Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,692 members, 7,895,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 01:27 PM

Strangest Things People Did That Landed Them In Prison - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Strangest Things People Did That Landed Them In Prison (962 Views)

Conspiracy Landed Me In Prison - Wagozie Igochukwu Godwin / Mass Suicide!! See What These People Did To Themselves.(See Pictures) / 'From Charging My Phone, I Landed In Prison' - Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strangest Things People Did That Landed Them In Prison by 0Tolu0: 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2021
Crime has become a usual thing in the world, different types of crime are reported everyday from every part of the world but there are some crimes that have been committed that’s just straight up bizarre and crazy.

Here is a list of 3 craziest crimes ever committed:

1. Japanese Man Rubs Feces On Girl’s Face

A young girl was walking down a street in Tokyo, Japan when a man suddenly approached her and rubbed his own poop on her face and in her mouth. Moments later, this same man approached another lady and grabbed her from behind, he was tracked down and arrested for his crimes.
Click link below to see more
https://humornstuff.com/3-weirdest-crimes-ever-committed/

Re: Strangest Things People Did That Landed Them In Prison by SportsHD: 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2021
0Tolu0:
C]

A young girl was walking down a street in Tokyo, Japan when a man suddenly approached her and rubbed his own poop on her face and in her mouth. Moments later, this same man approached another lady and grabbed her from behind, he was tracked down and arrested for his crimes.
Click link below to see more
https://humornstuff.com/3-weirdest-crimes-ever-committed/
Looks like that Nigerian guy.
Re: Strangest Things People Did That Landed Them In Prison by JaneYave(f): 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
I read about the man who releases on women's butt early this year. Sometimes, the wife was right beside him.
Re: Strangest Things People Did That Landed Them In Prison by illicit(m): 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
That man is full of shit
Re: Strangest Things People Did That Landed Them In Prison by peacefull(f): 4:21am On Dec 27, 2021
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Close Up Of A Python Being Processed By A Woman. / How Girl, 9, Exposed Neighbour Who R*ped Her For 5 Years / Policeman "Scared" After Motorist's Dog Launched At Him At A Checkpoint (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.