Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,948 members, 7,922,341 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 03:23 AM

Ijaws Of Imo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws Of Imo State (2133 Views)

Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? / Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction / Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws Of Imo State by Captain8(m): 8:34pm On May 08, 2022
2elliot:
You are not ashamed that despite our huge resources, there is no single developed Ijaw clan or community. Only shanties and very poor bungalows. No infrastructural development, nothing nothing. Na to make mouth and drink kaikai boys like una sabi. As long as you don't face the one Nigeria Fulani led govt and leave the Igbos, I will continue to battled your kaikai infested posts.
oboy, am not the one arrested lamidi cownu...
Am not the one that ginger lamidi cownu into trouble..
You people ginger him into trouble without giving him single advice to build wall of friendship, rather, you were clapping for him when he was busy destroying friendship of Ijaw, now, you want me to shoot gun for him gain freedom... Are you ok?
Re: Ijaws Of Imo State by JavaScript90: 10:12pm On May 08, 2022
Captain8:
The Egbema Ijaws of rivers and imo]
The Egbema people of Imo and Rivers state are a subgroup of the Egbema Kingdom in delta and edo state . The Kingdom is split into two different states. Egbema people in Imo state (Ohaji/Egbema). Egbema people in Rivers state (Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni).
Though, many thought they Igbos because of their associations with the Imo people.

Egbema of rivers state originated from the Egbema Kingdom in delta state and edo state.
Though, they have been accultured by imos. Egbema of rivers have a strong Igbo cultural but still maintain their Ijaw Identity.
The Egbema Igbos have always kept their Identity.

Na you make me ijaw man?
Mynd please delete this thread. We don't have any identity crisis

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Of Imo State by Bravetunde: 1:01am On May 09, 2022
JavaScript90:

Na you make me ijaw man?
You are wasting your time.
He is a yorubaddr coword.
Captain8 is a foool.
We the real ijaws are their lord,they are slavves.
Ijaws in akwaibom have dealth with them recently.
10/0. grin grin cheesy grin
Afonjas are only good with making mouth but no single streghntt.
If he is truly ijaw let him post his pics and that of his clan.
Captain8 do it and I will confirm you are ijaw and give you 100k.
Cowords cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Of Imo State by Captain8(m): 9:51am On May 09, 2022
JavaScript90:

Na you make me ijaw man?
Egbema people are Ijaw people..
Egbema mean town that landed from sea in Ijaw..

The Egbemas of river state originated from the Egbema Kingdom of Delta and edo state...
Re: Ijaws Of Imo State by Bravetunde: 9:55am On May 09, 2022
Captain8:

The Egbemas of river state originated from the Egbema Kingdom of Delta and edo state...

Trashh I'm ijaw and what you have said is a big liar.
I don't know what's wrong with you afonja cowords, backstabbetrs and kriminals.
You use your other monikers parachoko to also write trashh.
Egbrma in imo and rivers are igbos.
Sad waste are slavves to ss I hope you know. grin cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Ijaws Of Imo State by JavaScript90: 10:56am On May 09, 2022
Captain8:

Oga are you an egbema man? I am specifically from obuorji kindred in mmahu, which is the head and rallying point of egbema people and I am telling you we are neither ijaw nor have any questions about our identity

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws Of Imo State by Captain8(m): 11:09am On May 09, 2022
JavaScript90:

Oga are you an egbema man? I am specifically from obuorji kindred in mmahu, which is the head and rallying point of egbema people and I am telling you we are neither ijaw nor have any questions about our identity
mentioned the main communities of Egbema?
Re: Ijaws Of Imo State by JavaScript90: 1:59pm On May 09, 2022
Captain8:
mentioned the main communities of Egbema?

Original 13 villages of egbema in imo state

Obokofia
Opuoma
Obiakpu
Mmahu
Abaezhi
Obeakpu
Abacheke
Umudike
Etekwuru
Ekugba
Mgbara
umuoji
Oforola

Due to Creation of autonomous communties, current egbema autonomous communties in imo state

Opuoma
Egbema
Obiakpu(I was born here since. Spdc flow station is also located here)
Obosima
Mmahu
Obuomadike

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Of Imo State by ljoh: 2:32pm On May 09, 2022
SMH
The OP is not Ijaw

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Has Off "Comment" Button On Twitter / Joe Igbokwe: Tinubu On Path To Victory As APC Governors Agree On Primaries / Meet Peter Obi's VP: Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.