Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,759 members, 7,952,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:00 AM

EPL: Odion Ighalo To Join Manchester Utd’s Rivals, Newcastle - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Odion Ighalo To Join Manchester Utd’s Rivals, Newcastle (27386 Views)

Ighalo To Miss Manchester United's Training Camp Over Coronavirus Risk / Rohr Tells Ighalo To Leave China / Nigeria Vs Poland, Serbia: Ideye, Ighalo To Return; Nwakaeme, Nwakali Dropped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL: Odion Ighalo To Join Manchester Utd’s Rivals, Newcastle by lexy2014: 10:45am On Dec 26, 2021
floss:

You have no point here, at least you saw my opinion, since you have no point to make you can keep asking the same questions.
You're not out to learn, you're not out to tutor since you appear to know how to generate a question. So where exactly do you stand in all these?

Rather you are just asking the same questions you know doesn't justify or be used as a claim.

I'm not against learning from others if it warrants that... I have been open enough to let you know my stand on where Ighalo stands in all of these but right from the start you have been playing defensive by asking one question after another. Keep on asking

If you are here to argue drop your opinion, if you're here to tutor the floor is yours and if you're here to learn I will teach you little I know...but I don't think you're here for any of that I just mentioned.

So continue asking your questions;

So if u say Messi, Sanchez, Ramos, DiMaria and Harzard are all "world class players", which games have they won for their present clubs and how have they fitted and adapted in their present clubs?

When DiMaria moved from real Madrid to Manchester united, how many games did he win for Manchester and was he flexible and adaptable to Manchester united?

Am surprised that u are scared of answering the questions which are based on your time tested definitions.

Did u need my opinion before u defined "world class players" and "average players"? I don't think so. Meanwhile,

So if u say Messi, Sanchez, Ramos, DiMaria and Harzard are all "world class players", which games have they won for their present clubs and how have they fitted and adapted in their present clubs?

When DiMaria moved from real Madrid to Manchester united, how many games did he win for Manchester and was he flexible and adaptable to Manchester united?
Re: EPL: Odion Ighalo To Join Manchester Utd’s Rivals, Newcastle by floss(m): 10:45am On Dec 26, 2021
lexy2014:

It seems the questions I asked are too difficult for u to answer. Let me make it easy for u. According to u:

WORLD CLASS PLAYERS
A world class player is somebody, who can win games himself. This is something which is mostly applied for strikers, but defenders are capable of doing this as well.
A world class footballer fits into any team no matter the way they play, he's flexible and adaptable.

AVERAGE CLASS PLAYERS
Average class players do not occasionally change the outcome of a match on the big stages. These players are good at what they do, but cannot in any way be compared to the world class

If u say that Alexis Sanchez, Eden Hazard, Angel DiMaria, Sergio Ramos and Lionel Messi are all "world class players", how have they in their present clubs fulfilled the conditions u listed above to qualify to be called "world class players"?

These players Alexis Sanchez, Eden Hazard, Angel DiMaria, Sergio Ramos and Lionel Messi what are they?

You know my opinion already, what's yours?

Let's start from there.... this is getting interesting

Don't make me enjoy this grin
Re: EPL: Odion Ighalo To Join Manchester Utd’s Rivals, Newcastle by lexy2014: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2021
floss:

These players Alexis Sanchez, Eden Hazard, Angel DiMaria, Sergio Ramos and Lionel Messi what are they?

You know my opinion already, what's yours?

Let's start from there.... this is getting interesting

Don't make me enjoy this grin

I don't no what they are. But according to u:

WORLD CLASS PLAYERS
A world class player is somebody, who can win games himself. This is something which is mostly applied for strikers, but defenders are capable of doing this as well.
A world class footballer fits into any team no matter the way they play, he's flexible and adaptable.

AVERAGE CLASS PLAYERS
Average class players do not occasionally change the outcome of a match on the big stages. These players are good at what they do, but cannot in any way be compared to the world class

If u say that Alexis Sanchez, Eden Hazard, Angel DiMaria, Sergio Ramos and Lionel Messi are all "world class players", how have they in their present clubs fulfilled the conditions u listed above to qualify to be called "world class players"?
Re: EPL: Odion Ighalo To Join Manchester Utd’s Rivals, Newcastle by floss(m): 11:02am On Dec 26, 2021
lexy2014:

I don't no what they are. But according to u:

WORLD CLASS PLAYERS

AVERAGE CLASS PLAYERS

Stop quoting me since you don't know what they're... have a nice day, I have been meeting your type on a daily basis
Re: EPL: Odion Ighalo To Join Manchester Utd’s Rivals, Newcastle by lexy2014: 11:21am On Dec 26, 2021
floss:

Stop quoting me since you don't know what they're... have a nice day, I have been meeting your type on a daily basis

Are u saying that u can't answer the simple question based on the definitions u gave?

WORLD CLASS PLAYERS

AVERAGE CLASS PLAYERS

Re: EPL: Odion Ighalo To Join Manchester Utd’s Rivals, Newcastle by floss(m): 11:33am On Dec 26, 2021
lexy2014:

Are u saying that u can't answer the simple question based on the definitions u gave?

WORLD CLASS PLAYERS

AVERAGE CLASS PLAYERS

If u say you don't know what Alexis Sanchez, Eden Hazard, Angel DiMaria, Sergio Ramos and Lionel Messi are, rest abeg or better still ask people around and stop causing a nuisance here please, I have begged you to stop quoting me just do that for me okay?

I won't reply you again, nice meeting you
Re: EPL: Odion Ighalo To Join Manchester Utd’s Rivals, Newcastle by lexy2014: 11:49am On Dec 26, 2021
floss:

If u say you don't know what Alexis Sanchez, Eden Hazard, Angel DiMaria, Sergio Ramos and Lionel Messi are, rest abeg or better still ask people around and stop causing a nuisance here please, I have begged you to stop quoting me just do that for me okay?

I won't reply you again, nice meeting you

Aren't u the one who gave these definitions of world class and average player? Based in those definitions, can't u answer the simple question?

WORLD CLASS PLAYERS

AVERAGE CLASS PLAYERS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NBA Stars Left In Shock After Mid-flight Collision Left Plane's Nose Smashed / Iheanacho's Goal Against Burton Albion Nominated For Goal Of The Month / AFCON 2021: Nigeria In Group D With Egypt, Sudan & Guinea Bissau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.