Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,596 members, 7,937,682 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) (47246 Views)

E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together / E-money Poses Beside His $500,000 Maybach 62s In New Photo / E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by Caseless: 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2021
What's he feeding his kids with? They were not this tall the last time I saw them when his nairaland hypesman posted them.

Kcee finally influenced one of them that he's now dressing like him.
Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
Kudos to both of them..
Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by Beejayy20(m): 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
[quote author=ThEGodFaThEr107 post=108759422]
The worst of igbo illiterates is far better than the best of your agberos in terms of understanding of English language.
Below is just a teaser[/quote

Igbo agbero are worst to the extent they don't hear go and come except their useless bia bia language
illiterate cannibals of biafra indeed,lol.
Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
toobusy:
How do these people make so much money?
na so witches dey take ask b4 them strike. I no say you be witch ooo!
Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by FuckOsuPigs: 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr107:

Congrats!
You've won yourself a skullership to study in Osun state

That's Akaluka hosting aloft the severed head of one of the Mbaise village heads kidnapped recently. Is the beheaded igwe your relative?

Sorry about your loss.
Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by Ttjj: 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
Good
Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by wallchat: 10:57pm On Dec 23, 2021
franchasng:
There is nothing fake about Igbo business acumen the poster talked about, its real. While others think about big certificate, Igbo man is thinking how to solve peoples problems to make money quick.

All my Yoruba set during NYSC have obtained their PhDs and some 2nd masters from Naija, UK, Canadian universities, and the Hausa ones have joined one government establishment or another, while me I focused on how to secure the bag faster and today by God's grace I am far richer than all of them with PhDs.

I ventured into business early and stuck to it through good and bad and by the grace of God it paid off.

And its not just me alone oh, I have other Igbo friends, some self don join naira billionaire silently and when you see them you will never know, and most didnt go back acquiring degrees upon degrees to get promotion in another man's company, they focused on using their skill, talent and interest to solve problems and from there built companies of their own.

All my clique own companies, yes you heard me well. While others hustling for promotion in their jobs we are hustling for new businesses to venture into, na Gods gift.

If not for Buhari's insecurity, this xmas for over lit but most of my friends and associates don already cancel traveling this xmas to avoid stories that touch. As I de i dont move beyond 1km again as Buhari don dabaru Nigeria.

Respect Igbos and their business acumen, no be jazz, na Gods gift.

People were screaming about Obi Cubana mama burial as if he single handedly sponsored it, hell no. I tell u he didn't spend a dime on that burial. He must have made profit from that burial self.

I belong to a group of friends now, we are over 100, and one of us lost his mother to be buried this xmas, guess what? we have raised over 40million naira free donation for him already as at 20th december.

Some abroad donated hard currency, those in Naija donated naira. one person donated 8million which was the highest donor so far, least is 350k. So respect Igbos, they are too.much just that other tribes just hate them for no justifiable reason which I suspect could be as a result of envy.

Every race, every tribe have their gift. I tell people, Yorubas get music in Nigeria. This is as a result of Yoruba Jaiye lifestyle, so.they are good in music. Even children in every family have their talents and skill, it can never be equal even though they are from same parents.

Even in Yahoo Yahoo, when you see an Igbo guy doing Yahoo and a Yoruba guy doing Yahoo you will see the difference. While the Yoruba Yahoo boy will be busy showing off and partying around, the Igbo boy will be investing his own Yahoo proceeds into a legit business so he can quit with time and face his legit business
Boss
Help me with something Make I use do Christmas
Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by Jacksparrow7(m): 7:16am On Dec 24, 2021
SmellySperm:
I'll marry the first daughter...
YOU WANT MARRY EVERYBODII
Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 24, 2021
Jacksparrow7:
YOU WANT MARRY EVERYBODII
Lols...you monitoring spirit,flee from me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA / "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) / Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.