Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:26 AM

What Do You Think? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think? (319 Views)

'I Need A Husband': What Do You Think About This New Behavior Among Women? / Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) / Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think? by aderemielijah(m): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
Which advice do you think is sincere?

A. To tell someone to abstain from sex as an Unmarried young folk and not indulge in it at all.

OR

B. To Try and keep himself/herself till marriage and if he/she must do it, use protection.

What do you think?
Re: What Do You Think? by helinues: 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
Me Sha know say I can't hustle and get money to buy Ferrari car without test running
Re: What Do You Think? by aderemielijah(m): 8:02am On Dec 24, 2021
helinues:
Me Sha know say I can't hustle and get money to buy Ferrari car without test running

Hahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Baby Scan in Leicester at Bump2Baby Scans / Ty / What's Your Worst Alcoholic Drink(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.