Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,849 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:10 PM

I Saw A Helicopter Crash In A Vision - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw A Helicopter Crash In A Vision (907 Views)

Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash / "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash / Dele Momodu, Nigerians reacts as Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash In Kabba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw A Helicopter Crash In A Vision by Curious345: 5:57am On Dec 24, 2021
Please let's pray against helicopter crash .

I saw a crash .. the aircraft was owned by one aero airline .. the wingspan was painted orange ..

Please let's pray and avert it ..

It was serious .. although all the debits was recovered though
Re: I Saw A Helicopter Crash In A Vision by Nukilia: 6:03am On Dec 24, 2021
When will Nigeria get better?
Re: I Saw A Helicopter Crash In A Vision by chrisxxx(m): 6:51am On Dec 24, 2021
Bros I can tell you from personal experience. You need to pray against death of someone you may know or close to you or an event you may not like. Just pray. You may come back to me to confirm this.
I dream a lot and know much about dreams.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Helicopter Crash In A Vision by helinues: 7:05am On Dec 24, 2021
Aero Contractor airlines don pass the stage of crashing.. One of the rugged airlines in Nigeria.

You can talk about delay, poor customer service but crashing, they have been escaping that for years with their cupboard airlines. I used to fly them gan in the past
Re: I Saw A Helicopter Crash In A Vision by Aboks(m): 7:15am On Dec 24, 2021
E get any time una no dey see something
Re: I Saw A Helicopter Crash In A Vision by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 24, 2021
Curious345:

I saw a crash .. the aircraft was owned by one aero airline .. the wingspan was painted orange ..

Your brain was stressed out and was imagining aerospace hence the dream.. nothing spiritual there..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Helicopter Crash In A Vision by Tokskob2008: 7:25am On Dec 24, 2021
All this hunger induced vision wey we Nigerians dey always see anytime small hunger hold us sef..... Nawa oooo
Re: I Saw A Helicopter Crash In A Vision by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 24, 2021
chrisxxx:
Bros I can tell you from personal experience. You need to pray against death of someone you may know or close to you or an event you may not like. Just pray. You may come back to me to confirm this.
Never heard of this..
Re: I Saw A Helicopter Crash In A Vision by bcomputer101: 8:04am On Dec 24, 2021
You know maybe Buhari or Tinubu dey inside?
Re: I Saw A Helicopter Crash In A Vision by slimfit1(m): 8:26am On Dec 24, 2021
VP take good care of yourself.
Re: I Saw A Helicopter Crash In A Vision by allswellis(m): 9:52am On Dec 24, 2021
Wow! I had this same "dream" some days back.
this is serious
Re: I Saw A Helicopter Crash In A Vision by GreyLaw(m): 10:11am On Dec 24, 2021
Alcapone001:

Your brain was stressed out and was imagining aerospace hence the dream.. nothing spiritual there..

Imagine how you dismissed someone's dreams. Most dreams are useless but please don't dissuade someone from seeking answers if he is worried about the dream. History makes it clear that dreams sometimes have more profound effects in real life.
Re: I Saw A Helicopter Crash In A Vision by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 24, 2021
Curious345:

Helicopter with wingspan? You sure you remember your dream very well?
Re: I Saw A Helicopter Crash In A Vision by chrisxxx(m): 11:58am On Dec 24, 2021
Alcapone001:

Never heard of this..
I tell you.
Re: I Saw A Helicopter Crash In A Vision by FarahAideed: 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2021
Aero has a lot of choppers oo..infact they started as a chopper company
Re: I Saw A Helicopter Crash In A Vision by ERockson: 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2021
chrisxxx:
He wants to send fear into Nigerians with his personal dream and another dreamer /youjust jam him interpretation with may cause him fear. That's his personal dream and he has to look within himself for the meaning and interpretation... People should stop carrying dream for head, It won't help but harm them mentally
Re: I Saw A Helicopter Crash In A Vision by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2021
GreyLaw:

Imagine how you dismissed someone's dreams. Most dreams are useless but please don't dissuade someone from seeking answers if he is worried about the dream. History makes it clear that dreams sometimes have more profound effects in real life.
That's a fetish belief..seek answer for what?

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of This Ganduje Picture / Apc Cecpc Member Set To Defect Back To Pdp After Failed Plans To Destabilise Apc / Dubai Will Be A Mud House If We Vote Peter Obi PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.