Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,668 members, 7,889,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:32 AM

Watch Highlights From US Singer, Ne-yo’s Show In Lagos, Nigeria (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Highlights From US Singer, Ne-yo’s Show In Lagos, Nigeria (video) (295 Views)

I Wish I Wrote Essence, Respect Wizkid – Ne-yo / DJ Cuppy Pictured With American Singer, Ne-yo / US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Highlights From US Singer, Ne-yo’s Show In Lagos, Nigeria (video) by Nzie(m): 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2021
Source: https://celebrity-profile.com

American singer and actor, Shaffer Chimere Smith, known professionally as Ne-Yo, was recently in Lagos to thrill his Nigerian fans.

Recall that the popular singer cum dancer was among the music stars listed to perform on Day 2 of the 2021 Flytime Music Festival at the Eko Convention Center, Lagos state.

Announcing the news, Ne-Yo said;

‘I am super duper excited to let y’all know that on December 22nd, I will be at the Eko Convention Center in Lagos, Nigeria for Day 2 of the Flytime Music Festival, I’ll be in the house, so you need to be in the house too!’.

Well, the Grammy award winner did not disappoint as he thrilled the audience at the Eko convention center with top notch performance of hit songs like ‘So Sick’, ‘Sexy Love’ and ‘Miss Independent’.

Click link below for video;
https://celebrity-profile.com/watch-highlights-from-ne-yos-show-in-lagos-nigeria-video/

Re: Watch Highlights From US Singer, Ne-yo’s Show In Lagos, Nigeria (video) by dahmie2013: 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
My Ne-yo... I wish I was there. I greatly missed sad

1 Like

Re: Watch Highlights From US Singer, Ne-yo’s Show In Lagos, Nigeria (video) by suffering: 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
Not the first time and not the last. Abeg, how far his career? Lol. When they’re irrelevant they shuttle into African countries to scrape money off people and governments.
Re: Watch Highlights From US Singer, Ne-yo’s Show In Lagos, Nigeria (video) by illicit(m): 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
I am not in Lagos

Bring him to Osun

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Offers To Host Classmates And Families To A Dinner & Outing In Abuja / Wizkid Is A Superstar - Bank W Gives Reason For Signing Him / How Tunde Onakoya Overcame Adversity And Is Changing Lives Through Chess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.