Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,449 members, 7,881,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:02 AM

Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. (9687 Views)

Oshiomhole: I Did Not Call Seyi Makinde An Overhyped Social Media Governor / Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video / Open And Dirty Drainage System: Will Babajide Sanwo-olu Rescue Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by Christistruth00: 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

And you are happy, he lives in lagos and kano.

He is the richest man in Africa, he is even richer than lagos, he literally conquer lagos, while you guys were pounding amala.

Can Dangote survive without Government endorsed Monopoly right from Babangida Era

Lagos knows Dangote History and Secrets with evidence to prove it

Go and sit down

Dangote can’t survive without Government Protection

3 Likes

Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by OBALOLA55(m): 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
helinues:
People should not accuse wrong people for this oo

Na one of the Almajiri dey open his mouth gbau to say Lagos is dirty, over hyped.

Nothing to argue about. Abeg ignore him
IAM JUST A LOVER OF SPECTACLEgrin

1 Like

Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
You're the pig abok!

I no get time to dey exchange chidish pictures.

We all know how poverty is smiling on more of your people.

Today, you will claim you are from the north, tomorrow from dubia, the next day yoruba.

The amount of poverty in lagos is amazing

Atleast, almajiris have food to eat and place to sleep.

There are millions in lagos who have no food to eat or place to stay.

1 Like

Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 22, 2021
Christistruth00:

Can Dangote survive without Government endorsed Monopoly right from Babangida Era

Go and sit down

Now dangote can't survive without government protection.

What stops the lagosian businessmen from getting that government protection?

Ooh...i forgot, they don't build or create anything, they always want to serve or work for people.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by Christistruth00: 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Ooh...i forgot, they don't build or create anything, they always want to serve or work for people.

You don’t know Lagos then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by Naigleria1: 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
seunmsg:

How come they are only industrious when they get to Lagos? Why can't they replicate their industriousness at home? Does it have to do with the excellent leadership of Lagos and the poor and visionless leadership at home? That they have to come to Lagos to become industrious is a campaign point for Tinubu. Kudos to him for bringing out the best in them. We need him to turn all parts of Nigeria to Lagos so that Nigerians can achieve the height of their industriousness in any part of the country and not in Lagos alone.

Overlooking the evident contributions foreigners have made in Lagos, and other states at large is quite stupid
Immigrants tend to do better than their hosts on average, and this is not only evident in Lagos, but also in America where Asians and Jewish minorities tend to dominate the countries economy and institutions.

Also, saying that those regions aren’t nearly as good as Lagos is quite ignorant, but I’m not surprised. Your culture doesn’t support exploration.

The particular region you may be discussing has been subject to multiple political insurgencies, secessionist movements, wars, and genocides over the span of Nigerias existence, whilst other regions have been subject to religious terrorism and other criminal activities.

The only way to pay reparation to these particular set of industrious individuals is to declare their independent state, so they can maximise their potential and inaugurate peace.

Look at the American Olympiad team.
E choke, abi e no choke?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by OBALOLA55(m): 4:50pm On Dec 22, 2021
EMERGINGNATION2 DON’T SAY PIM HERE Ogrin

BIGSARAH BE WARNED TOO grin
Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Today, you will claim you are the north, tomorrow from dubia, the next day yoruba.

The amount of poverty in lagos is amazing

Atleast, almajiris have food to eat and place to sleep.

There are millions in lagos who have no food to eat or place to stay.

Gibberish

You're confuse

There is abject poverty and killing in your uselses, backward and parasitic region, you are here beating your chest online like a senseless gorilla that you're grin

There are far more hungry aboki than Yorubas.

If the South West and North East are both an independent country, South West dust the backward, unproductive and parasitic North West in every indices.

The North West is in the league of Chad and Niger Republic.

I've never claim to be from the North before.

I can never wish to come from such a uselses and unproductive NW or NE

Go and die aboki

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by BigSarah(f): 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
OBALOLA55:

I came to observe, I'm a spectator grin
Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by Emergingnation2(m): 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2021
OBALOLA55:

I just dey glance grin grin
Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by fx45(m): 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2021
OBALOLA55:

BigSarah is an Ab0ki
Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Gibberish

You're confuse

There is abject poverty and killing in your uselses, backward and parasitic region, you are here beating your chest online like a senseless gorilla that you're grin

There are far more hungry aboki than Yorubas.

If the South West and North East are both an independent country, South West dust the backward, unproductive and parasitic North West in every indices.

The North West is in the league of Chad and Niger Republic.

I've never claim to be from the North before.

I can never wish to come from such a uselses and unproductive NW or NE

Go and die aboki

Let me introduce you to your poverty.

Why do you people love to live ontop of dustbins? grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Your people are living in places that are more worst than that grin

https://twitter.com/SalihuAmumini/status/1473641091714985988

May the business men in the North West keep on carrying out more business on top your fellow cows up north grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Your people are living in places that are more worst than that grin

https://twitter.com/SalihuAmumini/status/1473641091714985988

May the business men in the North West keep on carrying out more business on top your fellow cows up north grin

FAKENEWS merchant, you have started again grin

Just a Twitter tweet from your fellow FAKENEWS merchants.
Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

FAKENEWS merchant, you have started again grin

Just a Twitter tweet from your fellow FAKENEWS merchants.

El-Rufai, who was in the Villa to brief the President on Sunday’s attack on Kauran Fawa, Marke and Ruhiya of Idasu Ward of Giwa Local Government Area, Kaduna State, which left at least 40 people dead, was accompanied by the State’s Commissioner for Internal Security and Home Affairs, Samuel Aruwan.

https://punchng.com/boko-haram-ipob-bandits-are-in-same-category-says-el-rufai/

Yes aboki, I agree with you. grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by Ovamboland(m): 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2021
Ttalk:

We want you to pack your luggage and leave this very moment and stop constituting nuisance and hindering the progress of Lagos

You want them to become destitute and starve?

1 Like

Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by OBALOLA55(m): 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
ARIBASALA0 WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN grin
Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by ScamHunter: 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2021
Lagos is dirty if you're poor. The few decent places in the city cost money. It could be frustrating living outside a real estate in Lagos. The natives can be dirty sha so living with them should be out of the question if you're averse to dirtiness.
Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by walefresh3(m): 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

attention seeker u are very poor that's why Lagos is dirty to u... For your information..note its still the best u can proud off ... It is the best in Nigeria... Show me a better place than Lagos on nigeria soil including Abuja I want to see something... U dis almajiri yannig dust to my hear.... I no wan dey post bad pictures of your desert... Pls show me a place that look better than dis in Nigeria...
The only thing Abuja has that's not your Fulani domain is wide road... Lagso is better than Abuja in terms of infrastructures...after air port and resort center with wide roads what else does Abuja have...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by OBALOLA55(m): 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
Christistruth00:

Go and sit down

WAIT ARE YOU NOLONGER FROM NIGER/DELTA BRUH

1 Like

Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by christistruth01: 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WAIT ARE YOU NOLONGER FROM NIGER/DELTA BRUH

I was never from Niger Delta

It was when the same People dragging Lagos with Yorubas started dragging Bonny and Opobo with Ijaws again that I got involved

You are dragging Lagos , dragging Port Harcourt , dragging Esan dragging Ijebu Igbo (last month) dragging Warri dragging Urhobo
eyeing Benin dragging Ogoni , dragging Akwa Ibom dragging Kogi dragging Benue

Na only you Waka Come ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by OBALOLA55(m): 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2021
christistruth01:

I was never from Niger Delta

It was when the same People dragging Lagos with Yorubas started dragging Bonny and Opobo with Ijaws again that I got involved
OH OK

I REALLY DO NOT WANT TO INTERFERE IN THIS FAMILY AFFAIR

GOODLUCK BRUH cool
Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by walefresh3(m): 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

This is the same Lagos that your almajiri leaders can't let go... Without Lagos u are nothing.. u dis terrorist fellow...All what goes to North comes through the same Lagos...
Same Lagos beat all the 3 regions combined in every economic index...

Remember , we also own part of the north with u ... kogi , kwara and Niger state ... Abeg swave

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by AfonjaConehead: 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Restructuring will help Afonja have better access to the resources generated by Lagos ports.

Thank you .

Correct. Other south will also begin to progress
Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by Iamgrey5(m): 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
Broveens42:

Stop disgracing yourself.
I said relocate everything that has to do with leaving for overseas.. including getting visas. And don't worry about significance of local economy. I just said you should relax and watch a drama unfold.

Please remove enugu and pH from that list.
Have you ever travelled to Germany, USA or even Dubai from there before?
I don't know why Nigerians get blinded by shenanigans of political actors. Or does it have to do with poor/outdated curriculum of Nigerian schools?
it's obvious you have no idea of what you are talking about

So it's Muritala Airport that offer visas to those traveling overseas? grin

And Yes Enugu, Kaduna Abuja and Port are all international airports, hence I highlighted those in my earlier response to your "show of ignorance"

By the way, it's embassies and consulates general offices that grant visas to other countries not airports. Nigeria government does not have the power to force other countries to set up their embassies where they want them.

Notwithstanding, most embassies are located in Abuja with a consulate in Lagos or Port. So if going to Lagos to get your Visa is the problem, try Abuja or Port.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by AfonjaConehead: 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2021
seunmsg:
It is not a must to stay in Lagos. If Lagos is dirty and stinking, kindly relocate to PH and enjoy the soot or relocate to Aba and enjoy the serene beauty or maybe move to Kano and enjoy whatever the city has to offer.

You know full well that this op is a notorious northerner but you can't face him but have to include your favourite Igbos to your in your response to him. This goes to show how afraid you guys are of these northerners.

If he was Igbo,haaa,we know the venom with which you all will unleash!!!
Even helinues,who knows the guy is saying everyone should ignore him,will he say such if it was an Igbo op?

Shakey shakey daddies grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by Iamgrey5(m): 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You are going to be dishonest to yourself, if you intend to drag poverty with other parts of Nigeria.

Sure the Southwest may have close to 20% poverty rate which is one of the lowest region to region in an incredibly poor country like Nigeria

However,:One out of every two Northerner lives in abject poverty. That's 50%

We have pictures, confections from northern leadership and statistics from international organization to back that claim.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by AfonjaConehead: 6:50pm On Dec 22, 2021
Ovamboland:

Lagos is constructing seaport in Lekki and another planned for Badagry. But you and your people are still demanding for seaport because you lack the capability to cause any to be built in your region. As you beg for presidency, restructuring, refrendum, Biafra, so you are begging for seaport. Them take begging swear for you? Who will open the seaport in Onithsa?

Jonathan was there with Pius Anyim for 6 years they released money for bra forgot about Onithsa seaport. this is where you all afonjas can bark...the op is a notorious northerner on here,none of you have said anything serious to him but any little thing Igbo,gbogbo eyin afonja,won ma bere lati pariwo bi aja grin
Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by DEROX: 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
FarahAideed:

Lagos economy is boosted by importation ..how many factories are in Lagos sef?
yeee see i am dissapointed in you,check your soaps,biscuits, creams and check where they are made
Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by AfonjaConehead: 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
Iamgrey5:
You are going to be dishonest to yourself, if you intend to drag poverty with other parts of Nigeria.

Sure the Southwest may have close to 20% poverty rate which is one of the lowest region to region in an incredibly poor country like Nigeria

However,:One out of every two Northerner lives in abject poverty. That's 50%

We have pictures, confections from northern leadership and statistics from international organization to back that claim.

Correct. I be misjudge this guy jare...
Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by Iamgrey5(m): 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Why can't you be bold and announce it to the world who is blocking you people now from having better access to your afonja ports...of course you can't cos you wouldn't wanna offend your masters grin
Really I thought we have being announcing it to the world for over five decades.

The unitary system of government Nigeria operates is the major problem every Nigerian is facing.

It breads corruption and nepotism

Oh ! you though I was going to blame the "Fulanis" as you guys often do and avoid blaming our leaders.

Not a chance!

1 Like

Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by AfonjaConehead: 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Really I thought we have being announcing it to the world for over five decades.

The unitary system of government Nigeria operates is the major problem every Nigerian is facing.

It breads corruption and nepotism

Oh ! you though I was going to blame the "Fulanis" as you guys often do and avoid blaming our leaders.

Not a chance!

If not that you posted something that made sense eh,I for come mine ya skull grin

Now gborie!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Timipre Sylva Speaks On Removing Subsidy / Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu / PT, ANN, ADC Enter Into Strategic Alliance To Form Apt,adopt Hashim As Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.