Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,147 members, 7,922,827 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 01:30 PM

I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. (3026 Views)

My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me / Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. / My Parents Won't Allow Me Marry Outside My Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by UYEMDO35(m): 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
My story goes like dis...

She has been practically collecting money from me all in the name of so call relationship and I have never benefited anything from her, as a student. I know how hard my parent struggle to send me feeding money only for one girl someway to be demanding anyhow from me without considering that am a student. She is an indigen of that town wey am schooling and they are into farming, atleat! I suppose to be benefiting alot of things from her like garri,oil and yam but instead, she no send me me at all instead she prefer collecting from me, or maybe she iswaiting for me to ask her. Which I can't. If dis is how relationship works, I rather quit than being with someone that will use me anyhow as she like.
We have been dating for quite sometime now and she tactically demands money from me knowing fully well that I will definitely give her. Though! I plan settling down with her but she doesn't care about me. My feelings and emotions are been neglected. I tried talking to her about it and she promise to change but still yet, no improvement. I tried breaking up with her on several occasions but i can't really do it becuz of my guilty conscience.
I feel like she is using my head... Funniest part,whenever I made up my mind to break up with her, she will just show up with some unnecessary excuse which will soften my heart.
Guys I need your advise on dis..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by money121(m): 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ok

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by Candidlady: 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
i know how hard my parents struggle to send me feeding money

babies having babies

10 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
Big FOOL

13 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by IceColdVeins(m): 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
UYEMDO35:

She has been practically collecting money from me all in the name of so call relationship and I have never benefited anything from her, as a student. I know how hard my parent struggle to send me feeding money only for one girl someway to be demanding anyhow from me without considering that am a student. She is an indigen of that town wey am schooling and they are into farming, atleat! I suppose to be benefiting alot of things from her like garri,oil and yam but instead, she no send me me at all instead she prefer collecting from me, or maybe she iswaiting for me to ask her. Which I can't. If dis is how relationship works, I rather quit than being with someone that will use me anyhow as she like.
We have been dating for quite sometime now and she tactically demands money from me knowing fully well that I will definitely give her. Though! I plan settling down with her but she doesn't care about me. My feelings and emotions are been neglected. I tried talking to her about it and she promise to change but still yet, no improvement. I tried breaking up with her on several occasions but i can't really do it becuz of my guilty conscience.
I feel like she is using my head... Funniest part,whenever I made up my mind to break up with her, she will just show up with some unnecessary excuse which will soften my heart.

Have it and cry me a river

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by Ynix(m): 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2021
UYEMDO35:

Nairaland and it's many Simply surprising boys

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by Godada(m): 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2021

Babies everywhere you go

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by Optimistguy1969: 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
First things first.....your English need serious attention.
Please work on it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by UYEMDO35(m): 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
First things first.....your English need serious attention.
Please work on it.
Guy! Forget English and focus on my write up, I need serious advice no be English I wan chop. Has time goes on am ganna improve.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by Ronnnie: 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
UYEMDO35:

Am not gonna abuse you by calling you a simp...we all learn one way or the other...but one thing Redpill taught me about girls is that "If she is not helping you build your life,she is wasting your time".
I was in the same shoes as you ..all she could do was to demand and demand, while offering nothing but sex in return,but I was blinded by love thinking she will change but she got worse over time....I had to man up and leave her...bro it was painful,very painful...like I almost went into depression Kos she became my whole life,I found it hard to sleep,was always in deep thought,thinking she will be getting bleeped by another guy was the worse feeling I could imagine..but after few weeks later I got better and now I look at her with no emotions atal for her ...
I know you might be scared of going through what I went through,but just know that the PAIN of Staying with her will be far worse than that...so it better you let her Go...I promise in a year time from now you will be glad you took that brave step...
Accept the Redpill and cut the relationship down....

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by UYEMDO35(m): 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ronnnie:

Am not gonna abuse you by calling you a simp...we all learn one way or the other...but one thing Redpill taught me about girls is that "If she is not helping you build your life,she is wasting your time".
I was in the same shoes as you ..all she could do was to demand and demand, while offering nothing but sex in return,but I was blinded by love thinking she will change but she got worse over time....I had to man up and leave her...bro it was painful,very painful...like I almost went into depression Kos she became my whole life,I found it hard to sleep,was always in deep thought,thinking she will be getting bleeped by another guy was the worse feeling I could imagine..but after few weeks later I got better and now I look at her with no emotions atal for her ...
I know you might be scared of going through what I went through,but just know that the PAIN of Staying with her will be far worse than that...so it better you let her Go...I promise in a year time from now you will be glad you took that brave step...
Accept the Redpill and cut the relationship down....
Thanks boss, I really appreciate your advise.
Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by Moeman: 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
take d redpill...btw what do u want us to do now??
Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by Ronnnie: 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2021
UYEMDO35:

Thanks boss, I really appreciate your advise.
You welcome...just be ready for the journey ahead,it will be painful but you go dey alright las Las...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by Harrykn: 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
Nah advice full romance section.
Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
A very SIMPle man like you cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
UYEMDO35:

Guy! Forget English and focus on my write up, I need serious advice no be English I wan chop. Has time goes on am ganna improve.

your dad failed in makin you a better man!!!
I spit on your poor grave
Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by Fxzboyz: 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
Op You have not bleeped the girl obviously
Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by Nonexisting: 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
Can you do me one favour? Just give me your parent's phone number, I need to tell them something.
Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by maak400: 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
Typical pathetic SIMP of a guy, instead of you to focus on making your life better and building a better career, you're wasting your valuable time on a girl that doesn't give a fvck about you. You will soon shed premium tears when she finish your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by revived2: 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
UYEMDO35:

You are mad

May my son never be like you bloody simp angry

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by Kobojunkie: 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
UYEMDO35:
. I tried breaking up with her on several occasions but i can't really do it becuz of my guilty conscience.
No need for the long story.... when you are truly tired of being used, you will let her go, simple. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
UYEMDO35:

You are a student and as such under parental care.

Right?

If your cousin is a student and is being sponsored and fed by parents. Would you advise him to have a relationship?

Keep the answer to yourself and act accordingly and don't come here exposing your weaknesses.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by Pumpumking: 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
Johndagr8t:

your dad failed in makin you a better man!!!
I spit on your poor grave

mynd.44
Lalasticla
Oamj4
Dominique
Mukina
Seun Osewa

Rule 2 & 8 (please do the needful asap. thanks)
Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by kepstone: 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
Op, were are you schooling I hope is not Nasarawa, because I have a girl that behaves like this to her boyfriend and the guy is complaining seriously. If it's Nasarawa you are schooling hmmm, you could be dating someone elses girlfriend. Her parents are into farming as well. Reply my post .
UYEMDO35:

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by Kobojunkie: 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2021
kepstone:
Op, were are you schooling I hope is not Nasarawa, because I have a girl that behaves like this to her boyfriend and the guy is complaining seriously. If it's Nasarawa you are schooling hmmm, you could be dating someone elses girlfriend. Her parents are into farming as well. Reply my post .
Reminds me of a comment I read on another thread, "Nigerian men and dating charity cases are 5 & 6". undecided

See how students are already caged in the same foolishness there fathers destroyed their lives with,without even the slightest inkling that they hold the key to the chain that binds them. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by dan9ice(m): 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
Op your picture they on shrine
She don lock you with German padlock for one shrine

Like you said, playing the pity card game. She'll continue to maga you...
Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by Kevsmart88(m): 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
It still baffles me how teenagers nowadays won't focus on being better academically and financially but invest so much time on frivolities.
Maybe it's the social media age.
You just told us how hard your parents work to send you to school and all you could do is chase after a leech.
5, 10, 15 years from now, if you don't make the right decisions and get a good grade from school, you may live the rest of your life in regret.
Same women that will be at your beck and call when you have made money and have a defined career path that you want to mortgage your future for now?
I can deduce from the way you wrote that you're prolly in your very early 20s and you may just need a resounding slap to set you on the right path.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by Uchefame(m): 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
UYEMDO35:

Your mumu na follow come, Chai.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by EdoFirstBorn(m): 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
[s]
UYEMDO35:

[/s]

I stopped after the first lime where you wrote she has been collecting money...

Oga stay off mpuru miri... It's bad for the brain

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by Kobojunkie: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
Kevsmart88:
It still baffles me how teenagers nowadays won't focus on being better academically and financially but invest so much time on frivolities.
Maybe it's the social media age..
Teens for other parts of the world wey dey the same social media while investing their time academically and financially nko? This is nothing to do with social media at all. This is homebred foolishness, local to the affected entities. undecided
Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by Tejumola856: 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
Oya say after me… I WILL NEVER BE SIMP IN MY LIFE! Na because you still have some little change with you, wait till you broke so you can regain your sense back, no body go tell you before you know the next thing to do
Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
cry

Nah girl wey go give me headache I dey find like this o

(1) (2) (Reply)

If I Had Known, I Won't Have Jumped Inside That Marriage" Kaffy Reveals / I Want To Start Smoking, Please Advice Me. / Guys Who Kiss And Tell:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.