Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,566 members, 7,917,793 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 03:23 PM

The Good Deeds And Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Good Deeds And Life (359 Views)

You Will be Held Accountable For Your Very Owns Deeds And Actions Alone. / Debrah Osagiede Is Dead Spirit And Life Bible Church Founder / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Good Deeds And Life by HelpYourself(m): 7:43am On Dec 24, 2021
Recently I had course to experience a very interesting man.. he is someone who comes from a well to do home, has had very good jobs in oil and gas sector retired to his own company.

Everytime we had time to sit down he tells me of how people always took advantage of him. Of how he's trusting other has led to his pains. Of how he has been a victim of wicked selfish people who took his kindness for weakness.
I have held off from judging him and listened each time we sat down together of how people have stolen and denied him things he valued.

How most of his wealth accrued in oil and gas was invested in a company yet the company was run down by his staff who stole and abandoned everything to rot.

Oh what a victim he has been. smiley Then I took a closer look at how he treats those in his inner most circle. I noticed this man has no real urge to help another or do good for another only when it would bring him accolades or renowned. He unfortunately has the inability to want to make another person happy genuinely for the sake of it and not seeking some sort of loyalty or repayment from that individual.

I studied how he relates with his staff and people he perceives earn their livelihood through him and I felt genuinely saddened.

As all spiritual knowledge clarifies to you ... Most human beings don't seem to understand that you only reap what you sow in all things. If you are unable to genuinely find it in your heart to understand what it means to help another so they smile then you will not receive help from creation.

This is why you may see someone who never ever pays tithes to any church or mosque yet it seems like things genuinely work in his or her favour ...doing good to those in genuine need is the real tithing not paying money to a church or mosque.

Learn to do that which comes hardest to you... Have you wondered why it is as if those in a situation can't seem to see what they need to do in a simplicity?.

A man who always beats his wife and Children, a by standing would be wondering why can't he just stop and learn to control his anger ? Because that is what comes hardest to him. Most people don't seem to understand that this simple statement is the key to all happiness and success.

Do that which comes hardest to you this is the key, the master key.
That thing which is hardest for you to resist is the thing that comes hardest to you and there lies your salvation, to key to becoming a better version of yourself.

If your father always annoys you because you don't like how he talks , learn to listen to how he talks and not get offended .. if you find it annoying the way certain things make you feel ,learn to over come 5hat annoyance you feel and watch yourself transcend into higher realms of consciousness.

Those people whom can't seem to find or always wish to be loved in true love are always those incapable of showing another true love . This is how creation balances things to enable them learn though the difficulty of denied that which they deny others.

I have said this is several of my write ups.. that one thing you wish always happened to you is the one thing you deny others ... Until you learn to show others this , it will not be yours either.

So back to the man whom I was discussing with you all about earlier .. this man still doesn't understand that the compassion and understanding he complains his staff don't show him is the one thing he lacks and never shows others from my observations.

This life can be simpler if we all learn to be simple in our deeds and views on all issues.

Have a wonderful Holiday. I will share more with you all in the coming days.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Good Deeds And Life by Dangrace01: 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
Nice

(1) (Reply)

How To Pretend To Be Very Wise! / If You Are Prone To Procrastinating, Find An Accountability Partner / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.