Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,667 members, 7,968,918 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:04 PM

How To Get 1000 Subscribers From 1 Video Fast - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get 1000 Subscribers From 1 Video Fast (412 Views)

Capture SMS Newsletter Subscribers From Your Websites / Help: 2 Years A Youtuber, 1000 Subscribers, No Money / Youtube Monetization 2018: Account Must Have 4000 Watch Hours & 1000 Subscribers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 1000 Subscribers From 1 Video Fast by Goreviewrite(m): 10:34am On Dec 22, 2021
First things first - don’t buy views, don’t even consider it. It’s a huge waste of time and resources. If you get caught, you can lose your account - it happens. Oh yeah, and those “subs” your buying. Let me ask you (and the people who would give such advice) a question. How interested are these people going to be in your content? Do they actually like the videos you are making?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he0HuePJbVc

OK so I’ve been able to get 1,000 subs in a day - but it wasn’t from the beginning. But do think it’s possible, but not likely. The easiest way to get 1,000 subs in a day, would be creating a viral vid. Since that’s nearly impossible to predict - here is exactly what I would do;

First, take the time to set up your channel, and your content. Pre make at least about 3 videos that are very well produced and entertaining and relevant. Research similar, popular videos. Make sure that they ask viewers to subscribe at the beginning and end. Make visually appealing thumbnails. Upload these and set them up to publish on the same day.

Next, you want to contact every single lead you have - so all of your family, friends, coworkers etc and tell them about your awesome new channel and why they would even want to see it. Tell them about your premier date and ask them to subscribe at that time.

Build up hype. Like the previous answer, advertise, advertise, advertise. Put your channels link on your car/bike/moped. Have some close friends share the channel with their family, friends, coworkers. Run ads on facebook, google, twitter and instagram.

OK now for some more extreme (yet legal) measures. Contact your local newspaper and see if you can get them to talk about the channel. See if you can get anyone to talk about the channel. Make sure you explain why you think it’s relevant to them and only contact people who would be interested. Keep building up the hype for the launch date.

Launch date;

In the morning when you launch your channel - watch your analytics. Make sure that people are actually viewing it and subbing. If someone you know said they would sub, politely ask them if the’ve done it yet.

I’m not sure how far you would get in one day, but hey you never know. I hope you found my answer useful.

PS: Don’t do sub4sub or pay for videos - HUGE waste of time.

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Summarized In 3 Minutes: Create Free Websites Now / Help, I Can't Position Ads On My Blog / Themeforest Theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.