Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:07 PM

Charles Soludo Spotted At The Gym Working Out In Awka (Pictures & Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Soludo Spotted At The Gym Working Out In Awka (Pictures & Video) (36479 Views)

Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) / Prof. Charles Soludo Spotted In Anambra Market Buying Foodstuffs (Photos) / Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charles Soludo Spotted At The Gym Working Out In Awka (Pictures & Video) by newswires: 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2021

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charles Soludo Spotted At The Gym Working Out In Awka (Pictures & Video) by newswires: 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2021

Re: Charles Soludo Spotted At The Gym Working Out In Awka (Pictures & Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
Unlike other pot belly polithiefians undecided

147 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Charles Soludo Spotted At The Gym Working Out In Awka (Pictures & Video) by UCyril: 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2021
Getting ready to move Anambra State forward.

204 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Charles Soludo Spotted At The Gym Working Out In Awka (Pictures & Video) by Wazobia2216: 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
See muscle shocked shocked shocked

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Soludo Spotted At The Gym Working Out In Awka (Pictures & Video) by prince4pro2: 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
Walk out well my dear e no easy to get d opportunity to loot thy people grin

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Charles Soludo Spotted At The Gym Working Out In Awka (Pictures & Video) by Ezewuzie01: 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
Soludo reminds me of Barack Obama, fit and bouncing, very agile and fit. He may not even like to wear big agbada that slows many of our governors down. Our darling daddy, you are God-sent to govern Anambra state. May God bless you and protect you sir and may your reign bear pleasant fruits for the blessed state of Anambra, Nigeria.

185 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Charles Soludo Spotted At The Gym Working Out In Awka (Pictures & Video) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
buhari come and do push up....come wit lai mohammed. i want 2 check something

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Soludo Spotted At The Gym Working Out In Awka (Pictures & Video) by BKayy: 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
That's it. This is the kind of energy needed to Govern the Great state of Anambra.

To govern Anambra no be beans talkless of moi moi so you have to work out and build your muscles physically, mentally and spiritually for it.

73 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo Spotted At The Gym Working Out In Awka (Pictures & Video) by SmartPolician: 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2021
Much as the people's expectations are high, I trust Soludo to bring about sweeping reforms that will take Anambra to a greater height!

39 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo Spotted At The Gym Working Out In Awka (Pictures & Video) by madmohamed(m): 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2021
newswires:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRyPBlq38dE

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CXyK3i-qcXd/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lalasticlala mukina2
is better you do what ever you want know because when you take over you will not have for this

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Spotted At The Gym Working Out In Awka (Pictures & Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 3:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
prince4pro2:
Walk out well my dear e no easy to get d opportunity to loot thy people grin
THIS IS NOT TINUBUS LAGOS BRUH

39 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo Spotted At The Gym Working Out In Awka (Pictures & Video) by kettykings: 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
Mental and physical fitness with emotional intelligence will see Anambra state performance at at all time high value

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Soludo Spotted At The Gym Working Out In Awka (Pictures & Video) by kettykings: 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
Mental and physical fitness with emotional intelligence will see Anambra state performance at at all time high value .

Anambra the first state in the history of Nigeria to kill the god fatherism syndrome keeping states in perpetuity of colonialism of gangsters

28 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo Spotted At The Gym Working Out In Awka (Pictures & Video) by michlins(m): 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
My governor. Obiano do quick make you comot body

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Soludo Spotted At The Gym Working Out In Awka (Pictures & Video) by Permesso: 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2021
newswires:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRyPBlq38dE

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CXyK3i-qcXd/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lalasticlala mukina2

Getting fit to take over the throne, he knows ruling a state like Anambra state requires alot of physical and mental fitness. The Solution the people of Anambra needs is here.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo Spotted At The Gym Working Out In Awka (Pictures & Video) by ignis: 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
How is this news?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Soludo Spotted At The Gym Working Out In Awka (Pictures & Video) by officialwdhtv: 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nice!
Re: Charles Soludo Spotted At The Gym Working Out In Awka (Pictures & Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
Soludo will transform Anambra to Dubai

This I have seen.

19 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo Spotted At The Gym Working Out In Awka (Pictures & Video) by fourboys: 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
na dis kind thing I wan dey see... Soludo the Solution... God bless u

13 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo Spotted At The Gym Working Out In Awka (Pictures & Video) by allahIsAnIDOL: 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
Baba is getting ready to scatter people's relationships, marriages with appointments and contracts when he finally takes over.
Re: Charles Soludo Spotted At The Gym Working Out In Awka (Pictures & Video) by Mophor: 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
Issokay
Re: Charles Soludo Spotted At The Gym Working Out In Awka (Pictures & Video) by GboyegaD(m): 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
What's the big deal?

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Spotted At The Gym Working Out In Awka (Pictures & Video) by itsme01: 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2021
This man is truly fit

His Gym boots are old, and the way he handles each gym equipment he is a pro in light weight lifting

12 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo Spotted At The Gym Working Out In Awka (Pictures & Video) by condralbedez: 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2021
Getting ready
Re: Charles Soludo Spotted At The Gym Working Out In Awka (Pictures & Video) by Godswillu(m): 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2021
My president can do much more than this. Soludo is still learning where my president is
I mean Bubu. wink wink wink wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9 / David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun / Most Indebted States In Nigeria 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.