Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,105 members, 7,880,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:14 PM

A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help (4409 Views)

Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by Mikeeytools: 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2021
Baba drop her number Abeg. I need to ask her some political questions.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by Romeomustdie: 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
aktolly54:
you might call your ex after some days ,if na you wrong her then try apologize to her again and make her happy. Not necessary you date your ex again .you always avoid seeing her so the feeling won't come again and start Bleep.Ing her. Send airtime or money to her account
why should i have to do that, i won't even talk to her again self.
Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by aktolly54(m): 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
Romeomustdie:
why should i have to do that, i won't even talk to her again self.
as you please sir
Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by madone: 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
Romeomustdie:

I ask her why did she tell me this, but she said i must never say it to any other person that she's from the marine kingdom, and that she told me all this things is because she just want to tell me.. She then came close, kissed me and left..

lalasticlala, mynd44.
what is the title of this Nigerian film

1 Like

Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by Romeomustdie: 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2021
madone:
what is the title of this Nigerian film
i just don't know why people don't believe the truth, what i just told you happened yesterday.
Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by Mynameis007(m): 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
Romeomustdie:
i just don't know why people don't believe the truth, what i just told you happened yesterday.

Na wa ooo
Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by madone: 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2021
Romeomustdie:
with this ur moniker and my moniker you and I know say u dey craze

1 Like

Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by chigoziri2403(m): 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
Romeomustdie:
i don't understand, is there anything about her to being from the marine kingdom?
lots brother, lots, ask the OP for better clarity
Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by AutoChick4U(f): 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
Romeomustdie:
which luck, she just told me the truth that she is from the marine kingdom.. I'm still afraid right now
boya tell her to drop 50 odds bayi, abi dem no fit see future ni

1 Like

Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by Aguilar(m): 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
Run from her and run from anything that has to do with witches.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by TONERO500(m): 1:40am On Dec 23, 2021
HopeVictor:
Ask her which part of the kingdom..

The marine kingdom is large grin

Lol that's funny

1 Like

Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by ogboro1(m): 1:51am On Dec 23, 2021
You dey mami water for four years and half you no rich...that one na mami water
Abeg bro witch way no fit make you rich na waste of time be that
Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by Double0h7(f): 3:34am On Dec 23, 2021
Wow, my brain literally switched off while reading this...
Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by phemmyfour: 4:59am On Dec 23, 2021
Romeomustdie:
Hello nairalanders, please read up and give me your advice in the end..

There is a saying that; the more you go, the more you see.' that is my situation at the moment..

There is this girl i've been toasting, she is too beautiful and just that type that will pass on the other side of the road and you will be like; that is my girl passing without been ask.. But now i know why she has not given me the chance to come in.

So yesterday night, she was passing and i called her as usuall and was asking her why she dosn't love me, but she told me that infact she loves me more than enything.. So i ask her what is the reason to why she has been turning me down and,

'These was her words'

let me be sincere with you.. Why do you always like dating girls that are from the marine kingdom, or don't you know that your ex girlfriend is from the marine kingdom? I told her to stop, that my ex gf was not from the marine kingdom..

She laughed and ask me, have i ever wondered why my ex gf always fall in any crusade groud she goes, or why her mumm never liked me or supported our relationship? The truth is that she is no friend to my ex, and i was like how did she no that, because my ex mum never liked me for one day, and i dated her daughter for four and half years. They call her my wife in my community..

She told me that my ex mum was a strong and real witch, and that she has tried many times to kill me, but that her daughter told her that if she hurt me, that she will kill herself and that was the reason i'm still alive today.. She told me that they have discussed about me multiple times in the marine kingdom, and that my ex gf have recieved many punishment and injuries in the spiritual world because of me, that if not for how that girl love me, i would not hav be standing here.. She said respect that you ex gf, she love u die, till today..

Of a truth, i kno that my ex loves me die, but how did she kno all this things, i was just looking at her like who really is this girl, and i ask her how did she know this things she is telling me, and then she told me she is from the marine kingdom.. At tat point, I just moved a litle bit backward from her, and she told me not to be afraid of her, that she is just like other person..

I ask her why did she tell me this, but she said i must never say it to any other person that she's from the marine kingdom, and that she told me all this things is because she just want to tell me.. She then came close, kissed me and left..

I have never seen anything that scared me as this before, so i was dating a girl whom herself and her mum was from the marine kingdom and to the point of even been discussed in their kingdom, i told myself..

I was blinded by love all this while, but that is not even my problem now, because me and my ex are no more. The problem is why did she tell me that she is from the marine kingdom, how did she get the mind to even say it to me.. If she did not tell me haven told me about my ex and her mum, i would not have suspected her to be one, as i would have tought that maybe she heard it somewhere else.. But she just said it to me clear that i'm also from the marine kingdom'

Nairalanders, i'm confused right now, please what should i do at this point, and what should i not do?

I need serious advice.

i don't need her love again, but should i contineu to answer this girl if she greet me again?

lalasticlala, mynd44.
Nonsense
Marine kingdom people are wealthy, why are you poor?
Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by okoroemeka(m): 6:30am On Dec 23, 2021
vanida6:
Abeg see luck wey some peoples dey find,,,,op abeg countinued ur love u re good.
like I have been seriously looking for a girl like that,marine,desert or forest kingdom I don't care,all I know is that they take good care of their men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by Judd007: 6:37am On Dec 23, 2021
All these kind babes I de look for
Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by MARVEEY9090(m): 7:23am On Dec 23, 2021
Supreme145:
Lol.....which kain tori person no go hear for nairaland

Ahswr brother man, this one weak me...

.na the question the girl ask am, off me...
Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by snitchbitch: 7:26am On Dec 23, 2021
there was one of my neighbours that has this beautiful girl as his girlfriend

this girl was very very beautiful to the point that i wanted to hmmmn her on sight

but she just passed by my window and told, i be marine girl oh,

since that day i just behaved myself and just greeted "hi , hi good morning " and went with my palaver

1 Like

Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by frozen70(f): 8:58am On Dec 23, 2021
Romeomustdie:

There is a saying that; the more you go, the more you see.' that is my situation at the moment..

There is this girl i've been toasting, she is too beautiful and just that type that will pass on the other side of the road and you will be like; that is my girl passing without been ask.. But now i know why she has not given me the chance to come in.

So yesterday night, she was passing and i called her as usuall and was asking her why she dosn't love me, but she told me that infact she loves me more than enything.. So i ask her what is the reason to why she has been turning me down and,

'These was her words'

let me be sincere with you.. Why do you always like dating girls that are from the marine kingdom, or don't you know that your ex girlfriend is from the marine kingdom? I told her to stop, that my ex gf was not from the marine kingdom..

She laughed and ask me, have i ever wondered why my ex gf always fall in any crusade groud she goes, or why her mumm never liked me or supported our relationship? The truth is that she is no friend to my ex, and i was like how did she no that, because my ex mum never liked me for one day, and i dated her daughter for four and half years. They call her my wife in my community..

She told me that my ex mum was a strong and real witch, and that she has tried many times to kill me, but that her daughter told her that if she hurt me, that she will kill herself and that was the reason i'm still alive today.. She told me that they have discussed about me multiple times in the marine kingdom, and that my ex gf have recieved many punishment and injuries in the spiritual world because of me, that if not for how that girl love me, i would not hav be standing here.. She said respect that you ex gf, she love u die, till today..

Of a truth, i kno that my ex loves me die, but how did she kno all this things, i was just looking at her like who really is this girl, and i ask her how did she know this things she is telling me, and then she told me she is from the marine kingdom.. At tat point, I just moved a litle bit backward from her, and she told me not to be afraid of her, that she is just like other person..

I have never seen anything that scared me as this before, so i was dating a girl whom herself and her mum was from the marine kingdom and to the point of even been discussed in their kingdom, i told myself..

I was blinded by love all this while, but that is not even my problem now, because me and my ex are no more. The problem is why did she tell me that she is from the marine kingdom, how did she get the mind to even say it to me.. If she did not tell me haven told me about my ex and her mum, i would not have suspected her to be one, as i would have tought that maybe she heard it somewhere else.. But she just said it to me clear that i'm also from the marine kingdom'

Nairalanders, i'm confused right now, please what should i do at this point, and what should i not do?

I need serious advice.

i don't need her love again, but should i contineu to answer this girl if she greet me again?

lalasticlala, mynd44.

You don't need to avoid her, just be friends with her and know very well that, you must not sleep with her
She has told you all you need to hear, just respect your self

1 Like

Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by Hotspotbro(m): 10:03am On Dec 23, 2021
Damn niggar

Marine, I tink say na US Marine..

Marine or Un marine
A hole is a hole...

1 Like

Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by Karemarealty288(m): 10:23am On Dec 23, 2021
I heard they have the latest technology....tell her to give you Iphone 17 promaximus.....or you wouldn't take it

Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by kingtinnie(m): 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
Tell her you’re aqua man

1 Like

Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by joinnow: 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
Hope you won't enter
Bloody Mess
Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by joinnow: 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
Hope you won't enter
Bloody Mess

I nearly enter one
Afikpo curvy chick.
She said she had a. round mirror on her forehead reason she always look to the ground when walking or talking to you. Many other things which made me to scamper. Like if you annoyed her and she cried you will be in hot soup
Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by Jeon(f): 1:14pm On May 04, 2022
Romeomustdie:

'These was her words'

I need serious advice.

lalasticlala, mynd44.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by Lostchild(m): 4:22pm On May 04, 2022
Romeomustdie

Believe all she told you. Your sexual intercouse with demonic Nigeria girls can cause you a life time of pain and suffering.

Marine girls are in everywhere.

Save your life and stay away from sex. .Go for deliverance.

I am writing a new thread, titled:
She asked me to be her lover.

I will post it due time. Read my own stories below

https://www.nairaland.com/6891474/marine-girl-dated

https://www.nairaland.com/6902138/she-giving-out-free-sex

https://www.nairaland.com/6913558/snake-came-out-vagina

Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:59pm On May 04, 2022
Romeomustdie:

'These was her words'

I need serious advice.

lalasticlala, mynd44.

Hold on..

She asked you not to tell anyone .

Now you told 2million people ..

Omoh .. e don be for you ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Look At Me Like A Fool For Doing This? / When Will Nigerian Girls Start Asking Men Out ? / Most Girls Aint Worth Loving But Furking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.