Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,788 members, 7,889,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:32 PM

Which Song Is Currently Giving You “the December Vibe” - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Song Is Currently Giving You “the December Vibe” (140 Views)

What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining / PROMO: See What Glo Is Giving You All On Valentine's Day / U.N Suspends Food Distribution As IDPs Attack Them For Giving Them Small Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Song Is Currently Giving You “the December Vibe” by kmaster007: 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2021
Hello guys,

I’m sure everyone is currently in a Christmas mood and preparing for the new year.

This is the festive period with shows and parties here and there, compare to last year when Covid hit the world.

I’m pretty sure there’s one particular song that is giving you that December vibe, I mean a song that makes you jump on your feet and dance anytime you listen.

For me, the song that rings a bell in my head is that Dorime song “Ameno Amapiano”, especially that “you wanna bam bam you wanna chill with the big boys“. Another trending song in my head is Zazoo Zehh

It seems everyone is catching fever for one particular song right now and it’s giving “the December vibe”.

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta's Media Practitioners To Meet In Warri Next Week / Biden Ordered 90 Days To Report The Origin Of COVID-19. / Actor Femi Adebayo Receive Hot Slap From His Wife + 83 Old Alaafin Storm Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.