Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,557 members, 7,951,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

A Hymn Of Glory - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Hymn Of Glory (218 Views)

COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory / Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja / The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Hymn Of Glory by MyCatholicLife: 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2021

Music is a discovery and expression of the natural laws of God’s creation, relying upon the order and rhythm found in its natural design. Some music uses the natural order of things to glorify earthly realities. Some forms of music even express sin and disorder. But the greatest form of music is that which beautifully and clearly articulates the high order, harmony and symmetry of the life of God. Our lives become like a hymn of glory, offered to God, when we act in perfect harmony with the Will of God. The “music” of your soul must become a hymn of this glory (See Diary #1708).

Reflect upon the idea of your life being like a hymn. What does the “hymn of your life” sound like? Is it ordered, beautiful and reflective of the inner life of God? Or does your life better express disorder and interior dysfunction? Be honest and ponder the “music” that comes forth from your life. Allow the Master Musician to take hold of you so as to bring forth a hymn worthy of His glory.

Lord, may my life become a hymn of worship, rising up to Your glorious throne of grace, echoing forth the lovely melody of Your inner life. Take hold of me, dear Lord, and use me as Your instrument of Mercy and Grace in this world. Jesus, I trust in You.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duTjCQYTe3w

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Pastors Fixed There Visitation Towards Festive Period. / Prophet Warns Arthur Eze, Others. / 3 Types Of Friends By TD Jakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.