Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,449 members, 7,961,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

Igbo's As You Celebrate Christmas..... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo's As You Celebrate Christmas..... (1444 Views)

My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church / Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos / Motion Seeking Appointment Of Igbo As Service Chief Suffers Setback In Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo's As You Celebrate Christmas..... by udele1: 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
Let us also remember joe igbokwe family, who can't return for Christmas. Because kanu's UGM burnt their fathers house for condemning criminality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYPyYsNR3Zc

2 Likes

Re: Igbo's As You Celebrate Christmas..... by ThankGodFriday(m): 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
God bless ESN
Re: Igbo's As You Celebrate Christmas..... by udele1: 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
ThankGodFriday:
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
God bless ESN

He is receiving his blessing 100 fold now.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's As You Celebrate Christmas..... by ThankGodFriday(m): 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
udele1:

He is receiving his blessing 100 fold now.

You're a vulture
Re: Igbo's As You Celebrate Christmas..... by paramakina202: 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
It shall not be well with MNK and all his foot soldiers that brought tears and sorrow to many Igbo families.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's As You Celebrate Christmas..... by tamdun: 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
Alhamdulilah am a yoruba man cool

1 Like

Re: Igbo's As You Celebrate Christmas..... by udele1: 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
The so called igbo freedom fighters are ashamed to condole with igbo families, their supreme leader put in a state of mourning this year.

They don't care about Igbo's, but they want an imaginary Biafran igbo nation.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo's As You Celebrate Christmas..... by Kwashiman: 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
udele1:
As we celebrate Christmas with our family and loved ones, let us remember the grieving igbo families.

Who are griving today because of Nnamdi Kanu. Will dedicate this thread to them.

Lets remember that the family of miracle nwobodo is grieving.

Cc: udele1

Bros no vex, but on a very serious note, do you save all these gory pictures on your phone? if so why? what pleasure do you derive in doing that? what if your woman, relative or even a young child in your family decides to just scroll through your phone for the sheer fun of it and see all these disturbing images saved on your photo gallery... What impression do you think they will have of you? you honestly come off as a mentally disturbed individual hiding behind the guise of moral advocacy to not only spite Igbos, but to also display the depth of your psychopathic tendencies... I've seen your pictures on Facebook and you look like someone that has either raped a woman before, or committed one very heinous crime.

Even on Christmas day when we should put aside our bitterness and relax, you've decided to be unfortunate... Nwanne get help, you might not know it but you're fast losing it, I doubt a woman can actually genuinely settle down with a weirdo like you.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's As You Celebrate Christmas..... by udele1: 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kwashiman:

Cc: udele1

Bros no vex, but on a very serious note, do you save all these gory pictures on your phone? if so why? what pleasure do you derive in doing that? what if your woman, relative or even a young child in your family decides to just scroll through your phone for the sheer fun of it and see all these disturbing images saved on your photo gallery... What impression do you think they will have of you? you honestly come off as a mentally disturbed individual hiding behind the guise of moral advocacy to not only spite Igbos, but to also display the depth of your psychopathic tendencies... I've seen your pictures on Facebook and you look like someone that has either raped a woman before, or committed one very heinous crime.

Even on Christmas day when we should put aside our bitterness and relax, you've decided to be unfortunate... Nwanne get help, you might not know it but you're fast losing it, I doubt a woman can actually genuinely settle down with a weirdo like you.

I will save that of your family members too, when IPOB happens to them.

You want to enjoy Christmas when other Igbo's are mourning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's As You Celebrate Christmas..... by christistruth01: 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
udele1:

Merry Christmas

Cc Blessedom, Udele1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpRAx3TmQ8Q

1 Like

Re: Igbo's As You Celebrate Christmas..... by Brimstone77: 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2021

We are used to seeing these pictures of yours already...

It's outdated go to the internet and download new ones..

1 Like

Re: Igbo's As You Celebrate Christmas..... by VOICEofORIENTAL: 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
udele1:
As we celebrate Christmas with our family and loved ones, let us remember the grieving igbo families.

Who are griving today because of Nnamdi Kanu. Will dedicate this thread to them.

Lets remember that the family of miracle nwobodo is grieving.
Give or show us verifiable facts that ipob are responsible.All you do is to gather pictures and & claim ipob were responsible.I CAN AS WELL GATHER PICTURES FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES & TELL THE WORLD THAT udele is responsible for those killings.
Re: Igbo's As You Celebrate Christmas..... by udele1: 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
Brimstone77:

We are used to seeing these pictures of yours already...

It's outdated go to the internet and download new ones..

The next update will be your family members. ISEEEEEEE

2 Likes

Re: Igbo's As You Celebrate Christmas..... by udele1: 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
VOICEofORIENTAL:
Give or show us verifiable facts that ipob are responsible.All you do is to gather pictures and & claim ipob were responsible.I CAN AS WELL GATHER PICTURES FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES & TELL THE WORLD THAT udele is responsible for those killings.

When IPOB mwmber is claiming they killed obiorah asgbasimalo, you are calling of facts. It will get to your family soon. ISEEEE.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo's As You Celebrate Christmas..... by Brimstone77: 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
udele1:

The next update will be your family members. ISEEEEEEE

Nope the next update will be you and your family,since you enjoy promoting and advertising dead people we will also be glad to see your dead posters or to advertise your dead family members as well..

Isee..
Re: Igbo's As You Celebrate Christmas..... by udele1: 9:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
Brimstone77:

Nope the next update will be you and your family,since you enjoy promoting and advertising dead people we will also be glad to see your dead posters or to advertise your dead family members as well..

Isee..

Shebi u want to see new pictures of igbo families grieving, yours will be next. ISEEEEEEE.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's As You Celebrate Christmas..... by Kwashiman: 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
udele1:

It's all the members of your family that will die miserably and be mourned by their fellow dogs, I don't come from a generation of cursed failures and spiritually programmed lunatics like your family members, I'm sure you didn't even have parents anymore, a lethal combo of poverty and neglect made them die wretched and uncared for in the village while you wasting away your years in one dirty apartment in Abuja, I'm sure some rich Aboki's in Abuja are sponsoring you and fuccking you in nyansh so you can "insult Igbos" online 24/7.

Get a life, you're too old to be this useless in life you this useless Turkey deportee (we know your history and the crimes you committed that made then deport you), but we go open your case file soon.

Useless frog-eyed bastard.
Re: Igbo's As You Celebrate Christmas..... by VOICEofORIENTAL: 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
udele1:

Irrespective of who i am. The igbo families are mourning. Remember them in your prayers.
Ndigbo is not mourning.you & your group are mourning.

Re: Igbo's As You Celebrate Christmas..... by Kwashiman: 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
Brimstone77:

Isee..

The bastard has no respect for the dead, who in his right mind saves pictures of dead people on his phone if not a raving lunatic? I can understand that he has a grouse with IPOB which is fine as I don't endorse IPOB as well and feel they are not needed in Igboland, but I won't lower myself to the level of depravity as that sore loser by reposting dead pictures of people just to prove some stupid point... people are really mentally disturbed on this forum sha, definitely not a place for me.
Re: Igbo's As You Celebrate Christmas..... by udele1: 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
VOICEofORIENTAL:
Ndigbo is not mourning.you & your group are mourning.

Your family will experience what akunyili family experienced, come 2022. ISEEEEEEE.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's As You Celebrate Christmas..... by Brimstone77: 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
udele1:

Shebi u want to see new pictures of igbo families grieving, yours will be next. ISEEEEEEE.

No I want to see your dead pictures so you will be counted among those killed by unknown gun men..

You can't continue posting others,let's post yours as well..

Abi you dey fear death??

You are good promoting and using dead people for your propaganda,we will also want to use your own dead pictures as well..
Re: Igbo's As You Celebrate Christmas..... by udele1: 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kwashiman:

The bastard has no respect for the dead, who in his right mind saves pictures of dead people on his phone if not a raving lunatic? I can understand that he has a grouse with IPOB which is fine as I don't endorse IPOB as well and feel they are not needed in Igboland, but I won't lower myself to the level of depravity as that sore loser by reposting dead pictures of people just to prove some stupid point... people are really mentally disturbed on this forum sha, definitely not a place for me.

You have respect for the dead and absorb IPOB of every responsibility, after they made threats and carried it out?

By 2022, your family must taste what these families tasted this year. So we can now have a debate. ISEEEEE.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo's As You Celebrate Christmas..... by udele1: 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
Brimstone77:

No I want to see your dead pictures so you will be counted among those killed by unknown gun men..

You can't continue posting others,let's post yours as well..

Abi you dey fear death??

You are good promoting and using dead people for your propaganda,we will also want to use your own dead pictures as well..

So you don't want your family to experience what Akunyili family and Agbasimalo family experience, but you support those inflicting such pain?

Your family must have a taste of what you deny. ISEEEEEE

2 Likes

Re: Igbo's As You Celebrate Christmas..... by Kwashiman: 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
udele1:

[s]You have respect for the dead and absorb IPOB of every responsibility, after they made threats and carried it out?

By 2022, your family must taste what these families tasted this year. So we can now have a debate. ISEEEEE[/s].

F**k off you psychopath and stop quoting me again, keep stacking up dead pictures on your phone like the sick and twisted bastard that you are, I'm sure you need those souvenirs of dead and gory pictures saved on your phone so you masturbate to them right? Do you have a life outside of this paid job you're doing? where are your parents? what offence did you commit in Turkey that made them deport you? why is your hand stained with the blood of innocent people?

Shebi you think say na only fit craze pass abi? Don't worry boys are closing down on your, hour hourglass sand is fast reducing... 2022 will be your burial ground and you will remember this day (December 25,2021) when I told you this as your death closes down on you.

My last parting words to you: you're a standard bastard
Re: Igbo's As You Celebrate Christmas..... by Brimstone77: 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kwashiman:

The guys is a known f*ol..

He is using those pictures for propaganda..

He doesn't care about how the family of those people will feel seeing that pictures on the internet on daily basis,all he cares is how to successfully pass our his propaganda..

He literally post those pictures on every thread..

I pray him or his family member will also be victims of this unknown gun men killing so another person will post their obituary here let him see how it feels..
Re: Igbo's As You Celebrate Christmas..... by VOICEofORIENTAL: 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
udele1:

You are the one mourning.stop including igbos in your evil activities.go on & continue to mourn.. after all the wicked always mourn.
Re: Igbo's As You Celebrate Christmas..... by Kwashiman: 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
Brimstone77:

The guys is a known f*ol..

He is using those pictures for propaganda..

He doesn't care about how the family of those people will feel seeing that pictures on the internet on daily basis,all he cares is how to successfully pass our his propaganda..

He literally post those pictures on every thread..

I pray him or his family member will also be victims of this unknown gun men killing so another person will post their obituary here let him see how it feels..

That lunatic has no family, ask him where his parents are and see him dodge your question (he knows what I know about him already)... We shall bury him next year, the fool thinks he can hide in that dirty apartment of his in Abuja forever but he has been traced already... Na some rich Hausa guys dey sponsor the idiot (we know our facts already), and it will interest you to know the bastards hands are not clean as well, we're talking about someone who has actually KILLED before.
Re: Igbo's As You Celebrate Christmas..... by Brimstone77: 10:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
udele1:

So you don't want your family to experience what Akunyili family and Agbasimalo family experience, but you support those inflicting such pain?

Your family must have a taste of what you deny. ISEEEEEE

There's no evidence anywhere that ipob you are accusing killed those people..

Bring out your evidence and stop using people's obituary for your senseless propaganda..

I challange you to Show us evidence that ipob killed Mr akuyili or that ipob are the ones behind the unknown gun men killing..

If you don't provide any tangible evidence that ipob killed all these people you're posting their pictures then your entire family will not live to see next year..

Or your funeral will be the next to be used as propaganda..
Re: Igbo's As You Celebrate Christmas..... by VOICEofORIENTAL: 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
udele1:

When IPOB mwmber is claiming they killed obiorah asgbasimalo, you are calling of facts. It will get to your family soon. ISEEEE.
Which ipob member?..ok,Mr Isaac oguta,a member of udele Judas group, claimed he killed Mr Jones iyke at the instance of udele Judas group.
Re: Igbo's As You Celebrate Christmas..... by Brimstone77: 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kwashiman:

That lunatic has no family, ask him where his parents are and see him dodge your question (he knows what I know about him already)... We shall bury him next year, the fool thinks he can hide in that dirty apartment of his in Abuja forever but he has been traced already... Na some rich Hausa guys dey sponsor the idiot (we know our facts already), and it will interest you to know the bastards hands are not clean as well, we're talking about someone who has actually KILLED before.

He is an apc paid propaganda agent..

He just think by doing this he is getting on ipob,he don't really care about the people killed,all he want is how to bring ipob down an that is all.

He tried the propaganda in Turkey,he wrote a permission again ipob activities in Istanbul turkey,he went and submitted the permission and was arrested because he had no resident permit and that was how he got deported to Nigeria..

He camped and and got employed by apc propagandist ,they opened a radio station for him and made him apc youth leader..

Since then he is the apc propaganda machine against ipob..

He don't care about the dead people he's posting,all he cares is how to paint ipob on a bad light..
Re: Igbo's As You Celebrate Christmas..... by VOICEofORIENTAL: 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
udele1:

Your family will experience what akunyili family experienced, come 2022. ISEEEEEEE.
Chike Akunyili was assassinated.i don't know who killed him neither you.but because you have been annointed by the devil,to do evil, you gather pictures of dead ones just to demonize ipob.MOURNING CAN NEVER DEPART FROM THE HOUSE OF A LIAR.
Re: Igbo's As You Celebrate Christmas..... by Gotze1: 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
IDeyNL:
Yoruba Muslims won't allow Igbos rest. Even disturbing us with a day of celebration with graphic pictures.

I wonder were the headslammer was during sallah festival to post the atrocities of Fulani hersdmen terrorists and their bandits.

I spit on the heads of these afonja Muslims.

If you like post tire, you dey waste your time
See this one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deeper Life Pastor Becomes Traditional Ruler-elect In Benue / INEC Confirms Machina, Denies Lawan Yobe North Senatorial Seat / Fulani Are The Real Alpha Men Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.