Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:19 PM

Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Perform At Tony Elumelu’s Christmas Party (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Perform At Tony Elumelu’s Christmas Party (Video) (39341 Views)

Empress Njamah Asks Rita Dominic Why She Wasn't Invited To Her Christmas Party / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party / Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Perform At Tony Elumelu’s Christmas Party (Video) by sammirano: 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Senseless comment
Lowlife

It comfirms your flatbrsin foolishness. Ode
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Perform At Tony Elumelu’s Christmas Party (Video) by blowjohn(m): 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2021
Am more concerned about burna boy's outfit.
Wtf
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Perform At Tony Elumelu’s Christmas Party (Video) by Hkff: 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2021
Really
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Perform At Tony Elumelu’s Christmas Party (Video) by clothingonline(m): 11:48pm On Dec 24, 2021
Big man big Artist
Men clothing payment on delivery lowest price in Nigeria
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Perform At Tony Elumelu’s Christmas Party (Video) by karlnomarx: 2:17am On Dec 25, 2021
I say a Merry Christmas and Complement of the season to all forumites.

I am alive, hopeful courageous and resilient and also looking forward to a blissful and more fulfilling 2022.

I celebrate you and celebrate myself despite too many challenges I am facing, chief of which us hunger and lack which I am enduring with my 3 children and their mom a petty trader. Times are indeed hard for my family and I will urge you to come through for my family, so we can celebrate Christmas and prosperous New Year and so that we can offset the thrift collected by my wife to cater for the school needs of the kids here in Ogbomosho, Oyo State.

I really hope you will give me a benefit of doubt and help me on this beautiful, colorful day. God bless you.

Any token will go a long way brethren...080.8251.2974

Union Bank......
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Perform At Tony Elumelu’s Christmas Party (Video) by Rexnegro(m): 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
Nadaken:
Wizkid no feel too big jare

It's just his vibe, the cool headed guy that just want to be in his zone

People still dey say I am proud but I humble die, just can't feel myself outside my zone
Well if you say so you might just be right anyway
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Perform At Tony Elumelu’s Christmas Party (Video) by lokoloko84(m): 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
siyeke2023:
Hello Nairalanders,

A doctor wrote this multivitamin for my 3months old, i cant make out the name.

Doctors and their writing.

Please who can help with the name..See the picture
Medamin syrup. You give your child 2.5mls daily.
The drug is a multivitamin.
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Perform At Tony Elumelu’s Christmas Party (Video) by apatheticme(f): 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
siyeke2023:
Hello Nairalanders,

A doctor wrote this multivitamin for my 3months old, i cant make out the name.

Doctors and their writing.

Please who can help with the name..See the picture

Syrup Medamin 2.5mls daily for 10days
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Perform At Tony Elumelu’s Christmas Party (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 1:16am On Dec 26, 2021
apatheticme:

Syrup Medamin 2.5mls daily for 10days

Never knew you were in the health profession. Hopefully demystifying it will not cause self medication among readers.
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Perform At Tony Elumelu’s Christmas Party (Video) by apatheticme(f): 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Never knew you were in the health profession. Hopefully demystifying it will not cause self medication among readers.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Perform At Tony Elumelu’s Christmas Party (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
apatheticme:

Lol!

I'm actually a medical doctor in one of the top teaching hospitals in the country (won't mention the hospital for privacy reasons).

@bolded it shouldn't ideally, because it's just a multivitamin supplement for children.

Merry Christmas!!
That's really nice. Good to have more professionals on the forum. But tell them to go to the hospital, please!!!!

Before one guy will take pics of his son with boils along his spine, and then someone will remember that your post and quote it for him cheesy grin cheesy This forum haha

A Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you.
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Perform At Tony Elumelu’s Christmas Party (Video) by apatheticme(f): 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

That's really nice. Good to have more professionals on the forum. But tell them to go to the hospital, please!!!!

Before one guy will take pics of his son with boils along his spine, and then someone will remember that your post and quote it for him cheesy grin cheesy This forum haha

A Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you.

ROTFL @bolded

At any slightest opportunity, when I have spare time on my hands, I don't hesitate to counsel people to desist from self medication!

However it is what it is. In This country, a lot of people would rather self medicate, patronize quacks etc before remembering that hospitals exist.

May God help us all!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope / Photos:Nonso Diobi,Prince Eke And Others Turn A Movie Set Into A Drinking Joint / Burial Pictures Of Sadiq Daba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.