me, "It's not a question as to whether it's my turn to do dinner or his. We are both busy people, but I wouldn't expect my husband to go to the market and cook dinner. He would do it as a surprise on occasion - if he feels like it!" This trend is what I observed over a period of many years (in many happy homes) before settling down myself. Secondly, marriages that have lasted 10+ years (we can call these relatively "modern" marriages, career women and all). Same thing - and in fact, another wife from this generation said to me "Before marriage i hated cooking. But the love I have for my husband and my home made me go back and learn, because I understood that the success or failure of my marriage rested mainly with how I ran my home." My own sister has been married 21 years now, and though she is a successful career woman, she has managed her kitchen the whole while (with a few breaks when she was ill/gave birth). Ladies, let's look around us and learn from the BEST examples if we want the BEST. The Westerners do NOT manage their personal lives well (check out their divorce rates). Nuff said, folks!
Abeg preach on my sista
Its so sad that many of us nigerians try to imitate the western ppl in every thing they do even as far as copying their negative behaviour.So sad that many nigerians today believe that white is right.
Re: Do Women Even Cook Anymore by kabukabu50(m): 1:09am On Jun 16, 2011
tom28:

Look at this g0at posting what he does on a routine basis to me.Who ever self services b4 the pc except a pathetic nerd and i wont be surprised if thats what you do.You one of those pathetic Nigerian men who allow themselves being abused by their women.I wont be surprised if your wife slaps you in public and tells you to wash her undies.I know many weaklings who do this on a daily basis.
F00L!

You're a weak minded sycophant who believes that women are second class citizens,a primitive neanderthal like you should not be allowed near women, good to know that your kind is dying out, becoming EXTINCT, APE.

Re: Do Women Even Cook Anymore by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 16, 2011
kabukabu50:

You're a weak minded sycophant who believes that women are second class citizens,a primitive neanderthal like you should not be allowed near women, good to know that your kind is dying out, becoming EXTINCT, APE.
Your father handsome sha o!
Just look as he just chill and pose for that picture, haha! cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Women Even Cook Anymore by kabukabu50(m): 1:59am On Jun 16, 2011
tom28:

Your father handsome sha o!
Just look as he just chill and pose for that picture, haha! cheesy cheesy

Here's your Dad,right here, right after he was told he had AIDS grin grin

Re: Do Women Even Cook Anymore by Nobody: 2:11am On Jun 16, 2011
kabukabu50:

Here's your Dad,right here, right after he was told he had AIDS grin grin

Lmbao thats your Uncle.I mean look at the strong resemblance he has with your father. cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Women Even Cook Anymore by Nobody: 2:14am On Jun 16, 2011
I can now see why u call urself kabukabu.You really have a kabukabu family grin
Re: Do Women Even Cook Anymore by Roland17(m): 3:11am On Jun 16, 2011
Even when they are cooking, its with a blackberry pinging, me i don tire. i cook by myself.
Re: Do Women Even Cook Anymore by Nobody: 3:20am On Jun 16, 2011
Must blackberry be brought into everything? What of iPhone and Android babes? Some people can ever see good in Nigerian women, even when it's staring them in the face.
Re: Do Women Even Cook Anymore by kabukabu50(m): 3:22am On Jun 16, 2011
tom28:

I can now see why u call urself kabukabu.You really have a kabukabu family grin

Actually,here is your family, making a big fuss about who is going to cook tonight wink wink wink wink wink

Re: Do Women Even Cook Anymore by Nobody: 4:16am On Jun 16, 2011
Roland17:

Even when they are cooking, its with a blackberry pinging, me i don tire. i cook by myself.
Just imagine the blackberry falls inside the pot of hot soup they are cooking grin
Re: Do Women Even Cook Anymore by Nobody: 4:20am On Jun 16, 2011
kabukabu50:

Actually,here is your family, making a big fuss about who is going to cook tonight wink wink wink wink wink
Here is a picture of your oyibo girlfriend

Re: Do Women Even Cook Anymore by GeorgeD1(m): 10:49am On Jun 16, 2011
no they don't. most akada woman nowadays prefer to eat at fast food joints like mr biggs. angry
Re: Do Women Even Cook Anymore by kabukabu50(m): 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2011
tom28:

Here is a picture of your oyibo girlfriend

Got one more of ya, grin grin grin. smile for the cam next time, you mat get a banana. grin

Re: Do Women Even Cook Anymore by LOLOH: 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2011
YEP THEY DO, JUST ATE SOMFING FROM MY GURL
Re: Do Women Even Cook Anymore by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2011
kabukabu50:

Got one more of ya, grin grin grin. smile for the cam next time, you mat get a banana. grin
See the way your eyeballs dey roll for your head after taking :Dwee wee

Re: Do Women Even Cook Anymore by kabukabu50(m): 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2011
tom28:

See the way your eyeballs dey roll for your head after taking :Dwee wee

Well here is you looking for a handout grin grin grin

Re: Do Women Even Cook Anymore by DaveyL(m): 10:09pm On Jun 16, 2011
It's very simple. When I come home in the evening and find my wife has prepared a good dinner for me, I know by her actions that she loves and respects me. When I have eaten, I am satisfied, and I can overlook a whatever other difficulties there might be at home. Even if your wife has been unfaithful, but has cooked you dinner, but not done so for the other man, then you know that you remain the most important man in her life and that there is therefore hope for your marriage. But if she has stopped making the effort to prepare your dinner, you know that she no longer cares.

Similarly, as a man, you must do the things that a man must do. You must deal with problems that arise, do any heavy work around the house, and ensure that your wife is comfortable at home and not having to do mans work. If you do these things around the house, take care of any repairs that are needed and so on, then likewise your wife will know that you care for and respect her. And you must eat the food that she has prepared, no matter whether it is to your taste or not.

It pains me these days in England to see so many women that cannot cook their husbands a dinner, and so many man that cannot undertake even the simplest tasks around the house such as to repair a dripping tap, or paint a door. It is no wonder that they do not remain married for long, because truly they do not need each other for any practical thing, and do not depend on their wife/husband for anything, so when they have a difficulty in their relationship, they will part.
Re: Do Women Even Cook Anymore by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2011
kabukabu50:

Well here is you looking for a handout grin grin grin
shocked F00 posting pictures of animals and calling them human beings.Anyway here"s a picture of your family album that i got the other day grin

Re: Do Women Even Cook Anymore by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 17, 2011
See how una don destroy this thread.

Davey L:
It's very simple. When I come home in the evening and find my wife has prepared a good dinner for me, I know by her actions that she loves and respects me. When I have eaten, I am satisfied, and I can overlook a whatever other difficulties there might be at home. Even if your wife has been unfaithful, but has cooked you dinner, but not done so for the other man, then you know that you remain the most important man in her life and that there is therefore hope for your marriage. But if she has stopped making the effort to prepare your dinner, you know that she no longer cares.

Similarly, as a man, you must do the things that a man must do. You must deal with problems that arise, do any heavy work around the house, and ensure that your wife is comfortable at home and not having to do mans work. If you do these things around the house, take care of any repairs that are needed and so on, then likewise your wife will know that you care for and respect her. And you must eat the food that she has prepared, no matter whether it is to your taste or not.

It pains me these days in England to see so many women that cannot cook their husbands a dinner, and so many man that cannot undertake even the simplest tasks around the house such as to repair a dripping tap, or paint a door. It is no wonder that they do not remain married for long, because truly they do not need each other for any practical thing, and do not depend on their wife/husband for anything, so when they have a difficulty in their relationship, they will part.

I definitely agree.
Re: Do Women Even Cook Anymore by xp17(m): 12:52am On Jun 17, 2011
yes they still cook
Re: Do Women Even Cook Anymore by kabukabu50(m): 1:14am On Jun 17, 2011
tom28:

shocked F00 posting pictures of animals and calling them human beings.Anyway here"s a picture of your family album that i got the other day grin

So sad, somebody give the kid a banana grin grin grin

Re: Do Women Even Cook Anymore by Nobody: 2:21am On Jun 17, 2011
kabukabu50:

So sad, somebody give the kid a banana grin grin grin
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Live Abj, PH, Bauchi, Jos, Calabar, Lagos Get Ofada And Garri Ijebu(Packaged) / Should Boys Help Out In Cooking Food? ? / See Fresh Octopus From Akwaibom Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.