Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,242 members, 7,974,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:21 PM

My HIV Experience As A Married Man - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My HIV Experience As A Married Man (38007 Views)

See My HIV Test Result!! / My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life / Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by infolekan(m): 12:18am On Dec 26, 2021
soundOsonic:

Lol do you know what research is? I am a chemical engineer, our study is basically research. What you are referring to is experimentation.
Research is merely findings and collection of data. I quoted CDC which is a world wide recognize body for disease control whose data have gone through countless experimentation. Guy chill

You can read this chronologily in your spare time if you can please. It'll help.

https://www.avert.org/professionals/history-hiv-aids/overview
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Saintinoo(m): 6:06am On Dec 26, 2021
soundOsonic:

Lol do you know what research is? I am a chemical engineer, our study is basically research. What you are referring to is experimentation.
Research is merely findings and collection of data. I quoted CDC which is a world wide recognize body for disease control whose data have gone through countless experimentation. Guy chill
You need to learn how, if you think research is only finding data.

You claim you a chemical engineer not knowing that experimentation is part of research.

In research you collate data, analysis it and draw conclusions.

please stop saying you carried out research because you went to Google to read an article.

I still maintain my stand that you go to a lab and use yourself as a specimen then we will believe you.
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Saintinoo(m): 6:28am On Dec 26, 2021
infolekan:

I knew half the junk you were saying was definitely from a source that you took hook,line and sinker. You're here talking about experience...how many hiv patients have you seen? How many have you managed....how many have recovered? There are a million research in pubmed and other journal review sites on hiv. Having this conversation with someone that read a end of the world publication that is neither scientific based or experience based is quite funny.
Just people putting up funny hypothesis to mess up your knowledge. Read where you talked about different illnesses given a new name....that's when I confirmed you know next to nothing cos you obviously don't know what AIDS mean.....it's a syndrome and you don't even know the meaning of a syndrome.
There's a professor somewhere on the net claiming malaria doesn't exist....there's even one learned idiot somewhere that will have written a documentary claiming that Nigeria isn't in africa but Europe with 'convincing' evidence.
Filter what you read is the important thing. Not everything online is to be believed. You obviously read that article...followed a couple more links and boom...you're an authority on hiv with of course....a few followers that always like the bandwagon movement.
Haha, when you argue them, they tell you that they have made their research, thinking that is research is just reading an article on google.

I have asked them to go to the lab and get a blood of HIV infected person, inject it to themselves and see, or better still have unprotected sex with random prostitutes, only then will they know if HIV is sexually transmitted or not.
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Saintinoo(m): 6:38am On Dec 26, 2021
doyin01:
Show me where the guy said that HIV does not exist... undecided
So you were blindly following the guy not knowing that he said nothing like HIV exist.
?
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Saintinoo(m): 6:45am On Dec 26, 2021
vannessa7:

Not true, I grew up in ikeja and I saw ashawo small girls that contacted hiv and became very dry gradually and died, do you think when immune system have problems you will not do a lifestyle change immediately that will get rid of the problem, do you think Fela didn't die of AIDS, what about children born with it through their parents. I know a born again woman who got it from her husband through sex, she has been going to churches talking about it. Let's just thank God that His mercy has reduced the incidents of HIV infection. Many married men have infected their wives and I know someone like that, he infected the wife and stated treating himself but didn't inform the wife until she got sick and was tested at the hospital and found out she was positive, it was too late she died.
Don't mind those guys, most of them have not seen someone infected with HIV, the ghetto where I grew up, almost 60 percent of youths and adults have HIV, these were gotten through unprotected sex, I have watched my guys and ladies I know very well die of AIDs, I can't forget a friend who got HIV from a prostitute in the same ghetto, dude went straight to all these prayer house and the pastor asked him not to take drugs but to only pray, not up to one year, dude died.

My neighbor had HIV and didn't treat it, of course I know the lady that infected him, dude became slim like a broom before he died. I have seen more than 50 people die of AIDs in that same ghetto.

These guys are talking thrash.

2 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by EMILO2STAY(m): 7:23am On Dec 26, 2021
infolekan:

I knew half the junk you were saying was definitely from a source that you took hook,line and sinker. You're here talking about experience...how many hiv patients have you seen? How many have you managed....how many have recovered? There are a million research in pubmed and other journal review sites on hiv. Having this conversation with someone that read a end of the world publication that is neither scientific based or experience based is quite funny.
Just people putting up funny hypothesis to mess up your knowledge. Read where you talked about different illnesses given a new name....that's when I confirmed you know next to nothing cos you obviously don't know what AIDS mean.....it's a syndrome and you don't even know the meaning of a syndrome.
There's a professor somewhere on the net claiming malaria doesn't exist....there's even one learned idiot somewhere that will have written a documentary claiming that Nigeria isn't in africa but Europe with 'convincing' evidence.
Filter what you read is the important thing. Not everything online is to be believed. You obviously read that article...followed a couple more links and boom...you're an authority on hiv with of course....a few followers that always like the bandwagon movement.
you are devoid of reason and common sense just hell bent on replying for the sake of it and without facts. I said debunk the facts I came up with or you stop quoting me. pls take your stupidity off my mention.

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by soundOsonic: 7:56am On Dec 26, 2021
Saintinoo:

You claim you a chemical engineer not knowing that experimentation is part of research.

please stop saying you carried out research because you went to Google to read an article.

I still maintain my stand that you go to a lab and use yourself as a specimen then we will believe you.

I just schooled you on what research is and now you are repeating what I explained.
Do you have sense at all?
I told you what you initially said by injecting HIV blood into ones body is not by any means research, foolish people have injected stuff into their body can you call them researcher?

And besides because Experimentation is part of research doesn't make it research,
If I inject the blood in my body that isn't researching. Until I have made a purpose for it and draw data and make comparison with other factors that's when it becomes a research.
Reading what you wrote I perceive you are still in secondary school at most an undergraduate and maybe not even a science student.
Let me school you more. Research doesn't always involve experimentation. And also a researcher doesn't always need to carry out experiment himself; he can just study other people's work compare their data and draw out a logical conclusion.
If at all you have made any scientific journal you should know this.
Please don't reply me again. It is okay to be wrong.
I made my research and site my reference which is CDC if at all you know what it is. I didn't cook the data if you have problem with the data go and confront CDC with your own findings simple

2 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by doyin01: 8:04am On Dec 26, 2021
Saintinoo:

So you were blindly following the guy not knowing that he said nothing like HIV exist.
?

Oga leave your nonsense story...there was no where the guy said HIV never existed...
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by doyin01: 8:08am On Dec 26, 2021
Saintinoo:

Going by your logic, have you tried that for you to draw your own conclusions??or it is only those that do not believe it that should try it??or experiment is part of research only when someone is against your opinion?

Did you inject the blood of a HIV patient into your body and you got infected and that is why you are so sure that you have carry out research which made you go into conclusions about the HIV??going by your logic oooooo or you rely on what the doctor said and how you will tell us the usual stories of how your cousin or someone you know or family members or friend got HIV and died bla bla bla bla...is that your own so called research??

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by doyin01: 8:21am On Dec 26, 2021
Saintinoo:

Don't mind those guys, most of them have not seen someone infected with HIV, the ghetto where I grew up, almost 60 percent of youths and adults have HIV, these were gotten through unprotected sex, I have watched my guys and ladies I know very well die of AIDs, I can't forget a friend who got HIV from a prostitute in the same ghetto, dude went straight to all these prayer house and the pastor asked him not to take drugs but to only pray, not up to one year, dude died.

My neighbor had HIV and didn't treat it, of course I know the lady that infected him, dude became slim like a broom before he died. I have seen more than 50 people die of AIDs in that same ghetto.

You this pathetic liar...you are always the one who have everyone around you with HIV, if your cousin do not have you will say your uncle have if your uncle do not have you will claim a friend have, if your friend do not have you will claim your neighbour and people around there have...if 60% of the youths in your neighbourhood have then 99% of Nigerian should have HIV by now or are you telling me those 60% you mentioned do not have other people they had sex with?? Are you telling me they have no family members they might have infected too if your super story is true , are you telling me that they have not infected others, if according to the medical experts it is said that sex is not the only way to get HIV, what does that tell you??based on your so called figures that means by now almost everyone should be infected by now.....And how did you arrive at the conclusions that they all got it through unprotected sex??Do you even know the meaning of 60%? Which medical reports confirmed that all their deaths were caused by your so called AIDS??you were the doctor in charge of the case??or those people brought their medical reports to you?? You must be related to lai Muhammed...

Saintinoo:

I can't forget a friend who got HIV from a prostitute in the same ghetto, dude went straight to all these prayer house and the pastor asked him not to take drugs but to only pray, not up to one year, dude died

You are a joke....you must think you are talking to dummies....

2 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Saintinoo(m): 8:40am On Dec 26, 2021
soundOsonic:

I just schooled you on what research is and now you are repeating what I explained.
Do you have sense at all?
I told you what you initially said by injecting HIV blood into ones body is not by any means research, foolish people have injected stuff into their body can you call them researcher?

And besides because Experimentation is part of research doesn't make it research,
If I inject the blood in my body that isn't researching. Until I have made a purpose for it and draw data and make comparison with other factors that's when it becomes a research.
Reading what you wrote I perceive you are still in secondary school at most an undergraduate and maybe not even a science student.
Let me school you more. Research doesn't always involve experimentation. And also a researcher doesn't always need to carry out experiment himself; he can just study other people's work compare their data and draw out a logical conclusion.
If at all you have made any scientific journal you should know this.
Please don't reply me again. It is okay to be wrong.
I made my research and site my reference which is CDC if at all you know what it is. I didn't cook the data if you have problem with the data go and confront CDC with your own findings simple
I pity the school you graduated from.
They really didn't do a good job on you. keep to your believe and don't mislead others
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by soundOsonic: 11:47am On Dec 26, 2021
Saintinoo:

I pity the school you graduated from.
They really didn't do a good job on you. keep to your believe and don't mislead others
Like I said if you have problem go and confront CDC not me or just getat

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by blazepascal(m): 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
frozen70:

Because the most powerful rib, just one rib was taken out of a man to create a woman

Assuming what it would have been if two ribs were taken
na die be dat
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by loadedvibes: 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2021
True
richiepolymer:
Hmm.....learning never stops.
Could this be the reason they cooked up the story about discordant couples?
I'm not a medical professional but deep down I don't ever trust pharmaceutical corporations. They are worse than Satan. Just take a look at covid-19.....all of a sudden, they now have an all in one pill which you'll be able to get over the counter...hmm....they'll keep populating the media with covid scare to drive up sales of vaccines and drugs. These corporations can kill any whistle blower swiftly....nothing can stand in their way.
Well...what do I know?
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by loadedvibes: 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
Emilo2stay I'm following you.. I like your point of view on things.. don't mind these people with closed minds. Swallowing what the white man has said hook line and sinker.

4 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by vannessa7(f): 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
Saintinoo:

That guy will make people careless and promiscuous and when they die of the infection their blood will be on his head.
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Saintinoo(m): 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2021
post=108829366:
Emilo2stay I'm following you.. I like your point of view on things.. don't mind these people with closed minds. Swallowing what the white man has said hook line and sinker.
Please start having unprotected sex, you will be fine.
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by ChoguRoots: 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2021
The PEP you took saved you.
PEP stands for Post Exposure Prophylaxis.
If you hv made a made like this pls see the doctor immediately.
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by loadedvibes: 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
Lol.. wahala.. lemme alone
Saintinoo:

Please start having unprotected sex, you will be fine.
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by ezra01(m): 5:33am On Dec 27, 2021
Saintinoo:

you said ghetto...hmmm
could be most of them died of starvation , malnutrition or poor life style.
I will take ur assertion serious if only you have doctors report on the cause of the death of those persons..
I am not saying what Emiliano said is entirely correct but he is being rational and he is backing his point with confirmed stat.
however, no one knows which is correct..
this medical people can easily deceive people even the so called expert in medical Line just follow status quo

2 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Saintinoo(m): 7:52am On Dec 27, 2021
ezra01:

you said ghetto...hmmm
could be most of them died of starvation , malnutrition or poor life style.
I will take ur assertion serious if only you have doctors report on the cause of the death of those persons..
I am not saying what Emiliano said is entirely correct but he is being rational and he is backing his point with confirmed stat.
however, no one knows which is correct..
this medical people can easily deceive people even the so called expert in medical Line just follow status quo
You are asking me to say if I have doctors report about my neighbors and friends who died from AIDs?

You think but will come online and type something I didn't experience?
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by ezra01(m): 10:38am On Dec 27, 2021
Saintinoo:

You are asking me to say if I have doctors report about my neighbors and friends who died from AIDs?

You think but will come online and type something I didn't experience?

I'm sorry I am doubting you.
with my experience on social media, I have learned that people can just decide to type whatever they like. Emili is sounding factual and still I don't believe everything he is saying
those journals and doctors he quoted may just be looking for attention. but Emili's argument is sounding more real. And no one has been able to dislodge his assertions with fact.. I feel you are with the bandwagon. you are not Open minded enough
As human we should be rational and we should be open to critical thinking.

2 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by doyin01: 11:17am On Dec 27, 2021
ezra01:

with my experience on social media, I have learned that people can just decide to type whatever they like. Emili is sounding factual and still I don't believe everything he is saying
those journals and doctors he quoted may just be looking for attention. but Emili's argument is sounding more real. And no one has been able to dislodge his assertions with fact.. I feel you are with the bandwagon. you are not Open minded enough
That guy you quoted is a pathetic liar..and he is not open to critical thinking...all he Will keep telling you is to lie to you of how hundreds of people around him had HIV...lol
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Saintinoo(m): 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
ezra01:

There is no fact in what that guy is saying, I have read the books and articles from those doctors he was referring to, the truth remains that there is a conspiracy on this HIV of a thing, but the real fact here should be from experience.

I have told him to make himself available to a lab and get injected with a HIV infected blood, the result that comes out is what we call research and fact. If I tell you what I have read about the world pharmaceutical industries, you will not believe, I for sure know that the big pharma are out to make money, but that those not mean that I should go out and misinform people because of online article I read somewhere, without experimentation.

We all know the role Anthony Fauci has planned during the coming big Aids and also his conspiracy and support of the big pharma during the coronvirus, but coming out to tell the public that HIV is not sexually transmitted is wrong.

I don't know where you reside, but you can take a walk to any known ghetto in your state of residence, meet people there, ask them questions.

I grew up in a place where there are more than 50 brotels, more than 30 guess inn used for short time, almost every prostitute has an area guy she date and give him money, HIV is not a hidden secret in that place, in the compound I stay, I have 3 people who are positive, two are dead, one is alive, the guy got infected through his now dead girlfriend, I know a small girl this guy also infected with HIV, a girl if 16 years.

when you talk about findings, walk out and find facts, not only reading articles by some people online.
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by ezra01(m): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
Saintinoo:

There is no fact in what that guy is saying, I have read the books and articles from those doctors he was referring to, the truth remains that there is a conspiracy on this HIV of a thing, but the real fact here should be from experience.

I have told him to make himself available to a lab and get injected with a HIV infected blood, the result that comes out is what we call research and fact. If I tell you what I have read about the world pharmaceutical industries, you will not believe, I for sure know that the big pharma are out to make money, but that those not mean that I should go out and misinform people because of online article I read somewhere, without experimentation.

We all know the role Anthony Fauci has planned during the coming big Aids and also his conspiracy and support of the big pharma during the coronvirus, but coming out to tell the public that HIV is not sexually transmitted is wrong.

I don't know where you reside, but you can take a walk to any known ghetto in your state of residence, meet people there, ask them questions.

I grew up in a place where there are more than 50 brotels, more than 30 guess inn used for short time, almost every prostitute has an area guy she date and give him money, HIV is not a hidden secret in that place, in the compound I stay, I have 3 people who are positive, two are dead, one is alive, the guy got infected through his now dead girlfriend, I know a small girl this guy also infected with HIV, a girl if 16 years.

when you talk about findings, walk out and find facts, not only reading articles by some people online.
if I memory serves me right
Emili didn't say HIV can't be transferable.. he said the chances of contracting HIV is 0.04 percent.. that value means it is likely not possible though it is..
he only argued that HIV is not the cause of Aids
those persons that died, probably died of Aids and he claimed HIV is not responsible for Aids
well I am not saying people should act irresponsibly because of what Emili is implying

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Saintinoo(m): 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
ezra01:

Emili didn't say HIV can't be transferable.. he said the chances of contracting HIV is 0.04 percent.. that value means it is likely not possible though it is..
those persons that died, probably died of Aids and he claimed HIV is not responsible for Aids
well I am not saying people should act irresponsibly because of what Emili is implying

Go back and read from page one, carefully, you will understand, he said HIV is not transmitted through sex.
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by ezra01(m): 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
soundOsonic:
What that guy said about HIV cannot be transferred through sex is right. I can't believe I am saying this but that's just it.
According to CDC (centre for Disease Control)

Type of exposure Risk per 10,000 exposures (percentage)
Sexual activity
Receptive Anal Intercourse 1.38%
Insertive Anal Intercourse 0.11%
Receptive Penile-Vaginal Intercourse 0.08%
Insertive Penile-Vaginal Intercourse 0.04%
Receptive Oral Intercourse LOW
Insertive Oral Intercourse LOW

Surprisedly this isn't a joke but real. What is been advertised on T.V is a way to sell Their Antiviral drugs, infact that drugs will only bring down your immunity.
Make research instead of making noise.

And besides the HIV test does not infact detect the virus. But rather it detect antibodies to HIV(human immunodeficiency Virus).

my bad, it was soundosonic that stated the figure..
and if this figure is fact then we can say Emilio is partially correct.
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by infolekan(m): 6:59am On Dec 28, 2021
ezra01:

He claimed hiv doesn't exist....he claimed aids is just old diseases given new names.
That's funny and pathetic at the same time. He's talking about big pharma deceiving people....I'm talking about live patients I see daily. He's reading online articles....I'm talking about real life situations.
AIDS is Acquired immune deficiency syndrome. Acquired means it's gotten and not natural....immune deficiency is clear...
Syndrome is why you get when you discover that a patient that eats cashew nut has brown stool and pain in the ankle....that's an example.
It's a group of symptoms that occurs usually together

The worst lie is a half truth and that's what he's giving out. He's speaking facts on things he has absolutely no idea on and insisting that he should be corrected with facts.
Facts that hiv doesn't exist because he gave a page from a deranged scholar ignoring the other millions research......it's funny how woke people want to sound and how difficult it is educate a religious teacher who has decided that the aeroplane is actually being lifted by a spiritual force
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by ezra01(m): 9:55am On Dec 28, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
HIV cannot be transmitted to any one that is a fact. open your eyes and read carefully now.

it was Robert gallo who made a press statement that a virus called HIV is what causes AIDs in the 80s, but there was no scientific fact behind it.
in medical science , there is something called isolating a virus or purifying viruses. these has to be done through what is called electron microscopy. this process involves taking a sample from an infected person to study and identify the micro organism or virus responsible for that particular illness and this process cost thousands of dollars and the microscope used in doing this cost millions of dollars so you can see that your average Nigerian doctor has never seen a virus or HIV in his or her entire medical career but they are following a paradigms are out for them. now even if they can afford this it is still impossible to see any thing called aids because the cell culture they use is filled with cellular garbage and you cannot know which is which.

in the case of HIV no virus called HIV has ever been found to cause aids till today as I am typing this so how can you transmit something that does not exist? the man Robert gallo is a billionaire now.

even if there is a virus called HIV the possibility of transmitting it through heterosexual intercourse is 0.04℅ which is a virtually impossible figure. these are not my figures it is from the centre for disease control themselves.

what has been called AIDS is an illness known to the medical community since 1950s but these illnesses did not go by the name AIDS. it was Robert gallo and Anthony faucci who grouped these diseases into one group and called it AIDs.

now what causes this AIDS is not a virus but a total collapse of the immune system which leaves the body open to severally infections.
the cause of the immune collapse is the result of intoxicating the body with drugs ,alcohol, lack of proper nutrition, smoking. this is the reason why the disease was first discovered in homosexuals who indulge in this kind of life styles.

you drink coke and Fanta which adds no nutritional value to the body but poison the body with the chemicals they are made with, you drink beer and beat your chest that you can down four bottles without getting high, you smoke a park of cigarettes a day, you smoke marijuana, you eat sardine preserved with toxic chemicals and to make it worse you take pharmaceutical drugs and antibiotic for every little headache while eating cooked food that have depreciated in nutrition by heat. each and every time we do this the body releases a large amount of anti bodies to fight of the toxins deposited by all this unhealthy activities we engage in and the anti bodies or immune system die off as they fight of toxins because they act like a suicide squad.

if this continues over a long period of time the immune count in your body become very low and as such cannot effectively fight off infection or toxin in your body thereby leaving the body open to many illnesses at the same time , this is when the doctor will tell you that you have AIDs .

from this write up.. He stated that even if HIV exist, it will be near impossible for it to be transmitted through sexual intercourse .
Hence, I would say the virus exist.
he aslo claimed Aids can be acquired through life style
for me, summary of what Emilo is saying is that, HIV exist but it is hardly transmitted through sex

Aids exist but it is not caused by HIV .. he claimed it it is triggered by ones lifestyle

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by malcom1X: 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
LeeSantos:

Are you even normal at all?

I think he's more normal than you.

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by malcom1X: 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
oyatz:

The Devil is talking through this brother to lead more people astray.

* HIV is very real.

* HIV is common among certain people who don't have a stable sexual partner but have sex with whoever comes their ways.

There's a difference between HIV and STD.

Remember that
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by LeeSantos(m): 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
malcom1X:

I think he's more normal than you.
Who is these one. What are you evening saying

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Benefits Of Sleeping For Eight Hours Every Day / 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? / Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.