Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,314 members, 7,887,958 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:54 PM

Atrocities In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atrocities In Nigeria (168 Views)

This What Seun Osewa Has To Say About Ipob/ESN Atrocities In Igbo Land(pic) / Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe / ‘Igbos Hiding Under Herdsmen To Commit Atrocities In South-East’ - Ohaneze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atrocities In Nigeria by shebsconnects: 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
It is possible that you have heard or seen a video on the havoc the cultist who call themselves have championed in the Nigeria political sphere. I am not sure about that, but I am so much amazed and sobered when I took some minutes of my precious time to see for myself.

A violent mafia-style gang in Nigeria linked to murder and fraud has infiltrated the country's political system and launched a global scamming operation well beyond Nigeria's borders, according to thousands of hacked documents and testimonies seen by the BBC.

The "" gang has been operating for decades in Nigeria and is among the country's most-feared organised crime syndicates. Membership of these syndicates, known as "cults" or "fraternities", is outlawed in Nigeria.

For the past two years, BBC Africa Eye has been following the , speaking to former members and combing through thousands of documents that appear to have been hacked from a number of prominent members of the group. It was not possible to verify the entire cache, but key documents were verified by the BBC.

You wouldn’t know what has really happened to the people of Nigeria if you haven’t watched the video that revealed the activities of the ..

Click here to see what Nigerians have been battling with.
https://go.rancah.com/hmZVn
Re: Atrocities In Nigeria by Abdul05: 6:56pm On Dec 25, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Lagos / A Man With A Questionable Past / NIGERIA COLLAPSING UNDER FRAUDULENT 1999 CONSTITUTION INC [IJAW] CHIEF TELLS OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.