Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,283 members, 7,887,827 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:38 PM

Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) (23867 Views)

Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' / Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues / Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) by Babtech001: 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2021
Dancehall singer, Cynthia Morgan, on Wednesday rekindled her battle with her former label boss, Jude Okoye, as she called him out over their past deal, Igbere TV reports.

Cynthia Morgan had last year taken Okoye to court over the accountability of her intellectual property during their time together.

However, in a recent rant on her Instagram story, she had called him out, stating that she didn’t beg him for a deal.

She said this while reacting to a tweet from an entertainment reporter, Joey Akan, who said she “scattered” the contract and left the label.

Akan had tweeted, “Same Twitter dragged Jude Okoye when Cynthia Morgan came here to cry crocodile tears. Na then wey everybody magically remember say Cynthia Morgan na generational talent. Person wey scatter contract, leave label, drop songs, then flop hard. This place na just vibes and anger.” (sic)

Reacting to Akan’s claim, she wrote, “If you need any favour from @judeengees, you can call him. Are you mad? Na me you wan take they catch cruise?” (sic)

She continued, “And you @judeengees can you repeat all those things you said in your interview to my face? I bet not. You better call this bad egg to order @joeyakan tell him the truth so you don’t ruin his life like you’ve ruined yours

“You claimed I was the most talented individual in Africa or even the world but you treated me like shit because you never wanted me to know my worth.”

According to her, her past manager, Joy Tongo, had convinced her to accept Jude Okoye’s deal over that of his brother, Peter Okoye, Igbere TV reports.

She continued, “Unfortunately for you guys, I already knew who I was even before I met Joy. I was only humble because I knew I couldn’t do it alone.

“Joy claimed you were nonchalant with me because of the things May D did to you. Lol am I May D? Why sign me if you knew you wanted to unleash your trauma on me? @judeengees I have been quiet because of the days I once called you dad.

“But God forbid you fathering a great woman like me. Until you and joy apologise for your atrocities, you will never have great children come through you to this world.

“I never begged you for a deal sir, contrary to the story joy gave. If she ever did , it wasn’t with my consent. I had a deal on the table from your brother @peterpsquare with incentives like a few structured labels.

“Joy only advised me to take yours because she claimed you had more managerial experience.”

She then went further to share screenshots from Akan’s Twitter page about her, as she warned the reporter to keep her name out of his mouth.

https://instagram.com/stories/royalmadrina/2733907966226011021?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) by Babtech001: 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2021
More

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hmmmm,,

Abeg try dey drop songs at least, your cho cho cho don too much.

62 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) by BlaqJosh: 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
This girl wan trend by force

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) by Bayaar02(m): 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
OK... Next!
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) by fourboys: 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
Anything wey Nairaland mods see for Instagram na news.... RIP nairaland embarassed embarassed embarassed

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) by VOsimhen144(m): 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
Last night I was watching a Nigerian christmas movie.

And the part where Mary tells Joseph that she's pregnant, Joseph was surprised and he exclaimed, "Jesus Christ!!!"

Immediately I stopped watching and changed the channel.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) by money121(m): 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
Yimu
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
They should check on this girl, she's definitely going through alot.

17 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) by hillperman: 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) by officialfestus(m): 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
Na December we really dey as usual, na December her craze dey start.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) by MarveworldG: 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) by condralbedez: 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
The girl won trend small this Ember month....
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) by Globalhustler(m): 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
Wetin this girl still dey Talk. She want to jump start her dead career.
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) by holuwajobar(m): 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
All these story without a response from Jude

This girl is going through trauma... Someone close should help her

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) by kenzysmith: 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
Make this lady go rest jare music done live am teytey make enter one brothel go hustle

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) by Thandiubani(m): 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
Na every year this girl dey call out Jude Okoye.

Better bad market. She just dey use Jude dey shine every time.

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) by ukaface(f): 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
Aunty rest kwanu
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) by newsote: 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
All these fake Yeyebrities seeking attention to revive their dead career
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) by Miles300: 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
This one no just know wetin dey worry her, no be u use your hand comot from the record label to go solo? Which one u come dey blame jude up and down.... People should learn to take responsibility for their actions and move and no keep blaming people for their own failures...

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) by Omniman(m): 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2021
Let the bashing begin
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
Never a dull moment on social media.

The only difference is that we don't only watch the drama,

We make cool cash on it, in foreign currencies.

Let the drama last forever....

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) by phemmyfour: 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
fourboys:
Anything wey Nairaland mods see for Instagram na news.... RIP nairaland embarassed embarassed embarassed
There was a Nairaland cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) by Datedoboy: 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hmmm. Make Jude or Peter or paul just help this girl.

The country hard and I don't see these rants stopping anytime soon.

They can organize shows for her to earn some money. She is frustrated hence the rants.

Personally, I think Cynthia should leave music and try something else. She and mayd tried during their days.

I really feel for her and mayd

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) by Triangles1(m): 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
If you don't forget the past you would become mad and good things won't locate you.

Who run away from fight fight another day.
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
Weed is not for everybody oweh weh! Highness is not for everybody oweh weh! This girl, I don't know you as a musician but last time I remember reading your story here accusing someone of scattering your destiny. Now, you had just arrived again! You no wan repent! Stop smoking weed! You said no, highness is not for everybody!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) by Rastaramsey(m): 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
Na every yeyebrity wan fight this December
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) by itsme01: 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2021
shocked

Bini girl

Na only Italian Job them Sabi do

360 days of 2021, Cynthia Morgan can't buy a 20,000. Naira beat from an upcoming local producer, she can't afford cheap studio to write and record a song... Like a lazy entitled slowpoke she is still leeching on to the past without new content

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2021
German juice don finish

Nha kunu abi zobo remain

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati / Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake / Ice Prince Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.