Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,982 members, 7,899,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 01:30 PM

Messi's Standards Drop In 2021 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi's Standards Drop In 2021 (1197 Views)

Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards / Super Falcons Drop In Newly Released FIFA Rankings / Super Eagles Drop In Latest FIFA Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi's Standards Drop In 2021 by JohnnyPalmer: 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kingcalls:

Keep on fooling urself ...Ronaldo scored 28 goals in his first season at juve at the age of 34.... messi is at 6 goals after half season in his first season at 34 in psg .... he will still be 34 at the end of the season, then we will judge ... it u wanna use ur barca stats , then ud say he scored those goals at 33 , sane age Ronaldo scored 44 goals in 44 games for Madrid in his last season and coupled it with his 3rd consecutive champions league.... keep decieving ur deluded self

You just like to convulse at my mentions

I compared Ronaldo @34 with Messi @34
The stats is correct innit?

The rest does not matter
Re: Messi's Standards Drop In 2021 by OJEEMAH(m): 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
ThierryJay:

Touchè. Always nailing it perfectly like a carpenter grin Merry Xmas OJ
grin grin

Merry Xmas to you bro

1 Like

Re: Messi's Standards Drop In 2021 by OJEEMAH(m): 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
Numerouno94:

Boss.

I tried ur numba ealier it wasn't goin tru. Merry Christmas.
Maybe na network

How far na??
Re: Messi's Standards Drop In 2021 by Kingcalls: 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

You just like to convulse at my mentions

I compared Ronaldo @34 with Messi @34
The stats is correct innit?

The rest does not matter

Messi was 33 at barca ... he turned 34 in June... so wait till next Yr till u can judge...
Re: Messi's Standards Drop In 2021 by OJEEMAH(m): 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kingcalls:

Stop showing us past glory , achievement of a decade ago ... failure at psg failure for the past 7 yrs in champions league

Bloody liar!!!

Were you the one that set the record abi Pinchichi, Copa America Best Player and Top Scorer all happened 10years ago??

Since you no wan use your sense and you have decided to pin team failure on one player, let me school you alittle.

Going by your logic, Ronaldo was a UCL failure between 2009-2012 until Bale, Modric & Kroos arrived.

The UCL failure here is the one that played 1 quarter final in 4years while those he left at Madrid were semi finalist without his presence.

The UCL failure is the one that couldn't win UCL Top Scorer or Best Player without Modric, Bale, Kroos, Marcelo, Benzema and Ramos.

The failure is the one that is yet to kiss one European Golden Boot without Modric, Bale, Kroos, Marcelo, Benzema and Ramos.

And has also proven to be a UCL failure from 2018-2021 as he has not been able to achieve anything without them in the UCL.

I will not say win the UCL cos its won by a group of 11 good, hardworking and commitment players.

But if he is not carried by Modric, Kroos, Marcelo, Benzema and Ramos, he should have proved it by winning UCL top scorer or European Golden Boot with Juventus

Atleast, UCL Top or European Golden Boot is not decided by votes before you give your silly excuse as usual.

1 Like

Re: Messi's Standards Drop In 2021 by Kingcalls: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
OJEEMAH:

Bloody liar!!!

Were you the one that set the record abi Pinchichi, Copa America Best Player and Top Scorer all happened 10years ago??

Since you no wan use your sense and you have decided to pin team failure on one player, let me school you alittle.

Going by your logic, Ronaldo was a UCL failure between 2009-2012 until Bale, Modric & Kroos arrived.

The UCL failure here is the one that played 1 quarter final in 4years while those he left at Madrid were semi finalist without his presence.

The UCL failure is the one that couldn't win UCL Top Scorer or Best Player without Modric, Bale, Kroos, Marcelo, Benzema and Ramos.

The failure is the one that is yet to kiss one European Golden Boot without Modric, Bale, Kroos, Marcelo, Benzema and Ramos.

And has also proven to be a UCL failure from 2018-2021 as he has not been able to achieve anything without them in the UCL.

I will not say win the UCL cos its won by a group of 11 good, hardworking and commitment players.

But if he is not carried by Modric, Kroos, Marcelo, Benzema and Ramos, he should have proved it by winning UCL top scorer or European Golden Boot with Juventus

Atleast, UCL Top or European Golden Boot is not decided by votes before you give your silly excuse as usual.

U are officially the dumbest person on this platform and u are gunning to break the record as the dumbest ever... Ronaldo won the champions league with man utd , something man utd cudnt achieve ever again... when he left real Madrid, madrid were knocked out of the champions league in the round of 16 while he got to the quarters... real madrid again were knocked out of the round of 16 for the second straight year, something that never happened when he was there ... Ronaldo was 34 , same age with messi now when he joined juve , scoring a hat trick against Atletico, the strongest defence in Europe from 2 goals down to qualify juve ... at 35 he scored juves only goals in the knocked stage .... scored 31 Serie A goals at 35... was top scorer at 36 in serie A ... serie A is the 2nd most competitive league in Europe after EPL... has madrid won champions league after he left?? Ronaldo is the only madrid player that won it with another team... modric , Bale, benzema and the rest cudnt hv won it if he wasn't there...

1 Like

Re: Messi's Standards Drop In 2021 by Kilishihunter: 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are officially the dumbest person on this platform and u are gunning to break the record as the dumbest ever... Ronaldo won the champions league with man utd , something man utd cudnt achieve ever again... when he left real Madrid, madrid were knocked out of the champions league in the round of 16 while he got to the quarters... real madrid again were knocked out of the round of 16 for the second straight year, something that never happened when he was there ... Ronaldo was 34 , same age with messi now when he joined juve , scoring a hat trick against Atletico, the strongest defence in Europe from 2 goals down to qualify juve ... at 35 he scored juves only goals in the knocked stage .... scored 31 Serie A goals at 35... was top scorer at 36 in serie A ... serie A is the 2nd most competitive league in Europe after EPL... has madrid won champions league after he left?? Ronaldo is the only madrid player that won it with another team... modric , Bale, benzema and the rest cudnt hv won it if he wasn't there...
Jesus Christ, Guy you ment? League wey Juventus win Trophy 9 times in a row before inter spoilt it last season, League that old men like quagriarella are chopping golden boot, When last them don win any continental Trophy, Both UCL and europa, See how Messi hate dey make this one misyarn, Ojeemah abeg avoid this guy for now till the new year for your mental sake, Happy New year in advance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi's Standards Drop In 2021 by OJEEMAH(m): 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kingcalls:

Anyone that exposes your stupidity, lies, cluelessness and ignorance is tagged dumb '

Man united won the league twice and played another UCL final after he left and also lost to the very same Barcelona side that whooped his ass in 2009..... His presence changed nothing in 2009 so it wouldn't have changed anything in 2011 in UCl final as well.

At Man united, he was still carried by Rooney, Tevez, Scholes, Evra, Ferdinand and Van Dar Sar that's why he still could not cross the quarter final at Madrid until Bale, Kroos, Modric were signed.

As Ramsey, Rabiot, Dybala and the likes no fit carry am for Juventus, he couldn't do shit in Europe. 4 years and counting no UEFA Top Scorer or European Golden Boot

If you had sense you wouldn't write shit about winning top scorer or Seria Best Player.

You were the same zombie that talked about champions league and i narrowed my discussion to UCL, you digressed as usual to seria A.

Atleast, Madrid got to the semis last season and they look like a team that can do better this year.

Has he crossed the quarter final since he left?? NO!!

Has he also topped UCL goal chart since he left Madrid?? NO!!

How about European Golden Boot?? A resounding NO as well.

Without Xavi and Iniesta, Messi won almost everything he won with them except the winning the UCL.

Without Xavi and Iniesta, Messi was UEFA Top Scorer................. He won this with them.

Without Xavi and Iniesta, Messi won European Golden Boot............He won also won this with them.

Without Xavi and Iniesta, Messi won Balon D'or.................................He did same with them

Without Xavi and Iniesta, he was La liga Best Player for 2 or 3 consecutive seasons.......... He did this severally with them.

I ask again, since he left Kroos, Modric, Bale, Benzema, Ramos and Marcelo, has he won UEFA Top Scorer or European Golden Boot??

Has he also crossed UCL quarter final??

If your answer is no, why?

UEFA Top Scorer and European Golden Boot is not decided by vote so you can't accuse anyone of favouritism

2 Likes

Re: Messi's Standards Drop In 2021 by OJEEMAH(m): 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Jesus Christ, Guy you ment? League wey Juventus win Trophy 9 times in a row before inter spoilt it last season, League that old men like quagriarella are chopping golden boot, When last them don win any continental Trophy, Both UCL and europa, See how Messi hate dey make this one misyarn, Ojeemah abeg avoid this guy for now till the new year for your mental sake, Happy New year in advance
Trust me when i say have been avoiding the ret*rd with everything in me but the dingbat will not just stop quoting me
Re: Messi's Standards Drop In 2021 by Joebayo217: 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
OJEEMAH:

Bloody liar!!!

how is Ronaldo a ucl failure after winning it with man u even score in d final bro I don't understand what u are saying tell ur Messi to win it with another team angry
Re: Messi's Standards Drop In 2021 by OJEEMAH(m): 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2021
Joebayo217:
how is Ronaldo a ucl failure after winning it with man u even score in d final bro I don't understand what u are saying tell ur Messi to win it with another team angry
How is Messi with 4 UCL medal and 6 UCL Top Scorer award a UCL failure?? or you didn't read what the fool said in his post?? if he judges Messi with a useless logic, we will apply same to Ronaldo. its as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Messi's Standards Drop In 2021 by Kingcalls: 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Ur brain sef dey malfunction.... that league has been the second most competitive since last season... y do u messi fans love living in the past.... last season it was between Inter , juve , juventus...atalanta and napoli were also hitting it... this season u can see how irs going... now tell me which league has been as competitive as the serie a in the past 2 yrs apart from EPL
Re: Messi's Standards Drop In 2021 by Kingcalls: 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Anyone that exposes your stupidity, lies, cluelessness and ignorance is tagged dumb '

Man united won the league twice and played another UCL final after he left and also lost to the very same Barcelona side that whoop his ass in 2009..... His presence changed nothing in 2009 so it wouldn't have changed anything in 2011 in UCl final as well.

At Man united, he was still carried by Rooney, Tevez, Scholes, Evra, Ferdinand and Van Dar Sar that's why he still could not cross the quarter final at Madrid until Bale, Kroos, Modric were signed.

As Ramsey, Rabiot, Dybala and the likes no fit carry am for Juventus, he couldn't do shit in Europe. 4 years and counting no UEFA Top Scorer or European Golden Boot

If you had sense you wouldn't write shit about winning top scorer or Seria Best Player.

You were the same zombie that talked about champions league and i narrowed my discussion to UCL, you digressed as usual to seria A.

Atleast, Madrid got to the semis last season and they look like a team that can do better this year.

Has he crossed the quarter final since he left?? NO!!

Has he also topped UCL goal chart since he left Madrid?? NO!!

How about European Golden Boot?? A resounding NO as well.

Without Xavi and Iniesta, Messi won almost everything he won with them except the winning the UCL.

Without Xavi and Iniesta, Messi was UEFA Top Scorer................. He won this with them.

Without Xavi and Iniesta, Messi won European Golden Boot............He won also won this with them.

Without Xavi and Iniesta, Messi won Balon D'or.................................He did same with them

Without Xavi and Iniesta, he was La liga Best Player for 2 or 3 consecutive seasons.......... He did this severally with them.

I ask again, since he left Kroos, Modric, Bale, Benzema, Ramos and Marcelo, has he won UEFA Top Scorer or European Golden Boot??

Has he also crossed UCL quarter final??

If your answer is no, why?

UEFA Top Scorer and European Golden Boot is not decided by vote so you can't accuse anyone of favouritism

Ronaldo won the league back to back to back and left ... it took them another 4 yrs to win it again and that was the last... now tell me how they won it 2 times... going to the final is not same as winning it...but for messi fans , getting to final is an achievement due to u guys being used to loosing in finals ...

He was carried by Rooney and the rest... y dint dey look for another person to carry when he left.... u see how dumb u are ... an unrepentant slog , thats what u are.... ur little fraud needed iniesta , Alves xavi and busquet to achieve, and he has been useless since they retired...now he is sucking on mbappe .. in Argentina its di Maria, without di Maria he is useless.... junior world cup , aguero won the 2 penalties... Olympics di Maria scored the winner... 2014 Higuain and di Maria scored the goals in the knockout to get them to final... if di Maria wasn't injured, mayb di Maria wud hv done it for him... copa America, di Maria yet again to the rescue....I guess thats y he ran to psg for saint di Maria to save him again... short fraud...

Fool... b4 modric bale and kroose joined , he had appeared in 3 consecutive semi finals... u are too dumb... he was the only one apart from cassillas that had won it b4 joining madrid... y dint others win it b4 joining or after he left.... ur brain capacity is not capable of reasoning properly ...

Ronaldo is the greatest that has ever played the champions league...ur fraud only has 3 champions league...all thanks to xavi and iniesta , same duo that lead Spain to 2 Euros title and a world cup while ur fraud was being smashed by Germany and always got disgraced out of copa ...

Ur thief was busy winning European golden boot with la liga helping him .... he is now in farmers league... 1 goal after 19 games grin grin grin such a fraud ... at least Ronaldo was top 5 in Europe... ur fraud cant even be decent with farmers grin grin.... remove mbappe and he will hv no single goal this term in all competitions....

Without xavi and iniesta... he cudnt get to champions league final...what a disaster grin grin.... u said he won everything... which everything did he win?? Only la liga grin grin... atletico 2.0...juve 3.0 Roma 3.0, Munich 8.2 , Liverpool 4.0 , psg 5.2 grin grin ;such a fraud ..... cudnt even score in any of those games apart from psg ( penalty) grin grin as a penalty merchant wey im b grin grin... imagine , he cudnt even score in an el classico since Ronaldo left grin.... fraud

1 Like

Re: Messi's Standards Drop In 2021 by OJEEMAH(m): 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kingcalls:

Ronaldo won the league back to back to back and left ... it took them another 4 yrs to win it again and that was the last..
Bloody lying bastard.......look at the screenshot below and tell me how it took man united 4years to win the league after the fraud left??
now tell me how they won it 2 times
You are a shameless zombie who lies at every given point..... When Man united won the league in 2011 & 2013, was he there?? brainless he-goat!! always arguing without facts

going to the final is not same as winning it...but for messi fans , getting to final is an achievement due to u guys being used to loosing in finals ...
Does it change the fact that they won the league and also got to the UCL final without him? If he didn't lose 2009 UCL final with man united, am sure malu like you would have said, they wouldn't have lost 2011 if he was still there.

He was carried by Rooney and the rest... y dint dey look for another person to carry when he left.... u see how dumb u are ... an unrepentant slog , thats what u are.... ur little fraud needed iniesta , Alves xavi and busquet to achieve, and he has been useless since they retired...now he is sucking on mbappe ..
I have successfully mentioned his achievement without Xavi, Iniesta and Busquet.......
Stop fooling your stupid self and answer the damn question. What has your fraud achieved since he left Modric, Bale, Kroos, Benzema, Ramos and Marcelo??
in Argentina its di Maria, without di Maria he is useless.... junior world cup , aguero won the 2 penalties... Olympics di Maria scored the winner... 2014 Higuain and di Maria scored the goals in the knockout to get them to final... if di Maria wasn't injured, mayb di Maria wud hv done it for him... copa America, di Maria yet again to the rescue....I guess thats y he ran to psg for saint di Maria to save him again... short fraud...
Di Maria scored in both finals and Messi was Best Player. By your senseless logic, Di Maria and Ramos that won 2014 & 2016 UCL for Madrid right grin grin

Fool... b4 modric bale and kroose joined , he had appeared in 3 consecutive semi finals...u are too dumb... he was the only one apart from cassillas that had won it b4 joining madrid... y dint others win it b4 joining or after he left.... ur brain capacity is not capable of reasoning properly ...
Shut you goddamn mouth you this brainless pig............You see how hatred has covered the little sense left in that empty skull of yours?? Kroos joined Madrid with a UCL medal....... ignorant f grin grin grin ;Dl

Ronaldo is the greatest that has ever played the champions league
In your dreams
...ur fraud only has 3 champions league
You can deceive your stupid self from now till eternity. Record shows Messi is a 4 times UCL winner....
all thanks to xavi and iniesta , same duo that lead Spain to 2 Euros title and a world cup while ur fraud was being smashed by Germany and always got disgraced out of copa ...
The same Kroos and Khedira that carried your fraud to the UCL also won the world cup for Germany grin grin grin...... how about that??

Ur thief was busy winning European golden boot with la liga helping him .... he is now in farmers league... 1 goal after 19 games grin grin grin such a fraud ... at least Ronaldo was top 5 in Europe... ur fraud cant even be decent with farmers grin grin.... remove mbappe and he will hv no single goal this term in all competitions.....
Do you lie for a living grin grin grin....... very soon you go enter express..... 6goals, 6 assists in 16 games.

Without xavi and iniesta... he cudnt get to champions league final...what a disaster grin grin.... u said he won everything... which everything did he win?? Only la liga grin grin... atletico 2.0...juve 3.0 Roma 3.0, Munich 8.2 , Liverpool 4.0 , psg 5.2 grin grin ;such a fraud ..... cudnt even score in any of those games apart from psg ( penalty) grin grin as a penalty merchant wey im b grin grin... imagine , he cudnt even score in an el classico since Ronaldo left grin.... fraud
Dont be ashamed to list Ronaldo's achievements without Rooney, Kroos, Bale and the others. I gave you a break down of Messi's achievements without Xavi and Iniesta. Kindly do same for Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Messi's Standards Drop In 2021 by Techiekingee(m): 12:19am On Dec 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

Ur brain sef dey malfunction.... that league has been the second most competitive since last season... y do u messi fans love living in the past.... last season it was between Inter , juve , juventus...atalanta and napoli were also hitting it... this season u can see how irs going... now tell me which league has been as competitive as the serie a in the past 2 yrs apart from EPL
If not dat U dont watch football, u would know that Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atlético and Sevilla were fighting for the league up till day 38, on the day 38, the league was still not decided.....in serie A, the league was already settled with Inter still having like 4 or 5 matches to play....now, in ur mind, which league was more competitive, serie A or la Liga??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi's Standards Drop In 2021 by AlexyA(m): 8:29am On Dec 28, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drogba's Profiles / MUST READ: Jose Mourinho’s Touching Foreword To Didier Drogba’s Autobiography! / See Bet Predictions For Europa League Matches Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.