Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running (26251 Views)

Ooni Of Ife’s Estranged Wife, Queen Naomi Reacts To His Fourth / Yoruba Elders Move To Reconcile First-class Monarch, Ooni & Estranged Wife / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by FarahAideed: 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2021
Do people really believe it was hacked ?
Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by Neddstark: 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2021
Her decision is valid joor.
The Ooni has a right to more than one wife.
Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by NwaNimo1(m): 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by Fiscus105(m): 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2021
Instead for the palace to admonish kabyesi to change his character towards wife if she wants to have stable and peaceful marriage, women are not slave as he believed.

And for those who claimed to be redpiller ,who believed wen they have money, women will worship them, its eye opener for you.

Treat ur woman well , .....if u do and she misbehaving let God judge her and not resulting to swallowing foolish redpil that would eventually lead you to embarrassment Ooni is facing now. If king refuses to change, I doubt if his reign will long.

Ex Deji Akure can explain beta jare.

10 Likes

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by joelbooks: 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2021

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by Olutishe490(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
Frestuffng:
ooni is stupid
Something must be wrong with you!

2 Likes

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by karlnomarx: 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2021
Ooni don cast lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by Asour: 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2021
ChocolateWine:
The bloggers would fuel fire in your marriage even when there's no smoke.

This one sha has smoke, but bloggers wan drag like generator

To be fair though, No blogger can stoke fire in any marriage that hasn't cracks & coals there already.

Why? Because these VIPs (sorry to say) 'use' the media to launder their profiles /brands & images.
Consequently, they 'seemingly' become super people with no faults — or so it seems.

Later we then get to know that all along they are (at least in their private lives) like the rest of us plebs with flaws & faults. Not expecting the media to 'reveal' any of their failings would be hypocritical.

It sad.

2 Likes

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by ImoleNaija: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
Guyman02:
I called GLO customer care to stop the fake win a billion promo advert that I am forced to listen anytime I make a call.
I told them I will stop recharging my GLO line if they don't stop.
Gladly they just did, I no longer hear that annoying ring back tone advert.

No be Ooni of Ife be my problem

So annoying as fvck. I think I would do same.
Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by LollySeaSide: 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2021
patriotic007:
Something is definitely fishy
It's fish.
Only fish can be fishy.
Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2021
gassbee:
The palace is just trying to win back d queen but is all over, the queen is gone for good

And you appear to be HAPPY that "the queen is gone for good."? Think pure thought, boy. This is the season of good feelings and well wishes.
Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by 99thEnemy(m): 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2021
Edusis:
STUDY IN REPUBLIC OF PHILIPPINES
AND PAY LOWER TUITION
VISA GUARANTEED

That stupid Naija woman called Margaret still the work for Philippines Embassy for gwarinpa??

The thunder wey go fire her still the load. angry angry angry
Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by Testimony1988(m): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
Let me wait and hear from the Ooni himself
Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by jneutron4000: 10:36pm On Dec 24, 2021
Nothing is hack, na new Olori wan come in but other Olori dey emotional about it. King na king, they marry many as they want grin

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by jneutron4000: 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2021
joelbooks:
She will surely be back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEKTzx6vHD8
of course, when Prince don dey already. Prince in the house of Olofin Adimula.
Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by wink2015(m): 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2021
Kelvinhunta:
They should be left alone in their trying times no marriage is without it's fair share of problems, separated or not shouldn't be anybody's business

You are wrong
Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by jcent2611: 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2021
bombar...bombing pple with ig...
Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by alexarelano(m): 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2021
Guyman02:
I called GLO customer care to stop the fake win a billion promo advert that I am forced to listen anytime I make a call.

No be Ooni of Ife be my problem

Really?
Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by Osmomoh(m): 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2021
That Oni is a guy man. He want to ruin that innocent woman's life in the name of Queen. Within a short period of time, he has married and divorce two women already and this counting too. Anyway, as a Yoruba man and king for that matter, he will keep changing women till he dies. Just take a look at Alafi of Oyo, at his old age he is still chasing young girls all over the street of Oyo.

I really feel for these poor young girls that jumped into men because of their riches. Madam leave that palace on time before he destroy you and ministry.

7 Likes

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by Abujason: 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2021
kaybbs:
It's well

No.
It’s not well.
Go tell that one to Ogunwusi and his estranged wife and see wetin go happen.
Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by oluwoleife: 10:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
I've always wondered..... Why that name 'Tadrnikawo'?

I guess I understand now.

The Oracle has gotten what he wants...... Go and continue your ministry.
Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by CUMIN: 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
Frestuffng:
ooni is stupid

Your papa is stupid.

Put some respect on that throne. The current holder isn't perfect either.

3 Likes

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by AyGrafix: 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mko123:
Nairaland pls leave us alone na. Can't we go for Xmas Eve without having a beep in the thread

cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by CUMIN: 11:09pm On Dec 24, 2021
Osmomoh:
That Oni is a guy man. He want to ruin that innocent woman's life in the name of Queen. Within a short period of time, he has married and divorce two women already and this counting too. Anyway, as a Yoruba man and king for that matter, he will keep changing women till he dies. Just take a look at Alafi of Oyo, at his old age he is still chasing young girls all over the street of Oyo.

I really feel for these poor young girls that jumped into men because of their riches. Madam leave that palace on time before he destroy you and ministry.

Rumors has it that if you shake the alafin of Oyo... your hands might be smelling of pusssy.
Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by esthel(f): 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2021
I will have to do the same
Guyman02:
Glo users will understand what I am saying here.

No be Ooni of Ife and his wife be my problem now
Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by AyGrafix: 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2021
Olarewaju89:
undecided
I am sick and tired of this matter abeg undecided

Next pls....

There's always a solution. cool

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by Babastrong(m): 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
[quote author=Guyman02 post=108789092]I called GLO customer care to stop the fake win a billion promo advert that I am forced to listen anytime I make a call.
Glo users will understand what I am saying here.

No be Ooni of Ife and his wife be my problem now[ Just because you wanted to say the last sentence and you wasted your precious time. Truely your PROBLEM is bigger than you.]
Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by Tabithazen(f): 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
Marrying a rich man doesn't guarantee happiness in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by Deblow: 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
Frestuffng:
ooni is stupid
This is sacrilege! If you can't respect the occupant, pls respect the stool and the office. Calling a king stupid is an affront on the generality of his subjects and u shouldn't do so, because there are consequences. I'm sure you don't believe, but I pray you don't have a brush with it

1 Like

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by BabaO2: 11:40pm On Dec 24, 2021
Fiscus105:
Instead for the palace to admonish kabyesi to change his character towards wife if she wants to have stable and peaceful marriage, women are not slave as he believed.

And for those who claimed to be redpiller ,who believed wen they have money, women will worship them, its eye opener for you.

Treat ur woman well , .....if u do and she misbehaving let God judge her and not resulting to swallowing foolish redpil that would eventually lead you to embarrassment Ooni is facing now. If king refuses to change, I doubt if his reign will long.

Ex Deji Akure can explain beta jare.
This ooni is too cheap.
Fnck any queen that compains in the palace of ooni, all women married into palace know the tradition and culture. silekunola naomi is covetous that just wanted to secure her future. Even if ooni doesnt want to marry any woman again, such woman should not by convenant ever leave the palace forever.
This current ooni is desecrating the source of yoruba race. Fairweather women should not be privy to the secrete of the goings behind the scene in ooni's palace

1 Like

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by princewarri1985: 12:14am On Dec 25, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman In New York Shaves Hair To Mourn Late Oba Of Benin / Little Oyinbo Girl Presents Yoruba Cultural Dance / Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.