Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:55 AM

Genuine Engine Wire And Brain Box Plug For 2004 Toyota Rav4 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Genuine Engine Wire And Brain Box Plug For 2004 Toyota Rav4 (764 Views)

My Toyota Corolla's Brain Box Has Been Stolen! / All-new 2019 Toyota Rav4 Unveiled (photos, Details And Price) / Help With Brain Box Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine Engine Wire And Brain Box Plug For 2004 Toyota Rav4 by Timblogga: 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2021
Please I need a genuine engine wire and brain box for a 2004 rav 4. I can’t seem to find a thread about it. Any genuine dealer here please?
Re: Genuine Engine Wire And Brain Box Plug For 2004 Toyota Rav4 by autologic: 6:36am On Dec 24, 2021
Timblogga:
Please I need a genuine engine wire and brain box for a 2004 rav 4. I can’t seem to find a thread about it. Any genuine dealer here please?
What is the issue with your vehicle
Re: Genuine Engine Wire And Brain Box Plug For 2004 Toyota Rav4 by Timblogga: 10:08am On Dec 24, 2021
autologic:

What is the issue with your vehicle
it came with the down nozzle type of engine, which was eventually changed to upper nozzle. It’s been one issues from the other. Sometimes it refuses to go beyond a particular speed, sometimes refuses to start. Was told it’s an issue with those that did the wiring during the conversion.
Re: Genuine Engine Wire And Brain Box Plug For 2004 Toyota Rav4 by autologic: 10:29am On Dec 24, 2021
Timblogga:
it came with the down nozzle type of engine, which was eventually changed to upper nozzle. It’s been one issues from the other. Sometimes it refuses to go beyond a particular speed, sometimes refuses to start. Was told it’s an issue with those that did the wiring during the conversion.
Vehicle must have been severely abused electrically ,what will resolve this pieces is a complete restoration project, everything must be taken back to its initial setting ,any short of this a pure waste of money and effort.
Don't be at rush to start throwing brainbox ,wires etc so that it doesn't eventually turn to a white elephant project .First let a professional diagnotician handles this by doing a thorough diagnostic and troubleshooting of whatever are wrong and do a completely estimates whatever it will take to take it back to proper shape and based on that u can plan if it a project worth going into or not.

2 Likes

Re: Genuine Engine Wire And Brain Box Plug For 2004 Toyota Rav4 by Dozieson(m): 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2021
autologic:

Vehicle must have been severely abused electrically ,what will resolve this pieces is a complete restoration project, everything must be taken back to its initial setting

Gbam!

(1) (Reply)

Car For Rental / Any Android Headunit Dealer In Abuja? / All You Need To Know About The Washing Of The Injector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.