Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,419 members, 7,926,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 11:19 AM

Chike Discloses - Why I Will Never Publicize My Love Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chike Discloses - Why I Will Never Publicize My Love Life (458 Views)

Nigerian Rapper, Yung6ix Discloses Why He Moves Around Lagos With Armed Officers / Shakira Discloses Why She Won’t Marry Pique Despite Having Two Kids Together / Chioma Discloses Why She Produces A Lot Of Milk To Feed Ifeanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chike Discloses - Why I Will Never Publicize My Love Life by likekissnaija: 10:32am On Dec 24, 2021
Chike Popular singer, has declared his intention of not making public his romantic affair while stating the reason behind his decision.

full gist here
https://www.kissnaija.com/chike-discloses-why-i-will-never-publicize-my-love-life/

Re: Chike Discloses - Why I Will Never Publicize My Love Life by Lolachef(f): 11:18am On Dec 24, 2021
Nwannem still dey knack here and there.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Angel Was Ecstatic About The Reactions To Her Clothing That She Wore To The Occa / American Feminist Makes U-turn About Staying Single For Life, Says / Dr. Dre To Pay Ex-wife $100m In Divorce Settlement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.