Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,763 members, 7,912,125 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:42 PM

Buhari Receives Ahmad Lawan & Femi Gbajabiamila In Aso Rock (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Ahmad Lawan & Femi Gbajabiamila In Aso Rock (pictures) (16646 Views)

Lagos Special Status: Ahmad Lawan, Femi Gbajabiamila, Sanwo-Olu Meet / Akeredolu Receives Ahmad Lawan, Others In Ondo (photos) / Ahmed Lawan & Femi Gbajabiamila At Democracy Day Celebration In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Ahmad Lawan & Femi Gbajabiamila In Aso Rock (pictures) by Abujason: 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
A band of criminals.
God will punish all of you one by one.
Rubber stamp National Assembly leaders and incompetent, clueless terrorist.

I hope a hardened non APC candidate wins next election and treat all of you as Jerry Rawlings did in Ghana.
Re: Buhari Receives Ahmad Lawan & Femi Gbajabiamila In Aso Rock (pictures) by John4B: 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
What for?
Re: Buhari Receives Ahmad Lawan & Femi Gbajabiamila In Aso Rock (pictures) by Wchris(m): 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2021
The Three foolish men from the north
Re: Buhari Receives Ahmad Lawan & Femi Gbajabiamila In Aso Rock (pictures) by techWriter5: 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2021
And you all not anticipating them to overrule politicians on electoral legislation? How is that possible?
Re: Buhari Receives Ahmad Lawan & Femi Gbajabiamila In Aso Rock (pictures) by ismodiwa(m): 9:45pm On Dec 24, 2021
God won't forgive you if your plan is to ruin this country..
Re: Buhari Receives Ahmad Lawan & Femi Gbajabiamila In Aso Rock (pictures) by azpekuliar: 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2021
National Assembly wey don become appendage of the executive. Wetin una dey expect? Iffa hear say these ones override president’s veto of the Electoral Act.
Re: Buhari Receives Ahmad Lawan & Femi Gbajabiamila In Aso Rock (pictures) by Hkff: 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
Wicked people many can’t afford rice this Xmas
Re: Buhari Receives Ahmad Lawan & Femi Gbajabiamila In Aso Rock (pictures) by Charly68: 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2021
Lori iro
Re: Buhari Receives Ahmad Lawan & Femi Gbajabiamila In Aso Rock (pictures) by karlnomarx: 2:15am On Dec 25, 2021
I say a Merry Christmas and Complement of the season to all forumites.

I am alive, hopeful courageous and resilient and also looking forward to a blissful and more fulfilling 2022.

I celebrate you and celebrate myself despite too many challenges I am facing, chief of which us hunger and lack which I am enduring with my 3 children and their mom a petty trader. Times are indeed hard for my family and I will urge you to come through for my family, so we can celebrate Christmas and prosperous New Year and so that we can offset the thrift collected by my wife to cater for the school needs of the kids here in Ogbomosho, Oyo State.

I really hope you will give me a benefit of doubt and help me on this beautiful, colorful day. God bless you.

Any token will go a long way brethren...080.8251.2974

Union Bank......
Re: Buhari Receives Ahmad Lawan & Femi Gbajabiamila In Aso Rock (pictures) by EagleNest(m): 9:00am On Dec 25, 2021
The three big disappointments of 21st century Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Receives Ahmad Lawan & Femi Gbajabiamila In Aso Rock (pictures) by Klimltdz: 10:44am On Dec 25, 2021
Na was oo
Re: Buhari Receives Ahmad Lawan & Femi Gbajabiamila In Aso Rock (pictures) by Klimltdz: 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

We only gather and share money in Abuja and nothing else.... Amaechi 2017

Meeting just to discuss on how to share the 2022 budget among themselves and croonies.

Seems like Ahmed Lawal keeps his own loot inside his big pot belly.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: As, Sule Lamido, Ibrahim Shekarau Lead PDP / FG To Distribute N10bn Trader Moni Loan In 2020 / Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.