Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,861 members, 7,889,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

Global Debt Reaches A Record $226 Trillion - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Global Debt Reaches A Record $226 Trillion (6090 Views)

World Bank Warns Of Global Debt Crisis Amid Borrowing Build-up / Ghana’s Public Debt Reaches 59.4% Of GDP At The End Of July 2019 / World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Global Debt Reaches A Record $226 Trillion by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 22, 2021
Crystyano:

Take your complex to your village

It's not about white vs black
Unfortunately you didn't get my point poor reading etiquette I guess . calculation of that hard currency to our naira is over 124 quadrillion .
Come to think of it who is gon pay back.?
Re: Global Debt Reaches A Record $226 Trillion by chudez0147(m): 11:09am On Dec 22, 2021
Opexzy:
I am sure USA owes the most...

That's 22.6 trillion... That is almost 9 times the size of Africa's GDP....

Make una dey fear God nah.... Why you con hate your country like this..
DamnNiggai
Isoright

This guy go know book well .
Re: Global Debt Reaches A Record $226 Trillion by BluelightHotel: 11:13am On Dec 22, 2021
And who is the global indebted to?alien?

It’s all conspiracy and fallacy.
Re: Global Debt Reaches A Record $226 Trillion by Doyin2(m): 11:23am On Dec 22, 2021
I never knew many people on Nairaland are this daft!

S226 trillion global debt and they are attributing it to Nigeria.

Whereas Nigeria's share is just $87billion!.

In fact Nigeria should borrow more for development,based on global total.

SMH undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Global Debt Reaches A Record $226 Trillion by FmO4(m): 11:33am On Dec 22, 2021
You read this at all?
author=Vickym1post=108711730]LaiMuhammad should coman debunk this rumour and tell us the real amount...

This govt came to finish Nigeria and if there will be Nigeria on 2022 if they continue like this cos China will take over Nigeria cos of debt... [/quote]
Re: Global Debt Reaches A Record $226 Trillion by Abujakenneth: 11:47am On Dec 22, 2021
Madam, it's world debt.
Vickym1:
Lai Muhammad should coman debunk this rumour and tell us the real amount...

This govt came to finish Nigeria and if there will be Nigeria on 2022 if they continue like this cos China will take over Nigeria cos of debt...
Re: Global Debt Reaches A Record $226 Trillion by Yusman316(m): 11:51am On Dec 22, 2021
pacespot:
And who are the creditors, the world is indebted to who? Any business and financial savvy person will know this. The people who the world is indebted to are the rich and the super rich. They buy debts of many rich countries through many government-issued securities so that they will continue to get paid in dividends and interests for eternity.

This is a primary indicator of the growing gap between the rich and poor. Most of the countries of the world are running budget deficits, governments issue out bonds, treasury bills and notes to balance the book, in which they will have to pay back the money to their bond holders through dividends and interest payment.

It is a very long explanation of how the people who run government are also the same people the government is indebted to.
Nice explanation, though some will still not understand what you posted and continue with their silly questions and comments
Re: Global Debt Reaches A Record $226 Trillion by tunize(m): 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
Vickym1:

This govt came to finish Nigeria and if there will be Nigeria on 2022 if they continue like this cos China will take over Nigeria cos of debt...
Did you read it at all?
Re: Global Debt Reaches A Record $226 Trillion by drmuchin: 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
googlepikins:
I always avoid anything that will make me pay Tax in Nigeria, I can't be the one who helps dubious government officials to live large

Do u grow Ur own food?
Do u use firewood for lighting, cooking?
Do u use donkey/camel for transportation?
Do u wear animal skins for clothing like Adam?
Gerarrahere mehn
Shit
Re: Global Debt Reaches A Record $226 Trillion by Unlettered: 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Just look at some of the comments up there. undecided

People don’t even read to understand. The topic is about world governments put together. How can Nigeria alone be owing over 200 Trillion dollars

My thought exactly. The first commenter had to mention buhari and nigeria. Just pure hatred for your country. Sigh
Re: Global Debt Reaches A Record $226 Trillion by Unlettered: 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2021
JC2021:
The post is about global debt not Nigeria's debt. Let's comment on the points raised abeg. 2 pages now, most comments show how shallow most Nigerians are.

Sometimes you just read for info and move. Alot of commenters re just hungry bastards with jobs like sales girls/boys, security guards, hawkers and snake killers. 70% are just bastard with hatred from mastubation. Sigh
Re: Global Debt Reaches A Record $226 Trillion by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
Differentiate:

Unfortunately you didn't get my point poor reading etiquette I guess . calculation of that hard currency to our naira is over 124 quadrillion .
Come to think of it who is gon pay back.?

Your point is needless

Poor communicating etiquette and I am sure
Re: Global Debt Reaches A Record $226 Trillion by ArewaNorth: 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2021
Vickym1:

U.S has more than $26.trillion debt and the Chinese do own a lot of U.S. debt—about $1.1 trillion as of early 2020. Japan and China own about 5.2% and 4.6% of the U.S. debt, respectively. Japanese-owned debt doesn't receive nearly as much negative attention as Chinese-owned debt, ostensibly because Japan is seen as a friendlier nation and the Japanese economy hasn't been growing at a 7% clip year after year. The other countries that hold the most U.S. debt include the U.K., Brazil, and Ireland. So, forget all that debt issues and invest, when it's time to enjoy the debt, enjoy it. Let me help u with the site that can help u see more of U.S heavy debt profile:
https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/080615/china-owns-us-debt-how-much.asp
Re: Global Debt Reaches A Record $226 Trillion by Afamed: 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2021
vedaxcool:

Did you go to school? Or are just itching to say rubbish? Do you know what 10% of $227 trillion ($22.7 trillion) is? What is Nigeria's current debt? It is not up to a $100 billion. Most you guys spew ignorance with so much confidence!
Kindly ignore those children of frustration

1 Like

Re: Global Debt Reaches A Record $226 Trillion by BluntCrazeMan: 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2021
Global Debt??
So the earth is in such debts?
Who are we owing??
Jupiter?
Or the sun??
How much sef is the “Solar System” as a whole is owing??
Re: Global Debt Reaches A Record $226 Trillion by omojeesu(m): 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
Must be that the world economy may crash that the apocalyptic Beast and antichrist may arise to establish, among other things, New World Economic Order based on the AI "mark of the Beast".
Re: Global Debt Reaches A Record $226 Trillion by CaptainAyub: 5:09am On Dec 23, 2021
michoim:

What has your comment got to do with the topic? Are you always this daft?
Zombie,is your god buhari not racking up debts fastly for the zoo?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunlight Resources Limited / No Petrol Price Increase In May - NNPC / Nigeria Loses N417 Billion To Oil Production Disruption In One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.