Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:16 PM

Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun: DSS Releases Man Alleged To Be Igboho's Witch Doctor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun: DSS Releases Man Alleged To Be Igboho's Witch Doctor (34181 Views)

Pius Awoke: DSS Releases Ebonyi Lawyer Detained Since 2021, After FIJ Story / Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun, Igboho's Witch Doctor Arrested By DSS / DSS Releases 5 #BuhariMustGo Activists Arrested At Dunamis Church (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun: DSS Releases Man Alleged To Be Igboho's Witch Doctor by Zeel007: 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
I was expecting to see an old man, but nah big boy dey here o...you sure say Dss no dey take mkpurumiri sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun: DSS Releases Man Alleged To Be Igboho's Witch Doctor by Omobalo67: 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2021
Baawaa:
If you are a,real babalawo those DSS that arrested you must not see tomorrow

Ijoba amuni mogun
Re: Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun: DSS Releases Man Alleged To Be Igboho's Witch Doctor by Rugaria: 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2021
Since July?
You guys forgot your brothers in jail because of the fear of one Buhari?
Re: Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun: DSS Releases Man Alleged To Be Igboho's Witch Doctor by Frales6(f): 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2021
Make them release am so that he will not start forgetting how to do incantations.
Re: Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun: DSS Releases Man Alleged To Be Igboho's Witch Doctor by Baawaa(m): 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2021
Omobalo67:

Ijoba amuni mogun
Like seriously grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun: DSS Releases Man Alleged To Be Igboho's Witch Doctor by jneutron4000: 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2021
Nice one Lawyer Pelumi, great Omoluabi you fought well to ensure everyone Igboho's associate illegally detained by DSS are free. Eledumare bless you.
Re: Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun: DSS Releases Man Alleged To Be Igboho's Witch Doctor by Buharidgeneral: 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
Ijoba amuni moogun
Re: Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun: DSS Releases Man Alleged To Be Igboho's Witch Doctor by PoliteActivist: 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
Jidamuli:
Game changer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=617_rmYd6Hs

See that mumu giving motivational speech based on Dubai. Remove OIL and Dubai will be just another poverty-stricken desert rat hole!
Re: Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun: DSS Releases Man Alleged To Be Igboho's Witch Doctor by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
Good evening.. Please i'm still begging u guys to please help nd hear me out. I owe my sch three semesters nd they are mandating me to pay it b4 jan 4 or on d said date.. If nt i'll be having an extra year.. Please i've tried to hustle out d 500l fees. Bt it remains 300l 2nd semester fee nd 400l (1st nd 2nd) .. Please i promise this is nt a scam nd i can provide u my sch portal login details.. Please i'm begging or if u could just lend me 150k which i promise to pay in a year time. Please.
Re: Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun: DSS Releases Man Alleged To Be Igboho's Witch Doctor by jrusky(m): 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
nairaman66:
He was held because he is an herbalist! Truly defies logical explanations on laws of the land.

God bless you bro.

Those DSS that arrested him deserve severe punishment but wait bro is these what Buhari has tuned Nigeria to

I swear if I'm the man and has diabolic power within 24 hours of my release I will send thunder strike on all of them to strike them dead instantly.

What a nonsense. How do you stand in a law court and say oh we arrest him because he was a herbalist to someone and the person in question was not armed robber or a kidnapper.

What a govt!!!
Re: Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun: DSS Releases Man Alleged To Be Igboho's Witch Doctor by lexy2014: 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2021
HonNL:
PREVIOUS THREAD;
https://www.nairaland.com/6824898/dada-fasoto-arifanlajogun-igbohos-witch#107139434

Pelumi Olajengbesi Esq.

theraregem1 okefranci nonpartisan1 buckeyemedia1 Nigerialabalaba shooyie benuejosh blackpanda vedaxcool lovenorth officialgarri seunmsg nonpartisan1 NGpatriot presidency freestuffsng rexwalters1 lordviccodaguru....

on what basis was this nigerian arrested and kept in DSS custody all these months?
Re: Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun: DSS Releases Man Alleged To Be Igboho's Witch Doctor by seunoj: 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2021
AntiWailer:
Wao they released him and he did not disappear before then ?

Also I expected Sunday Igboho to have disappeared from Cotonou Prison by now.

Like turn to a bird and fly away.

Africa need to wake up from their illusion and face challenges using 21st century approach.
I disagree with you.
Jazz Dey but don’t forget antivirus exist to take care of virus.
The lesson here is never boast in public about such, some men will put u to solid test.
I remember university days in Ogun when we fought the locals, Jazz Dey bro.
If he no get anything, the local police in oyo state no arrest am?
Re: Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun: DSS Releases Man Alleged To Be Igboho's Witch Doctor by gazza07(m): 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2021
Lol... yoruba Nation on the mud
Re: Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun: DSS Releases Man Alleged To Be Igboho's Witch Doctor by Caseywilliams(m): 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2021
HonNL:
PREVIOUS THREAD;
https://www.nairaland.com/6824898/dada-fasoto-arifanlajogun-igbohos-witch#107139434

Pelumi Olajengbesi Esq.

chai thank God he no dey dat God forsake place spend him 25th....e for no see groundnut chop talk more of see Detty December rice and chicken take hold body.. nah to go Thanksgiving go sure pass but nah for still em shrine em go hold am. wahala self
Re: Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun: DSS Releases Man Alleged To Be Igboho's Witch Doctor by Abujason: 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2021
AntiWailer:

Africa need to wake up from their illusion and face challenges using 21st century approach.

How can we move forward with the kind of leadership we currently have in this country?

How can we move forward when the National Assembly has become a rubber stamp for the presidency instead of acting as checks and balances against the excesses of the presidency.

How can we move forward when cows have more rights and valued more than human lives?

How can we move forward using 21st century approach to issues when people have chosen to look the other way while the country is clearly on fire because the leader is from their tribe, religion or political party?

Tell me!

Re: Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun: DSS Releases Man Alleged To Be Igboho's Witch Doctor by marriseller: 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2021
Re: Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun: DSS Releases Man Alleged To Be Igboho's Witch Doctor by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
AntiWailer:

Which 21 century approach?.. the one that just proved that end sars was a "massacre"? Oga pen and paper can never solve ur problem in this country. Look at the only hope that Nigerians have to produce a credible election and ur darling bubu goofed.. i repeat pen and paper can never solve ur problem in nigeria. The government can never truly work on ur behalf.
Re: Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun: DSS Releases Man Alleged To Be Igboho's Witch Doctor by Abujason: 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
ajalawole:
Someone should bless me in the spirit of xmas. Am starving

Uba

Oya!
Bow your head!!

Re: Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun: DSS Releases Man Alleged To Be Igboho's Witch Doctor by Drogunov: 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2021
HonNL:
PREVIOUS THREAD;

Pelumi Olajengbesi Esq.

All the unintelligent comments on this threaf will definitely come from our Igbo folks
Re: Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun: DSS Releases Man Alleged To Be Igboho's Witch Doctor by elyte(m): 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2021
Is that not Ngolo Kante?
Re: Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun: DSS Releases Man Alleged To Be Igboho's Witch Doctor by Jostoman: 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2021
Hope they have now succeeded in getting the information they needed from him about igboho but Las Las God is going to shame all of you because igboho did not did not commit any crime against Nigeria government.
Re: Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun: DSS Releases Man Alleged To Be Igboho's Witch Doctor by Babastrong(m): 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2021
[quote author=Baawaa post=108784922]If you are a,real babalawo those DSS that arrested you must not see tomorrow[that is why we don't give juju the young ones. killing, cheating are in their blood]
Re: Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun: DSS Releases Man Alleged To Be Igboho's Witch Doctor by karlnomarx: 2:16am On Dec 25, 2021
I say a Merry Christmas and Complement of the season to all forumites.

I am alive, hopeful courageous and resilient and also looking forward to a blissful and more fulfilling 2022.

I celebrate you and celebrate myself despite too many challenges I am facing, chief of which us hunger and lack which I am enduring with my 3 children and their mom a petty trader. Times are indeed hard for my family and I will urge you to come through for my family, so we can celebrate Christmas and prosperous New Year and so that we can offset the thrift collected by my wife to cater for the school needs of the kids here in Ogbomosho, Oyo State.

I really hope you will give me a benefit of doubt and help me on this beautiful, colorful day. God bless you.

Any token will go a long way brethren...080.8251.2974

Union Bank......
Re: Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun: DSS Releases Man Alleged To Be Igboho's Witch Doctor by Zandena(f): 7:03am On Dec 25, 2021
It serves the idiot well
My surprise is with those who think these dudes can charm them after it became clear that he can't even do it for himself!
This reminds me of this proverb: If someone promised you with new cloth, check the one he is wearing!.
He should go and sin no more as his client is still in Benin Republic eating fried beans.
Kudos to the DSS!
Re: Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun: DSS Releases Man Alleged To Be Igboho's Witch Doctor by Occurstaem(m): 7:33am On Dec 25, 2021
HonNL:
PREVIOUS THREAD;

Pelumi Olajengbesi Esq.

One Nigeria is a scam.
Gumi that is romancing with bandits wrecking havoc all over the country was not given such treatment.
Selective administration of justice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers / Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care / Major Shake-up As 37 Nigerian Army Generals Redeployed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.