Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,558 members, 7,888,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:19 PM

I Need Your Advice About It Plz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice About It Plz (736 Views)

I Need An Urgent Advice About My Relationship. / Please I Urgently Need Your Advice About My Relationship / I Need Your Advice About My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice About It Plz by Samuelomozuyi(m): 11:34am On Dec 23, 2021
I have been dating these girl for 1 year with her in the same country (Nigeria) but now i'm in another country, i left her for 2 years now and ever since i left her for 2 years now i have been sending her money, buying things for her, financial support as my girlfriend, we do talk on phone calls and also text but i want to ask that should i continue spending on her or i should stop it.. a girl i have never touch for 2 years now and i don't know her way about or if she cheat on me i don't know, so please i need your advice, should i continue my financial support with her or stop it ?? undecided undecided undecided

PLZ I NEED UR ADVISE !!!
Re: I Need Your Advice About It Plz by Mrkcee(m): 11:36am On Dec 23, 2021
Move on brother, she was long gone even before u traveled out. cool

5 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice About It Plz by Godada(m): 11:37am On Dec 23, 2021

Guy, since you are father Christmas, just keep sending her gifts

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice About It Plz by Ebubechuwku(m): 11:43am On Dec 23, 2021
Don't spend on any woman that is not your mom or your legalised wife..

Biko, to avoid story that touches the heart.. grin grin grin

But if you are adamant, you can be sending her little money so that even if anything happens later, it won't pain you that much...

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice About It Plz by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:45am On Dec 23, 2021
Samuelomozuyi:
I have been dating these girl for 1 year with her in the same country (Nigeria) but now i'm in another country, i left her for 2 years now and ever since i left her for 2 years now i have been sending her money, buying things for her, financial support as my girlfriend, we do talk on phone calls and also text but i want to ask that should i continue spending on her or i should stop it.. a girl i have never touch for 2 years now and i don't know her way about or if she cheat on me i don't know, so please i need your advice, should i continue my financial support with her or stop it ?? undecided undecided undecided

PLZ I NEED UR ADVISE !!!

what a selfish thing to say....so you expect this poor babe to remain celibate and catch heavy konji for all these years?! let her give that toto up to someone who will service it while you are away. it is foolish of a man to think that this babe shouldnt/wouldnt catch some fun while you are away. when you come back, just thank the dude who was servicing her all this time, knowing fully well that she had an bf already.

BTW the little money you are sending for her upkeep is irrelevant here.
Re: I Need Your Advice About It Plz by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 23, 2021
Please, no carry this mumu behavior enter 2022 o!!. angry sad
Re: I Need Your Advice About It Plz by diogo23: 11:50am On Dec 23, 2021
Samuelomozuyi:

PLZ I NEED UR ADVISE !!!
Keep on wasting money mumu, you will receive her IV very soon , nairaland Will hear about it
Re: I Need Your Advice About It Plz by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
Keep sending her money bro. Don't stop pls

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice About It Plz by Danielomisco(m): 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
SmellySperm:
Keep sending her money bro. Don't stop pls
lol .pls bro spend more on her,money is nothing...love all the way
Re: I Need Your Advice About It Plz by Truvelisback(m): 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2021
FATHER CHRISTMAS, Continue sending to her.
Re: I Need Your Advice About It Plz by Cerebellum: 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
Arindin OP

Re: I Need Your Advice About It Plz by Restroom: 3:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
Usually, you already know you keep sending her money, whether they you not to.

If you know your value, find a woman , preferable white that can you and your children stable for life.

Your gf has different appointment s with different dicks from now till January.

So essentially, what you call your gf, is everybody hole.
Re: I Need Your Advice About It Plz by TONERO500(m): 10:24pm On Dec 23, 2021
Believe This stupid story at your own risk

Re: I Need Your Advice About It Plz by fineboynl(m): 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2021
Son. I was in this shit several decades ago. Although my instincts was telling me like yours. I was just like afterall it's small money I can let go. But it never end well. When I return by surprised as I never told her I was coming. I meant a bole hole. What was paining me was the gaint dick that was destroying her regularly. That dick must be really big and difficult to let go to cause that kind of damage.

My five fingers enter her punna.
Re: I Need Your Advice About It Plz by Sonnobax15(m): 11:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
lipsrsealed
The commenter above me must fight with full heaven on his judgement day lipsrsealed
Re: I Need Your Advice About It Plz by tunize(m): 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
You my guy fit swear sey u nvr shagg anoda banny for the country wey you dey? Wan fact remains that the woman you will get married to someone else would have definitely slept with her if she's not a virgin why kill yourself if you dey fear then marry virgin.
Re: I Need Your Advice About It Plz by pansophist(m): 11:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
Youre the perfect kind of guy girls will like, I mean, the very thing she wants from men, you're supplying it to her, with no responsibility towards you from her at all. Distance relationship doesn't favour men, because while a man can fulfil his duty from a distance (sending money, leadership etc), a woman traditionally needs to be with you physically to fulfil hers.

She can't wash your clothes, cook your food, have sex with you from afar, she must be close to you. Break it off, and resume possibly when you meet her one on one. If she likes you, she will wait. If she refuses, then accept that you've been wasting money all these while.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Your Advice About It Plz by arthurwillia(m): 12:03am On Dec 24, 2021
Samuelomozuyi:

PLZ I NEED UR ADVISE !!!

How I wish Nairaland has voice note to explain this stuff.
There’s no reason why you should be spending anyhow for the girl, doesn’t make sense.

And also when you spend, spend because of goodwill not because you want something In Return and with firmness, not that tunfulu I need bread, you send money, tunfulu I want hair, you send money.

Use your head well Oga, God knows I will never ever spend anyhow for any girl anywhere. I can give from good heart but not anyhow.

If you cut your spendings now, you don enter am be that.. use your head well more over you know the type of woman she is, if na bad girl cut her off the spending, if na semi good girl, just Dey pet am
Re: I Need Your Advice About It Plz by arthurwillia(m): 12:05am On Dec 24, 2021
Samuelomozuyi:

PLZ I NEED UR ADVISE !!!

But this kind story sef, you dated her for one year but you’ve left for 2years
Na wa o

(1) (Reply)

If Your Girl Firend Dare Tell You "Be A Man Be A Man!." / 4 Reason Why Men Are Scared Of Dating Pretty Ladies; This Is Why Beautiful Girls / My Good Friend Slept Wit My Girlfrnd. I Tested Her Loyalty! He Betrayed My Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.