Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,596 members, 7,937,682 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace (45752 Views)

Queen Naomi Releases Hot New Pictures For Valentine (picture) / Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Queen Naomi All Perfect In New Pictures / Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Gifts Queen Naomi A Mansion And 2 Luxurious Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by Praktikals(m): 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
SensualMan:

My father goes on raping people's wives with his 3 inch d*ck
meth is not good for you

3 Likes

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by Odidigboigbo(m): 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
Harrynight:

Nigerian hungry bloggers and fake news are like 5 and 6
How is it a fake news? Check the verified SM handle of the queen. The palace is denying it to save face as they did with the ex queen Wurola

3 Likes

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by StreetFight: 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
SensualMan:
None of my business. I despise this tribe, their tradition, everything about them is so archaic. Ooni that goes on raping people's wives with his 3 inch d*ck is that one an ooni?
Psfff!

This hatred that your parents planted in you is the reason why you are sad, bitter, depressed and suicidal.

3 Likes

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by StreetFight: 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
SensualMan:
None of my business. I despise this tribe, their tradition, everything about them is so archaic. Ooni that goes on raping people's wives with his 3 inch d*ck is that one an ooni?
Psfff!

So sorry that he raped your mother. That's really bad of him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by teacherbim(f): 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
aspabay:
I said it. The initial report claims to get the info from here Instagram page, whereas there's nothing like that there.

Fake and evil journalist everywhere
It's on her Instagram.page

1 Like

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by Kdon2: 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
HonNL:
PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/6907598/prophetess-naomi-silekunola-divorces-ooni

VANGUARD

This ooni sef get problem o! Just dey change women like cloth. I thought he is a modern man but he seems old fashion.
Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by mozes01(m): 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Why now? I was already planning to shoot my shot on the queen with my new song that is driving ladies crazy, you can check my signature to listen and come and tell me if she go say yes

SHE SAID NO, in her word, she said "phuck off"
Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by NovusHomo(m): 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by Fcwilly: 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
The guy is not matured enough to be a king at all, can't manage home, can't manage Yoruba race, 2wives gone, igboho still in prison,
Hmmmmmmm I will advice him to step down and save the throne of any kind of embarrassment, Ooni Throne is bigger than anybody or political parties.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by ekukeku(m): 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
SensualMan:
Psfff!

With dis ur comment, u gat to hate d tribe, it's shows whr u r coming from..
Plz try to back ur comment with reliable sources.. shalom
Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by bitbillionaire: 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2021
Oh, really?

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by Arabaincubus: 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
I hope this Ooni does not reduce this revered stool to noOoni by the time his tour is over.
Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by Ballack1(m): 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
[quote author=SensualMan post=108750908]None of my business. I despise this tribe, their tradition, everything about them is so archaic. Ooni that goes on raping people's wives with his 3 inch d*ck is that one an ooni?
Psfff!
Stop saying rubbish
Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by Tobidarker02: 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
chigator2:
Haha

See Olori knuckles. So you follow do the do. Chaii. I weep for this Bleaching Race.

Real OLORIburuku
You are cursed!
That lady is naturally fair and it's obvious
Dark knuckles doesn't mean one is bleaching.
You had better not use your hand to bring in problem your generations would not be able to solve
Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by bigtt76(f): 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2021
Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by sotall(m): 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
Tobidarker02:

You are cursed!
That lady is naturally fair and it's obvious
Dark knuckles doesn't mean one is bleaching.
You had better not use your hand to bring in problem your generations would not be able to solve

Where did the black knuckles come from?

Please enlighten us
Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by tiger28: 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
SensualMan:
Psfff!
Archaic but yours are killing your Kings, cooking and eating your fellow brothers......Awon Cannibals!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by danot1030: 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
SensualMan:
Psfff!

Unfortunately for you the platform where you have come to market your hate is own by someone from the same tribe you hate.

1 Like

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by danot1030: 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
SensualMan:
Psfff!

Nairaland moderators pretend not to see a hate post made against a tribe but will ban people for months for comments with lesser offense.

1 Like

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by Bluntemperor: 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
SensualMan:
Psfff!

So you have never been told of how not to drive your mouth anyhow on this' tribe' if we may ask or is it that you never bridle your mouth to talk to Elders in your life!
Na wa for you o!
Please, receive sense now!
Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by Freelane33(m): 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
ZAZU , zeh .!!!!!!!zeh kan to zherieeeeeeeee
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Why now? I was already planning to shoot my shot on the queen with my new song that is driving ladies crazy, you can check my signature to listen and come and tell me if she go say yes
Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by Tobidarker02: 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2021
sotall:

Where did the black knuckles come from?

Please enlighten us
Google is your friend
Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by sotall(m): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
Tobidarker02:

Google is your friend

Go use that to cover your tribal identity crisis.

you are ashamed the ooni of ife married a skin bleacher?

Sorry if that is shameful but it is what it is
Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by pellummy(m): 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
SensualMan:
Psfff!

Are you experience real ?? Sorry man

Don't tell me a yoruba man took your girlfriend, it easier for a yoruba man to have your girlfriend.. They appreciate women better grin
Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by Tobidarker02: 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
sotall:

Go use that to cover your tribal identity crisis.

you are ashamed the ooni of ife married a skin bleacher?

Sorry if that is shameful but it is what it is
Lmao grin
You had better get a life and stop this nonsense you are doing
Only an insane person would think she bleached
Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by alfredilly: 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
SensualMan:
Psfff!

Its bad for your health. Free your your mind of dirty, hateful and negative obsession.. only then will jealousy free you. Only then can you be happy with good thing and good people. As It is now,even if you neighbours cook jollof rice, you will still be bitter. It is that bad.
Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by sotall(m): 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
Tobidarker02:

Lmao grin
You had better get a life and stop this nonsense you are doing
Only an insane person would think she bleached

And only a delusional person and liar will not admit despite seeing the coke and fanta complexion on her hands.

Hide your face!
Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by Onarabu: 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
aspabay:
I said it. The initial report claims to get the info from here Instagram page, whereas there's nothing like that there.

Fake and evil journalist everywhere

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ooni-of-ife-first-saw-queen-naomis-divorce-notice-on-social-media-aide/%3famp
Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by darkman200: 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
SensualMan:
Psfff!

Ignorant comment, however my tribe people don answer you finish, nothing to add more except to tell you to stop the JEALOUSY ����

1 Like

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by chukwugoziegi: 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2021
Leaforever:
The palace is shocked too.

Seems she served the breakfast hot while ooni was not at home. Lol.

Exactly!

Smart babe.

Ooni dey Lagos dey do tour.

1 Like

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by Ttjj: 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2021
Really
Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by Tobidarker02: 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
sotall:

And only a delusional person and liar will not admit despite seeing the coke and fanta complexion on her hands.

Hide your face!
Please send a picture to back up your claim
Miserable being

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar / 80-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Demonstrates How To Disarm A Thief (Photos) / Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.