Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,012 members, 7,949,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

Man Kills His Girlfriend In A Hotel In Ondo (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Girlfriend In A Hotel In Ondo (Photo) (32562 Views)

Amotekun Arrests 2 Gay Men Caught Having Sex In Ondo (photo) / Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) / Nofisat Adetutu Ibrahim, Banker Killed By Assassins In Ondo [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In A Hotel In Ondo (Photo) by muheeb01(m): 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
hkidola00:
hello...do u av the treatment for gonnorea
Yes that's my specialty,I used polyherbal concoction to treat that....check my signature to dm me on whatsappp
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In A Hotel In Ondo (Photo) by hkidola00(m): 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
muheeb01:
Yes that's my specialty,I used polyherbal concoction to treat that....check my signature to dm me on whatsappp
mhen WhatsApp,I'm not comfortable with that,my babe and friends do play with my phone and don't want them seeing our chats...I stay at moniya,ibadan...can't we just discuss here
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In A Hotel In Ondo (Photo) by Bouncing2(m): 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
SensualMan:
You see why this people from that part of the brown roof world are Senseless?
You booked a girl, paid for a hotel room(10k) approx, a yoruba head with a market value of 25k. Deduct the hotel fee and after a successful head transaction u r left with a paltry 15k.
These boys never seize to amaze me.
'a tire oo
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In A Hotel In Ondo (Photo) by Bouncing2(m): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
On a day like dis!!
AFONJA
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In A Hotel In Ondo (Photo) by kelvinhotz(m): 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
The5DME:
Serves the lady right.
fish brain
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In A Hotel In Ondo (Photo) by Njc1(m): 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
Different picture with different news... wahala dey o�
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In A Hotel In Ondo (Photo) by muheeb01(m): 8:16am On Dec 26, 2021
hkidola00:
mhen WhatsApp,I'm not comfortable with that,my babe and friends do play with my phone and don't want them seeing our chats...I stay at moniya,ibadan...can't we just discuss here
no problem,I once stayed around aponmonde in moniya too before relocating to my home town in oyo where my office and house is located here in oyo....whenever you're ready for the herbs,I can use driver going to Ibadan to deliver it to you since you're living in moniya,you can as well send me message directly through email for better conversations
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In A Hotel In Ondo (Photo) by hkidola00(m): 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
muheeb01:
no problem,I once stayed around aponmonde in moniya too before relocating to my home town in oyo where my office and house is located here in oyo....whenever you're ready for the herbs,I can use driver going to Ibadan to deliver it to you since you're living in moniya,you can as well send me message directly through email for better conversations
email,WhatsApp, that's too long...can't I just call
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In A Hotel In Ondo (Photo) by muheeb01(m): 7:03am On Dec 27, 2021
hkidola00:
email,WhatsApp, that's too long...can't I just call
yes you can call me directly on my number check my signature below
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In A Hotel In Ondo (Photo) by Afro910: 8:34am On Dec 27, 2021
SensualMan:
You see why this people from that part of the brown roof world are Senseless?
You booked a girl, paid for a hotel room(10k) approx, a yoruba head with a market value of 25k. Deduct the hotel fee and after a successful head transaction u r left with a paltry 15k.
These boys never seize to amaze me.
The hatred you igbos have for the yorubas never ceases to amaze me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policemen Giving Teenagers A Hot Chase In Lagos / Man Electrocuted While Stealing Transformer Cables In Enugu / Couple Charged For Posting Neighbour’s Nude Video Online [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.