Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,595 members, 7,937,680 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

Africa Multicultural World Foundation Feeds Over 100 Almajaris, Gives Gifts - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Africa Multicultural World Foundation Feeds Over 100 Almajaris, Gives Gifts (9954 Views)

5 Things To Consider When Planning A Multicultural Wedding / Xan's Foundation Feeds Hundreds Of Homeless In Ibadan / FoodClique Feeds Over 1000 Residents of Ebute Meta - Community Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa Multicultural World Foundation Feeds Over 100 Almajaris, Gives Gifts by NairaMaster1(m): 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
Almajiri and Christmas?
Re: Africa Multicultural World Foundation Feeds Over 100 Almajaris, Gives Gifts by heniford2: 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
Muslims community can never ever do this is hard to see them give have foundation why Muslims is bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africa Multicultural World Foundation Feeds Over 100 Almajaris, Gives Gifts by NairaMaster1(m): 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
God1000:
This is commendable, as a nairalander who did you help today? What did you give your neighbours?

My fear is how they chosed to feed potential boko haram and bandits.
Re: Africa Multicultural World Foundation Feeds Over 100 Almajaris, Gives Gifts by NairaMaster1(m): 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
fablani:
Is it not high time North get themselves rid of this almajiri menace

So terrible. Potential boko haram and bandits.
Re: Africa Multicultural World Foundation Feeds Over 100 Almajaris, Gives Gifts by Amodi470(m): 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
I hope they didn't put poisson or anything injurious to health inside
Re: Africa Multicultural World Foundation Feeds Over 100 Almajaris, Gives Gifts by egoldman(m): 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
post=108809107:
This is what we live for @[/b].
Helping others with what God has blessed us with.
Nothing gives us peace of mind as happiness more than that.

[b]Help a neighbor or anyone that needs help around you today.

God bless you as you do so.

#WeDidOurPart

You also live by supporting your darling daddy in the face of evil happening in the land.

2 Likes

Re: Africa Multicultural World Foundation Feeds Over 100 Almajaris, Gives Gifts by Dreamhighnow(m): 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
It is Christmas not Xmas
Re: Africa Multicultural World Foundation Feeds Over 100 Almajaris, Gives Gifts by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
fablani:
Is it not high time North get themselves rid of this almajiri menace

When even Lagos still has Agbero littering the state
Re: Africa Multicultural World Foundation Feeds Over 100 Almajaris, Gives Gifts by Dreamhighnow(m): 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
RomanGreen:
What the fvck is wrong with these so called people doing charity, must you carry your camera man? Oh I remember now, they use these pictures to source for money for their private pocket in the name of an NGO for alleviating poverty, we know the tricks....NGOs are one of the conduit for wiring illicit funds. If indeed they want to be really charitable, forget the damn camera man. Nobody should quote me and talk rubbish, I do charity too and only me and God knows that except you accidentally see me doing it... rubbish

You are the rubbish. Is it your money? Let them go with camera as long as they are doing the good works
Re: Africa Multicultural World Foundation Feeds Over 100 Almajaris, Gives Gifts by Gubioma: 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ekealterego:
What of the online 30k per month almajiris on Nairaland?
Dan Borno....Must u talk?Haba aboki get sense even small nah
Re: Africa Multicultural World Foundation Feeds Over 100 Almajaris, Gives Gifts by Yoighaman(m): 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
Nice gesture, let's just pray they are not feeding another set of BH recruits.
Re: Africa Multicultural World Foundation Feeds Over 100 Almajaris, Gives Gifts by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
As we celebrate Xmas today.
Let us remember the people ;that have stood up and spoke up for us; against ;the politicians and elites;that cant provide us with basic social amenities;the people that have made our life's to worth nothing;ethnic cleansing.displacements of indigenous Nigerians.
The three wise men I call them;
They could have had an easy life;like most of us;but the corrupt system;with all Human right abuses; have decided to illegally hold yall unjustifiably.
Our generation ;wont forget ;our progressive s will remember yall.In the spirit of Xmas ;yall are there for the fight that have chosen yall.
Merry Xmas to our generational heros.
Sowore;
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu;
Sunday Igboho;
Yall have deprived yourself ;your comfortable lifestyles to fight for us .
Yall have a wonderful life; but yall have decided to give up all that ;for justice for all;
Yall fought a just cause;many have died but yall never gave up.
The system have denied yall Xmas; with your families;but I say to yall ;freedom fighters of our generation.
Your fight will not be in vein.
Merry Xmas to yall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africa Multicultural World Foundation Feeds Over 100 Almajaris, Gives Gifts by Ttjj: 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
Oh
Re: Africa Multicultural World Foundation Feeds Over 100 Almajaris, Gives Gifts by Comedian2019: 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
SARSCoV2:

When even Lagos still has Agbero littering the state
Agberos are not bandits.
Re: Africa Multicultural World Foundation Feeds Over 100 Almajaris, Gives Gifts by Comedian2019: 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
RomanGreen:
What the fvck is wrong with these so called people doing charity, must you carry your camera man? Oh I remember now, they use these pictures to source for money for their private pocket in the name of an NGO for alleviating poverty, we know the tricks....NGOs are one of the conduit for wiring illicit funds. If indeed they want to be really charitable, forget the damn camera man. Nobody should quote me and talk rubbish, I do charity too and only me and God knows that except you accidentally see me doing it... rubbish
Why e dey pain you na?
Re: Africa Multicultural World Foundation Feeds Over 100 Almajaris, Gives Gifts by tiger28: 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
Christians given food to the same Serpents that can kill them without much thought for their OWN religion........Islamabad!!!
Re: Africa Multicultural World Foundation Feeds Over 100 Almajaris, Gives Gifts by smartr: 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
God1000:
This is commendable, as a nairalander who did you help today? What did you give your neighbours?

I gave them the cold shoulder tongue
Re: Africa Multicultural World Foundation Feeds Over 100 Almajaris, Gives Gifts by God2man2again(m): 11:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
It is alright, my opinion is that something better should have been done to help them.
Re: Africa Multicultural World Foundation Feeds Over 100 Almajaris, Gives Gifts by Lordedifice1: 7:15am On Dec 26, 2021
What is Xmas abeg?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From Nigeria Got Talent / Gbari Thrill Residents With Dances, Masquerades At Carnival / MISS BEAUTIFUL NIGERIA pageant 2018 Theme: BEAUTY AND ROYALTY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.