Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,692 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:44 AM

Why Do Delta State Girls Like Ugly Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Delta State Girls Like Ugly Men (3152 Views)

Chioma Is Beautiful, Why Davido Like Ugly Girls As Side Chicks / Please Help: Are Delta State Girls Allergic To Erect Breast? (Picture) / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Delta State Girls Like Ugly Men by Ilamina(f): 5:10am On Dec 24, 2021
Is it that they have low self esteem to crush on hot guys
Re: Why Do Delta State Girls Like Ugly Men by Frestuffng: 5:15am On Dec 24, 2021
Ilamina:
90% of women believe that ugly men's performed better during sex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Delta State Girls Like Ugly Men by UMUNNA001(m): 5:18am On Dec 24, 2021
Thy should come and try me na. Anyway its my birthday today house

1 Like

Re: Why Do Delta State Girls Like Ugly Men by thuxzwda1: 5:51am On Dec 24, 2021
UMUNNA001:

Broda001 grin
Re: Why Do Delta State Girls Like Ugly Men by thuxzwda1: 5:51am On Dec 24, 2021
UMUNNA001:

Brodas001 grin
Re: Why Do Delta State Girls Like Ugly Men by samuel051: 6:38am On Dec 24, 2021
Holy gram
Are delta state girls not among the ugliest in Nigeria,u hardly see a virgin of 14yrs or a non single mother of around 22yrs,they prefer touts and cultists.. you will see like 6 girls within the ages of 14 to 19 fighting over one jobless cultist tout and most cases they have all had a child each for him.. school,they don't attend,book they don't know,the men are lazy,women are doing labourer jobs meant for young guys to feed the men who in turn go after young single girls who also go after jobless cultists and touts. B4 u go see normal girl date for delta,make buhari share d 5k campaign promises. I was born and brought up there.
Wtf woman..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Delta State Girls Like Ugly Men by Isokoboy(m): 6:52am On Dec 24, 2021
You just fully described Delta state.... Although they are few descent gals , I mean very few... They always want to feel among without proper guidance from their parents

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Delta State Girls Like Ugly Men by nairaman66(m): 7:12am On Dec 24, 2021
samuel051:
Holy gram
Are delta state girls not among the ugliest in Nigeria,u hardly see a virgin of 14yrs or a non single mother of around 22yrs,they prefer touts and cultists.. you will see like 6 girls within the ages of 14 to 19 fighting over one jobless cultist tout and most cases they have all had a child each for him.. school,they don't attend,book they don't know,the men are lazy,women are doing labourer jobs meant for young guys to feed the men who in turn go after young single girls who also go after jobless cultists and touts. B4 u go see normal girl date for delta,make buhari share d 5k campaign promises. I was born and brought up there.
Wtf woman..

You lived in the shanties and ghettos, what do you expect? The environment plays a role in your interactions and thoughts. The 36 states do have ghettos, what you experienced in delta is tantamount to other states!

Is there anyone as dirtiest and ugly as a Lagos tout? By the way.. Delta state has one of the most handsome guys around.. if you have traveled far and wide, you’d know this!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Delta State Girls Like Ugly Men by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 24, 2021
Ilamina:
What are you talking about here..last time you said Edo gals are too arrogant now it's Delta..now let me tell you if your skin full even tho you wowo anyhow you go still see woman chew gum you cos na money be fine Bobo..and Delta gals most na big mamas wey like flexing on their own so wetin you dey Yan ugly..you think say Dem dey reason ugly when it comes to money matter..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Delta State Girls Like Ugly Men by FriendsAndFans(m): 7:24am On Dec 24, 2021
You are bound to like what you look like
Re: Why Do Delta State Girls Like Ugly Men by FriendsAndFans(m): 7:28am On Dec 24, 2021
Beauty is no longer in the eyes of the beholder...
If you are ugly just accept it like that. Naa ya reality be that
Re: Why Do Delta State Girls Like Ugly Men by FriendsAndFans(m): 7:30am On Dec 24, 2021
Frestuffng:
90% of women believe that ugly men's performed better during sex.

Naa when you do the survey and research bros
Re: Why Do Delta State Girls Like Ugly Men by Jeon(f): 7:32am On Dec 24, 2021
BECAUSE NIGERIAN MEN ARE FUGLY.
Re: Why Do Delta State Girls Like Ugly Men by theophorus(m): 7:39am On Dec 24, 2021
Abeg make we surfree dey commit fallacy of "Hasty Generalization"
Na where you Waka reach you see ooo. No dey use your experience judge every-every.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Delta State Girls Like Ugly Men by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:26am On Dec 24, 2021
Handsome guys for delta state no pass 20, they mostly look pale n malnourished maybe it's because of 2much cigarettes n liquor undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Delta State Girls Like Ugly Men by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:29am On Dec 24, 2021
Jeon:

BECAUSE NIGERIAN MEN ARE FUGLY.

Aunty if u fyn pass me I go off internet maka you shocked
Re: Why Do Delta State Girls Like Ugly Men by samuel051: 10:05am On Dec 24, 2021
nairaman66:

You lived in the shanties and ghettos, what do you expect? The environment plays a role in your interactions and thoughts. The 36 states do have ghettos, what you experienced in delta is tantamount to other states!

Is there anyone as dirtiest and ugly as a Lagos tout? By the way.. Delta state has one of the most handsome guys around.. if you have traveled far and wide, you’d know this!
no be only ghetto,shey effurun,warri and housing complex for ekpan,asaba,abraka and sapele na ghetto the whole place be.. warri wey boys go do kporkpor wey those old woman manage remain for them from Monday to Friday only to use d money buy one shirt and jean on Saturday just to wear, carry those small small ugly dirty girls with smelly armpits to solidas,m&t or caravan plaza.. na me go tell u history guy.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Delta State Girls Like Ugly Men by Goldentulip2: 10:11am On Dec 24, 2021
Coz truth is a greater percentage of ugly men have money. They may not have the good looks that lots of ladies want so the next good bet is to have money haha. I know a friend from that state. I swear the kind of pretty girls he pulls chale Smh...he tells me bro, just buy her a car that’s all loooool
Re: Why Do Delta State Girls Like Ugly Men by Aguilar(m): 10:51am On Dec 24, 2021
No offence but i think it's Because they themselves are ugly.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Delta State Girls Like Ugly Men by nairaman66(m): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2021
samuel051:
no be only ghetto,shey effurun,warri and housing complex for ekpan,asaba,abraka and sapele na ghetto the whole place be.. warri wey boys go do kporkpor wey those old woman manage remain for them from Monday to Friday only to use d money buy one shirt and jean on Saturday just to wear, carry those small small ugly dirty girls with smelly armpits to solidas,m&t or caravan plaza.. na me go tell u history guy.

You are a shameless liar and an online crook! Do not peddle news oblivious of your knowledge!

Try to put your life in the right path first, before you share wrong information on a public forum.

I went to Delta State University and grew up in warri. Warri people are very accommodating, helpful and extremely nice to everyone. They say things they way they are, and share their happiness with anyone!
Re: Why Do Delta State Girls Like Ugly Men by samuel051: 11:38am On Dec 24, 2021
nairaman66:

You are a shameless liar and an online crook! Do not peddle news oblivious of your knowledge!

Try to put your life in the right path first, before you share wrong information on a public forum.

I went to Delta State University and grew up in warri. Warri people are very accommodating, helpful and extremely nice to everyone. They say things they way they are, and share their happiness with anyone!
na goat u be,u school only at abraka or maybe asaba campus u dey argue with who Dem born and bred up from alegbor to pti to jakpa,to osubi to okuororkor to okumagba.. I no even talk of the places I dey waka as a normal guy dey roam around go meet him guys,flex or fine babes waka,not to talk of when I dey do video game things, phones and other gadgets go enerehen junction,Robinson plaza and d one for refinery junction...I don waka obiaruku,Abbi,ogume,ovu,oviorhe and other places.. street don carry me waka sapele,,asaba,agbor and other places..u just schooled in one village and u dey bleat like goat wey chop weed..na warri wey dey optain u korokoro day light and people go dey waka pass like say nothing dey sup u won dey tell me how d lifestyle be.. na small mkpuru miri dey disturb ur brain.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Delta State Girls Like Ugly Men by nairaman66(m): 11:57am On Dec 24, 2021
samuel051:
na goat u be,u school only at abraka or maybe asaba campus u dey argue with who Dem born and bred up from alegbor to pti to jakpa,to osubi to okuororkor to okumagba.. I no even talk of the places I dey waka as a normal guy dey roam around go meet him guys,flex or fine babes waka,not to talk of when I dey do video game things, phones and other gadgets go enerehen junction,Robinson plaza and d one for refinery junction...I don waka obiaruku,Abbi,ogume,ovu,oviorhe and other places.. street don carry me waka sapele,,asaba,agbor and other places..u just schooled in one village and u dey bleat like goat wey chop weed..na warri wey dey optain u korokoro day light and people go dey waka pass like say nothing dey sup u won dey tell me how d lifestyle be.. na small mkpuru miri dey disturb ur brain.

In the department of stupidity, you are the HOD!
Re: Why Do Delta State Girls Like Ugly Men by CheedyJ(m): 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2021
nairaman66:

In the department of stupidity, you are the HOD!
E be like u no get point again , u con turn am to insult , lol...was actuallly enjoying d back & forth sha..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Delta State Girls Like Ugly Men by nairaman66(m): 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
samuel051:

I cannot argue with a pig. From your words, it’s clear you are a classless person. It is a shame I picked up an argument in the first place!

If you lived in Jakpa Rd, you should know about the Ebrakemes. On a normal day, na tie dem go tie and flog sense enter your brain.
Re: Why Do Delta State Girls Like Ugly Men by nairaman66(m): 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2021
samuel051:

By the way, I lived in Abuja when there was only one night club called the banks, I have lived in Asaba just by Sweet Spirit, I currently live in the island by chevron roundabout. Tekno used to live in same estate. I have been to more than 15-17 states alone in Nigeria.

Get yourself together, you speak like a motor park tout!
Re: Why Do Delta State Girls Like Ugly Men by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2021
Apart from asaba......the other part of delta state have some of the most ugliest pool of women in nigeria
Re: Why Do Delta State Girls Like Ugly Men by samuel051: 1:21pm On Dec 24, 2021
nairaman66:

I cannot argue with a pig. From your words, it’s clear you are a classless person. It is a shame I picked up an argument in the first place!

If you lived in Jakpa Rd, you should know about the Ebrakemes. On a normal day, na tie dem go tie and flog sense enter your brain.
na goat u really be.. nobody can take it away from u.. it's ur birthright..ewu

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Delta State Girls Like Ugly Men by samuel051: 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
nairaman66:

By the way, I lived in Abuja when there was only one night club called the banks, I have lived in Asaba just by Sweet Spirit, I currently live in the island by chevron roundabout. Tekno used to live in same estate. I have been to more than 15-17 states alone in Nigeria.

idiot I served at aguiyi ironsi cantonment asokoro,so no come here dey bleat like d goat u really are,I later worked with akokemac and associates at mega plaza jabi, aside that I have traveled numerous states due to loading jobs...na really goat u be, mkpuru miri addict.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Delta State Girls Like Ugly Men by samuel051: 1:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
nairaman66:

na only tekno, Infinix and itel nko.. gtfoh ewu..
Re: Why Do Delta State Girls Like Ugly Men by samuel051: 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
nairaman66:

dat name sounds like a he goats name, might have heard about it at refinery slaughter... Take and continue bleating..ewu

Re: Why Do Delta State Girls Like Ugly Men by juniorstar(m): 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2021
samuel051:
Holy gram
Wtf woman..
Lol ugliest kee...go to delta and see fair damsels u go fear. Delta state has one of the most brilliant ppl in nigeria na why dem no dey do catchment for dem na merit be their only hope to gain admission in higher institutions in the west.
Re: Why Do Delta State Girls Like Ugly Men by samuel051: 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2021
nairaman66:

without thinking twice,I know this is the person behind d keyboard..ewu

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Advice, My Wife Just Changed - A Nairalander / Marriage: I Am 13 Years Older Than Her / I Ran Into My Old Love This Night, My Heart Is Heavy �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.