Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:57 AM

It Is Dangerous To Use Antibiotics - Preacher Warns Church Members (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Dangerous To Use Antibiotics - Preacher Warns Church Members (video) (332 Views)

Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video / Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) / Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Dangerous To Use Antibiotics - Preacher Warns Church Members (video) by Sammydanny: 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
A female Nigerian preacher, who has been making some waves around social media recently with her unusual teachings, has made new comments.

In a new video that has been released online, the woman is seen warning her church members about the use of antibiotics.

According to her, it is too dangerous to use antibiotics. She claimed she used to be a super-agent in the kingdom of darkness before she repented and that so she knows what is saying.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P7v0JePHWA[/flash]
Re: It Is Dangerous To Use Antibiotics - Preacher Warns Church Members (video) by kristonium(m): 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
Sammydanny:
A female Nigerian preacher, who has been making some waves around social media recently with her unusual teachings, has made new comments.

In a new video that has been released online, the woman is seen warning her church members about the use of antibiotics.

According to her, it is too dangerous to use antibiotics. She claimed she used to be a super-agent in the kingdom of darkness before she repented and that so she knows what is saying.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P7v0JePHWA[/flash]

Where are these clowns coming out from??

And just imagine educated people sitting down quietly digesting such poisons?

Why do people abandon their brain at home while coming to church?
Re: It Is Dangerous To Use Antibiotics - Preacher Warns Church Members (video) by KillIgbohoN0W: 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2021
So make we die abi?
Anyway, e go start from her church.
Re: It Is Dangerous To Use Antibiotics - Preacher Warns Church Members (video) by Righteousness2(m): 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
We Live in a very Terrible, Evil and Wicked world.

You may not understand her Message, but I am pretty sure Evangelist Fummi knows what she is saying as she was a Kingpin of the Marine world.

Many things put out on Earth Today are Polluted from marine world.

What is Important is for you to have the Spirit of GOD in you, Pray on anything you purchase before use. The World is 3 wicked and if you are Empty and care free you will be used as a christmas goat.

1 Like

Re: It Is Dangerous To Use Antibiotics - Preacher Warns Church Members (video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
As the world is today, it's also dangerous to exist or live in it, so if you go by what's dangerous to do in this world, you might end up committing suicide or going insane, because even doing nothing while alive would also be dangerous.

So instead of telling people what's dangerous to do, preach the Gospel of Christ and tell to them what they need do so that no matter what was dangerous in this world, it shall not be able to harm them.

Mark 16:17-18 (KJV)

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Luke 10:19 (KJV)

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: It Is Dangerous To Use Antibiotics - Preacher Warns Church Members (video) by Sammydanny: 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
It's crazy
kristonium:

Where are these clowns coming out from??

And just imagine educated people sitting down quietly digesting such poisons?

Why do people abandon their brain at home while coming to church?
Re: It Is Dangerous To Use Antibiotics - Preacher Warns Church Members (video) by donbachi(m): 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
Just as garri too,is not good.
Re: It Is Dangerous To Use Antibiotics - Preacher Warns Church Members (video) by Goldbw122(m): 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
I would have been dead by this year if not for antibiotic and God, so tell me what is this one talking about ?
Re: It Is Dangerous To Use Antibiotics - Preacher Warns Church Members (video) by Sammydanny: 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
Lol
Goldbw122:
I would have been dead by this year if not for antibiotic and God, so tell me what is this one talking about ?
Re: It Is Dangerous To Use Antibiotics - Preacher Warns Church Members (video) by Image123(m): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2021
It is much more dangerous to listen to this woman. People, read your Bible if you want to grow, not all these people telling tales.
Re: It Is Dangerous To Use Antibiotics - Preacher Warns Church Members (video) by Sammydanny: 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
Apt
Image123:
It is much more dangerous to listen to this woman. People, read your Bible if you want to grow, not all these people telling tales.
Re: It Is Dangerous To Use Antibiotics - Preacher Warns Church Members (video) by Nobody: 3:35am On Dec 24, 2021
Medically taking Antibiotics weakens your immune system. It makes your immune system dormant especially if the antibiotics intake is a regular thing. And after some time your body becomes resistant to the antibiotic. And the antibiotic is no longer able to tackle the thing you are trying to treat. God designed us in a way that our body is very capable of healing itself. The woman's approach may be wrong but she is right about antibiotics.

By the Grace of God this year 2021. I haven't put a single drug or supplement in my mouth not even paracetamol and I'm very fit and healthy. I believe in the finished work of Jesus on the cross and he says by his stripes I am healed.

As long as you live your life according to biblical standards you are not supposed to be treating any illness.

Most people I see buying antibiotics such as tetracycline, ampiclox and co, majority of them are buying to treat or prevent STDs as a result of their incessant fornication. Sin cost money indeed smiley

(1) (Reply)

What You Don’t Know About New Year Celebration & Janus Roman God / Heaven Or Hell? Mummy G.O's Alleged Man Friend Exposed By Gist Lover Blog / Today's Devotionals For Monday 14th February 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.