Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,031 members, 7,880,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:22 PM

Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? (2873 Views)

Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls / My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by Truvelisback(m): 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
U don't know what u want yet.
Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
Candidlady:

swallow calm pill

lemme finish this liverpool's game first. We talk bout your package cheesy
Na draw match na. Hope say u no play Liverpool to win for ur ticket?

Ok match don finish, can we talk about it now?
Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
TeddyJammy:

When ur dick reach 9 inch grin grin
I go do dicck enlargement be that na wink

1 Like

Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by Candidlady: 11:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
SmellySperm:
Na draw match na. Hope say u no play Liverpool to win for ur ticket?
Ok match don finish, can we talk about it now?
lol i dont gamble

What kinda package do you want?
Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
Candidlady:

lol i dont gamble

What kinda package do you want?
Anything from your heart. It's Xmas season. Or should I drop my aza?
Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by arthurwillia(m): 12:46am On Dec 23, 2021
Crystalom3:
I'm at a loss here. If you can advise me, it'll be very helpful. I have two pretty girls and really can't make my mind on who to let go.

Joy

I met Joy about a year ago. She's pretty. Extremely pretty and fair, the way I like my girl. She's quite shy and gentle but around me, she'll talk her heart till forever.

I love that she can gist and laugh at my joke. And I am 100% sure that she loves me. Like a lot.

On the other hand, she's not that passionate about achievement. I mean she will be happy if she becomes something in life. But that drive is not just there.

Not like she's lazy. No she's not. But when it comes to studies, I sometimes feel I have to force her to study her books.

She's 22 but kind of like a baby and always want me to be in charge especially in things that are important to her. She always want me to take the lead and some things I thought she should have done, she will still be waiting for a go ahead from me.

This is good, I understand but I sometimes just wish she takes the initiative to do those things. And she's scared of people. She sometimes can't say no and will go out of her way to do things just to make other people feel happy even when it's killing her.

And sexually, she's kind of selfish. Once she's satisfied, that marks the end. I sometimes think she's naive as she's still very young.

Blessing

She doesn't talk much. Always laugh at my joke but she's kind of reserve.

Think of her as a girl that sits between been a born again Christian and the free world. She's like on that fence.

She kind of hold herself in high esteem and works really hard. I'm not yet in a relationship with her, she feels I'll distract her from her studies.

I know I can get her because I can see her already loosening up around me. I don't yet know much about her other than that she's very purposeful and extremely hard working.

She's very pretty too, but not like Joy. But the bottomline is, she's quite hard working and independent. I love that in a lady.

Not their real names o

Lol you are so sure you’ll get her, lol that is the beginning of your woes brother. Never ever assume any girl is yours
Or else you will cry
Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by newbornmacho(m): 2:46am On Dec 23, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

I no wan experience am oo

Amen
Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by phemmyfour: 4:30am On Dec 23, 2021
Crystalom3:
I'm at a loss here. If you can advise me, it'll be very helpful. I have two pretty girls and really can't make my mind on who to let go.

Joy

I met Joy about a year ago. She's pretty. Extremely pretty and fair, the way I like my girl. She's quite shy and gentle but around me, she'll talk her heart till forever.

I love that she can gist and laugh at my joke. And I am 100% sure that she loves me. Like a lot.

On the other hand, she's not that passionate about achievement. I mean she will be happy if she becomes something in life. But that drive is not just there.

Not like she's lazy. No she's not. But when it comes to studies, I sometimes feel I have to force her to study her books.

She's 22 but kind of like a baby and always want me to be in charge especially in things that are important to her. She always want me to take the lead and some things I thought she should have done, she will still be waiting for a go ahead from me.

This is good, I understand but I sometimes just wish she takes the initiative to do those things. And she's scared of people. She sometimes can't say no and will go out of her way to do things just to make other people feel happy even when it's killing her.

And sexually, she's kind of selfish. Once she's satisfied, that marks the end. I sometimes think she's naive as she's still very young.

Blessing

Think of her as a girl that sits between been a born again Christian and the free world. She's like on that fence.

She kind of hold herself in high esteem and works really hard. I'm not yet in a relationship with her, she feels I'll distract her from her studies.

I know I can get her because I can see her already loosening up around me. I don't yet know much about her other than that she's very purposeful and extremely hard working.

She's very pretty too, but not like Joy. But the bottomline is, she's quite hard working and independent. I love that in a lady.

Not their real names o
You don't know the second girl well enough, stick to the first girl.

She is teachable, girls grow and learn very fast as the relationship gets older and as they advance in age
Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by nokspos: 6:15am On Dec 23, 2021
how old is blessing?
Crystalom3:

Joy

Blessing

Not their real names o
Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by Candidlady: 7:34am On Dec 23, 2021
SmellySperm:
Anything from your heart. It's Xmas season. Or should I drop my aza?

i want to believe you are a xtain acts 3:1-13 cheesy
Good morning
Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by Nicepoker(m): 7:45am On Dec 23, 2021
Stay with joy and keep blessing as a sex partner grin
Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 23, 2021
Candidlady:

i want to believe you are a xtain
acts 3:1-13 cheesy

Good morning
Thanks for the Xmas gift. I really appreciate
Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by SarutobiEky(m): 7:49am On Dec 23, 2021
Op you be mumu man.
Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by Drambo: 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
Stay with the one with big yansh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Breaks Down In Tears After Catching Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man (vide / Which Region Has The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria...? / She Said She Can’t Date Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.