Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,506 members, 7,885,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:20 AM

Full Housewife After 9 Years Of Tertiary Education, Please I Am Depressed! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Full Housewife After 9 Years Of Tertiary Education, Please I Am Depressed! (678 Views)

After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth / I Am Depressed / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Housewife After 9 Years Of Tertiary Education, Please I Am Depressed! by ZHUL(f): 10:23am On Dec 25, 2021
Hello everyone, I have been a guest for a while. But had to register to seek help.

I have had opportunity to fair education and my tertiary education: diploma, BSC, MSc and a professional diploma with 3 internships along the line.
The catch is,i used to live in the heart of Lagos where jobs are many, the only problem you can have or not is the pay, then......... I got married and moved to suburban Lagos around agbara( where husband resides) with the hope I would get something doing, chai I was a joker with all the aspirations I had. This place is sooooo dry with low economic opportunities... It is really causing me depression.

I have reached out to many people as I can, but nothing o. infact my brain power is getting lower by the day because of redundancy and of course the harmattan out now is not as much as the one in my pocket. Remote jobs is not even an option because power supply is poor and I don't have a computer.

Abeg o I need a job in agbara industrial estate.
I am passionate about research and development and also how the built and natural environment affects workers productivity.i am computer literate too. However anything will do whether storekeeper , administrative assistant e.t.c

Abeg don't let my husband bring story to nairaland and my lovely people ask , 'is your wife not working? ' or ' she is a liability'

@ KRISTONIUM, God bless u!

Please email me if you can help with a job through my profile page.
Re: Full Housewife After 9 Years Of Tertiary Education, Please I Am Depressed! by Ahmed0336(m): 10:24am On Dec 25, 2021
grin

Don't give up..
Your miracle is on the way.....
Re: Full Housewife After 9 Years Of Tertiary Education, Please I Am Depressed! by dedonfranco(m): 10:44am On Dec 25, 2021
You will get job 2022.

1 Like

Re: Full Housewife After 9 Years Of Tertiary Education, Please I Am Depressed! by Cruz889(m): 11:14am On Dec 25, 2021
Save this bro contact +2349133010357 he posts real legit opportunities and no body ask for your money too
Send a dm via WhatsApp to him

He runs a whatsap TV that post job opportunities
Within lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Housewife After 9 Years Of Tertiary Education, Please I Am Depressed! by kristonium(m): 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
ZHUL:
Hello everyone, I have been a guest for a while. But had to register to seek help.

I have had opportunity to fair education and my tertiary education: diploma, BSC, MSc and a professional diploma with 3 internships along the line.
The catch is,i used to live in the heart of Lagos where jobs are many, the only problem you can have or not is the pay, then......... I got married and moved to suburban Lagos around agbara( where husband resides) with the hope I would get something doing, chai I was a joker with all the aspirations I had. This place is sooooo dry with low economic opportunities... It is really causing me depression.

I have reached out to many people as I can, but nothing o. infact my brain power is getting lower by the day because of redundancy and of course the harmattan out now is not as much as the one in my pocket. Remote jobs is not even an option because power supply is poor and I don't have a computer.

Abeg o I need a job in agbara industrial estate.
I am passionate about research and development and also how the built and natural environment affects workers productivity.i am computer literate too. However anything will do whether storekeeper , administrative assistant e.t.c

Abeg don't let my husband bring story to nairaland and my lovely people ask , 'is your wife not working? ' or ' she is a liability'

@ KRISTONIUM, God bless u!

Please email me if you can help with a job through my profile page.

You welcome sis
Re: Full Housewife After 9 Years Of Tertiary Education, Please I Am Depressed! by NoToPile: 1:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
You never stated the course you studied

Where exactly in Agbara do you reside, Opic, Lusada. Morogbo, Ijanikin? If Agbara is really dry, people won't be renting apartments there because of jobs they got in the industries, it's always a matter of matter of time and chance to get those jobs.

Also lots of salary earning people around agbara ijanikin axis either work within the industrial estate or work in Central Lagos.

Widen your search and don't limit your self to agbara. I am talking from experience.
Re: Full Housewife After 9 Years Of Tertiary Education, Please I Am Depressed! by ZHUL(f): 1:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
ZHUL:

I live in morogbo, being seeking in the industrial estate but I know no one who can help.

Central Lagos is not viable for me, I used to live there
The distance
My kids are really young, if I am Soo tired from commuting , I won't be able to care for them
[quote
ZHUL:

I live in morogbo, being seeking in the industrial estate but I know no one who can help.

The distance
My kids are really young, if I am Soo tired from commuting , I won't be able to care for them
author=NoToPile post=108803831]You never stated the course you studied

Where exactly in Agbara do you reside, Opic, Lusada. Morogbo, Ijanikin? If Agbara is really dry, people won't be renting apartments there because of jobs they got in the industries, it's always a matter of matter of time and chance to get those jobs.

Also lots of salary earning people around agbara ijanikin axis either work within the industrial estate or work in Central Lagos.

Widen your search and don't limit your self to agbara. I am talking from experience.
[/quote]

The distance

It's that matter of time and chance you mentioned I am seeking from nairaland.
Re: Full Housewife After 9 Years Of Tertiary Education, Please I Am Depressed! by ZHUL(f): 3:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
Cruz889:
Save this bro contact +2349133010357 he posts real legit opportunities and no body ask for your money too
Send a dm via WhatsApp to him

He runs a whatsap TV that post job opportunities
Within lagos

Thanks
Re: Full Housewife After 9 Years Of Tertiary Education, Please I Am Depressed! by suffering: 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
As you've gone to school for many years and gathered qualifications, add a Ph.D. to the mix.
Re: Full Housewife After 9 Years Of Tertiary Education, Please I Am Depressed! by Aurelius1(m): 12:07am On Dec 26, 2021
dedonfranco:
You will get job 2022.
Yes, I tap into this in Jesus' Name.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Wife Insists On Being The One To Name All Your Kids? / Dad Who Made Paedo Dig His Own Grave For Sexually Abusing His Daughter Is Jailed / Which Card Can I Use To Pay On Google Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.