Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,668 members, 7,889,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:35 AM

Whether Healthy Food Suits You Or Not - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whether Healthy Food Suits You Or Not (107 Views)

Value And Growth Investment – Which One BEST SUITS YOU? / If You're Having Gut Issues, Cease Eating This "Healthy" Food Immediately / Local Packaged Healthy Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whether Healthy Food Suits You Or Not by muffleitjuhi(f): 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2021
Looking at the website of the Ministry of Health and Welfare, there is an explanation that health foods are not medicines but foods that are said to be good for your health. There seems to be no legal definition.
Among the health foods, those that meet the standards and safety set by the government are recognized by the government as health functional foods. Foods with health claims are also divided into foods with functional claims, foods with nutritional claims, and foods for specified health use.
Also read-cost to build a splash pad

Health foods that are not recognized by the government like these are classified as so-called "health foods". Foods for specified health use are also health foods, but most of them call themselves foods for specified health use.
In other words, health foods are simply not accepted by national standards.
That said, it's not the same as being bad or ineffective. I think this is the only one that is often said, "There are individual differences in efficacy."
Some of them may be sold as health foods even though they have little effect on maliciousness, but most of the time, that is not the case. I think I have to decide for myself whether it fits or not.
For example, enzymes are expected to work on the intestines to improve constipation. My friend was suffering from severe constipation, but since he started taking enzyme supplements, he says that he has been able to get rid of his menstrual cramps every day.
However, when I wasn't constipated and took an enzyme supplement, I sometimes became too sick and painful.
There are various health foods, foods that are said to be good for your health, dieting methods, etc., but I thought that I had to try all of them to see if they suit me or not. Of course, if you try it and it doesn't fit, you don't need to continue.
Aojiru is what I'm interested in lately ... (laughs) It's easy to drink these days. I'm worried because there is a shortage of vegetables.
read more-do it yourself splash pad

(1) (Reply)

Career / Dangote Advocates Unity, Cooperation Among Africans To Get Global Recognition / We Lost Brilliant Nigeria �� Boy In Ukraine&this Video U Will Last More Than

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.