Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,320 members, 7,881,178 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:55 PM

Putin’s Hypersonic Missiles Carrying Warship On FIRE (pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin’s Hypersonic Missiles Carrying Warship On FIRE (pics, Video) (43036 Views)

S. Africa Unveils New Parliament Design Following 2022 Fire (PICS) / Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine / Russia Successfully Tests Putin's Hypersonic Missile (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin’s Hypersonic Missiles Carrying Warship On FIRE (pics, Video) by FourElements: 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
wink
Re: Putin’s Hypersonic Missiles Carrying Warship On FIRE (pics, Video) by FourElements: 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
jrusky:

Snipper is less than N700 very affordable or 3rd mainland bridge no gate fee to get there. Make your choice.

Good luck to you anuofia ewu Gambia.

You speak all English yet you are here with borrowed data.

You want to correct somebody instead to do it responsibly and receive thanks your block brain chose to threw a IO jab and displayed your silliness.
Playing the victim card again, right?
If you had been polite, you would have received politeness in return.
Re: Putin’s Hypersonic Missiles Carrying Warship On FIRE (pics, Video) by ohil: 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
Putin, so all your boosting just ended like this. That shows you are not yet prepared. Pls rethink before challenging the USA and the allies. It is not about talking.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin’s Hypersonic Missiles Carrying Warship On FIRE (pics, Video) by sunboy(m): 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
FalseProphet1:
There will be not more war. I see Putin bowing his head in shame.

This I have seen.

False prophet, nobody said they were going to any war before
Re: Putin’s Hypersonic Missiles Carrying Warship On FIRE (pics, Video) by gazza07(m): 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
It's sign. A huge catastrophic sign. Putin becareful
Re: Putin’s Hypersonic Missiles Carrying Warship On FIRE (pics, Video) by theamazonguru(m): 11:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
lasthero:
hmmmmmmmm.

Oya switch to your second account and drop the usual end of the world signs sermons

Hahahahahaha
Baba dey cash out steady as a blogger.
Stay there ooh
The hustle is real jare.

Who knows baba prolly got tutored by aka BAD NEWS AKA MR COVER hahaha
Re: Putin’s Hypersonic Missiles Carrying Warship On FIRE (pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 23, 2021
In spite of the chest beating and all...
Ship as expensive as that went up in flames... undecided

Below is a rare picture of a very well trained Chinese soldier carry a riffle in the worst way a soldier could...

Re: Putin’s Hypersonic Missiles Carrying Warship On FIRE (pics, Video) by Rick9(m): 12:35am On Dec 23, 2021
See waste of money in
Re: Putin’s Hypersonic Missiles Carrying Warship On FIRE (pics, Video) by LofiLogic: 4:54am On Dec 23, 2021
FourElements:
"Problems" are meant to be worked on and improved upon. That's what they keep doing, and that's why their armaments are always competitive.
I still don't see the correlation saying the Migs made "small" Saddam lose the war against a Western superpowers coalition. How could he have won?

I'm not supporting the MIG's issue, all I'm trying to say is Russia is,ehhhh let me say managing their stuff. But if a war should ever break out one thing that will never happen is Russia attacking through the sea
Re: Putin’s Hypersonic Missiles Carrying Warship On FIRE (pics, Video) by goodheart01: 5:59am On Dec 23, 2021
Irondome1:
American movies no go finish you.

This statement means u know nothing about Cyberspace/Cybersecurity or even hack protocols.

But u can believe that Russians and Chinese can hack American systems right?? Didn't Russia hack American systems during one of their elections? Pls allow the dude. He may be right, stop being bypassed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin’s Hypersonic Missiles Carrying Warship On FIRE (pics, Video) by goodheart01: 6:02am On Dec 23, 2021
War never even start ship don dey do auto destroy... Lol. I keep telling people Putin is a clown. All these his noise won't go anywhere

“One of the main questions of the investigation is why it caught fire, given that a warship should be made of non-combustible materials,” said a source. U can imagine! Inferior technology.
Re: Putin’s Hypersonic Missiles Carrying Warship On FIRE (pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 23, 2021
capip120:
Putin's warship or Russia's warship?
Is Putin financing the construction of the warship with his personal fund or is it part of Russia's military budget.
No matter how biased we are towards a person, we should learn to separate a state from an Individual.

Stupid Journalism.

Keep deceiving yourself
Separating the commander from the commanded
Re: Putin’s Hypersonic Missiles Carrying Warship On FIRE (pics, Video) by SUPERPACK: 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
goodheart01:
War never even start ship don dey do auto destroy... Lol. I keep telling people Putin is a clown. All these his noise won't go anywhere

“One of the main questions of the investigation is why it caught fire, given that a warship should be made of non-combustible materials,” said a source. U can imagine! Inferior technology.
I guess the $3 Billion US warship that got burnt last year was also constructed with inferior materials or made in China too.gringrin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI2dkQo2BF8
Re: Putin’s Hypersonic Missiles Carrying Warship On FIRE (pics, Video) by BJanta: 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Did you also hear of the one below that occured last year? A US war ship worth $3 Billion and by your logic constructed by Russia inferior industry got burnt to ashesgringrin. Una go just dey talk as if US no dey shit.

US dey shit, but dem no dey smell.
Re: Putin’s Hypersonic Missiles Carrying Warship On FIRE (pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
FourElements:
Mr Man. They don't store missiles on ship in building yard.
na madam and no wahala so Wetin con happen? Same thing happened in Iran these things expire bros na man made
Re: Putin’s Hypersonic Missiles Carrying Warship On FIRE (pics, Video) by goodheart01: 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
SUPERPACK:
I guess the $3 Billion US warship that got burnt last year was also constructed with inferior materials or made in China too.gringrin

I knew someone would say this trash here. Now let me tell u Mr. Man, don't come here to misinform people. Not everyone here is a kid like u. The US ship caught fire, yes we agree but it wasn't a technical fault or issue of bad technology. Infact the ship was already completed and functional. And the fire was caused by arson, by one of the US sailors who purposely set the ship on fire. But the Russian ship was still under construction, so it's very possible it's a technical fault. Russian technology have been known to have such mishaps from past experience.

Not everyone on nairaland is a novice like u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin’s Hypersonic Missiles Carrying Warship On FIRE (pics, Video) by SUPERPACK: 5:57pm On Dec 23, 2021
goodheart01:

I knew someone would say this trash here. Now let me tell u Mr. Man, don't come here to misinform people. Not everyone here is a kid like u. The US ship caught fire, yes we agree but it wasn't a technical fault or issue of bad technology. Infact the ship was already completed and functional. And the fire was caused by arson, by one of the US sailors who purposely set the ship on fire. But the Russian ship was still under construction, so it's very possible it's a technical fault. Russian technology have been known to have such mishaps from past experience.

Not everyone on nairaland is a novice like u
And what if the Russian warship fire was also an arson by one of the builders? Everything Russia is bad, everything China is bad, US is good, but your shithole can't produce common toothpick. You have no right to criticise any until you reach their substandard level as you put it.
Re: Putin’s Hypersonic Missiles Carrying Warship On FIRE (pics, Video) by goodheart01: 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
SUPERPACK:
And what if the Russian warship fire was also an arson by one of the builders? Everything Russia is bad, everything China is bad, US is good, but your shithole can't produce common toothpick. You have no right to criticise any until you reach their substandard level as you put it.

You're making an argument Ad Hominem. For your info I don't give a rat's ass about this shithole (as u called it) Nigeria. Whether Nigeria reaches the level or not it's none of my business. But as it stands now, nothing has been said about the burning of the Russian war ship just as the Americans said about theirs. Infact I don't think the Russians would say anything, just watch them keep it discreet because they know what's up. So for the mean time, the incidence stands as a technical fault, prior further investigation. Simple !!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) / ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine / Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.