Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) (91131 Views)

Family Photo Of Ahmed Musa, Children, Wife Juliet / Mohamed Salah Celebrates Golden Boot Win With Hilarious Tweet / Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by fati2001(m): 8:50am On Jan 06, 2022
Friend22:

Madam,still clutching at straws?
Abeg,make we leave matter for Mathias.

JUST ANSWER ME PROPHET MUHAMMAD [S. A. W]

IS UR GARMENT CLEAN?

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:21am On Jan 06, 2022
It's my concern.

You only Know God through religion.
If you don't follow religion Fatimah, definitely you can't follow God.

I implore you to know more about your religion, it's different from how u sees it.
fati2001:
[/s]

EN NO CONCERN YOU

EVERYONE WITH THEIR FAITH..... I DON'T FOLLOW RELIGION BUT GOD ..

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TO MAKE HEAVEN AND ALL OUR SOWS SHOULDN'T BE A WASTE.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by fati2001(m): 9:23am On Jan 06, 2022
[s]
ThatFairGuy1:
It's my concern.

You only Know God through religion.
If you don't follow religion Fatimah, definitely you can't follow God.

I implore you to know more about your religion, it's different from how u sees it.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Friend22(m): 11:28am On Jan 06, 2022
fati2001:

JUST ANSWER ME PROPHET MUHAMMAD [S. A. W]

IS UR GARMENT CLEAN?

What are you insinuating?

Everyone is khati'oon(prone to sin) as reported from the prophet's statement.

And?
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by fati2001(m): 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
Friend22:

What are you insinuating?
Everyone is khati'oon(prone to sin) as reported from the prophet's statement.
And?

JUST ANSWER WITH YES OR NO

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Friend22(m): 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
fati2001:

JUST ANSWER WITH YES OR NO

The question you're asking is very illogical.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by fati2001(m): 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
Friend22:

The question you're asking is very illogical.
THEN YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL ME ABOUT ISLAM.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Friend22(m): 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
fati2001:

THEN YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL ME ABOUT ISLAM.
It's not about having right, it's about having common sense to see what you don't know.

You think Islaam is Christianity where every ignorant loud mouths comes and makes a claim he or she has no remote idea of?!

Go and learn and stop advertising your ignorance.

How can you be asking me a silly question like: "is your clothes clean?"

Don't you know basic طهار(cleanliness) in Islaam?
انستجار and انستجمار?

Even a nursery one student of IRS knows this.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by fati2001(m): 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
Friend22:

It's not about having right, it's about having common sense to see what you don't know.

You think Islaam is Christianity where every ignorant loud mouths comes and makes a claim he or she has no remote idea of?!

انستجار and انستجمار?

SO NOW TELL ME

IS UR GARMENT CLEAN?

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by fati2001(m): 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
Friend22:

انستجار and انستجمار?

you can't tell me anything!!

I lived in the north side where they shine ISLAM religion as golden ticket angry
my dad is a Mallam.. so keep your mouth shut .

pple like you carrying religion on head are worst than the devil himself.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Friend22(m): 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
fati2001:

you can't tell me anything!!

I lived in the north side where they shine ISLAM religion as golden ticket angry
my dad is a Mallam.. so keep your mouth shut .

pple like you carrying religion on head are worst than the devil himself.

"My dad is a mallam," "I lived in the north" and many bla bla bla you will regurgitate does not help your argument.
It doesn't my sister.
No body is carrying religion for head;and what is even wrong in "carrying" the religion for head?!
Do you have a better ideology than Islaam?!
Scratch that!

What we are simply saying here is you don't know zilch of what you are saying.
I am only responding to you because I felt I could help you understand simple issues but as we can see,you aren't helping your case.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Friend22(m): 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
fati2001:

SO NOW TELL ME

IS UR GARMENT CLEAN?

It is CLEAN!

And? cheesy
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Jeon(f): 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
[s]
Friend22:

"My dad is a mallam," "I lived in the north" and many bla bla bla you will regurgitate does not help your argument.
It doesn't my sister.
No body is carrying religion for head;and what is even wrong in "carrying" the religion for head?!
Do you have a better ideology than Islaam?!
Scratch that!

What we are simply saying here is you don't know zilch of what you are saying.
I am only responding to you because I felt I could help you understand simple issues but as we can see,you aren't helping your case.

[/s]

stop crying it will never change the fact..
mo will still celebrate Christmas INSHALLAH..

I'M EVEN GETTING READY FOR RETREAT IN HOLY ROSARY CATHOLIC CHURCH NEAR MY HOUSE tongue

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Jeon(f): 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
Friend22:

It is CLEAN!

And? cheesy

When they asked him what is meant by a "pure heart", he said: " It is [the heart] that is pious and pure, with no sin, injustice, rancour or envy in it." ... Other actions one can take to acquire a sound heart include reciting and understanding the Quran thoroughly, as it contains enlightening healing lessons.

IS UR HEART PURE?
IF NOT JUST FORGET ABOUT THE WHITE GARMENT.
ONCE AGAIN RELIGION IS FROM THE HEART

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Friend22(m): 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
Jeon:
[s][/s]

stop crying it will never change the fact..
mo will still celebrate Christmas INSHALLAH..

I'M EVEN GETTING READY FOR RETREAT IN HOLY ROSARY CATHOLIC CHURCH NEAR MY HOUSE tongue
You're obviously confused!

You are either a Shi'a or a non Muslim.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Friend22(m): 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
Jeon:

When they asked him what is meant by a "pure heart", he said: " It is [the heart] that is pious and pure, with no sin, injustice, rancour or envy in it." ... Other actions one can take to acquire a sound heart include reciting and understanding the Quran thoroughly, as it contains enlightening healing lessons.

IS UR HEART PURE?
IF NOT JUST FORGET ABOUT THE WHITE GARMENT.
ONCE AGAIN RELIGION IS FROM THE HEART

You think I am.discussing Christianity?

Whatever s in the heart is manifested in the limbs.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by fati2001(m): 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
Friend22:

You think I am.discussing Christianity?
Whatever s in the heart is manifested in the limbs.

go to ur Quran and read out the heart..

I'm not discussing Christianity?
awon religion of peace

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by fati2001(m): 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
Friend22:

You're obviously confused!

You are either a Shi'a or a non Muslim.

I'M A MUSLIM tongue

SHOVE IT DOWN UR THROAT. I'M NOT CONFUSED AS FAR THE CREATOR OF THIS EARTH IS ONE!

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Friend22(m): 10:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
fati2001:

I'M A MUSLIM tongue

SHOVE IT DOWN UR THROAT. I'M NOT CONFUSED AS FAR THE CREATOR OF THIS EARTH IS ONE!

A Muslim who knows the Qur'an would not celebrate a lie, rather he would agree he or she us wrong, but you,you show every trait of a non Muslim.

Surah ikhlaas tells you what Allaah is,yet you choose to do otherwise.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Friend22(m): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
fati2001:

go to ur Quran and read out the heart..

I'm not discussing Christianity?

awon religion of peace

If you are indeed a Muslim, how come you are using a very demeaning and belittling language on Islaam.
I still very much doubt your claim.

I hope your evil liberalism don't put you in problem before Allaah.

May Allah heal your heart.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Jeon(f): 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
Friend22:

If you are indeed a Muslim, how come you are using a very demeaning and belittling language on Islaam.
I still very much doubt your claim.

I hope your evil liberalism don't put you in problem before Allaah.

May Allah heal your heart.

WILL YOU KEEP QUIET.

RELIGION OF PEACE, WHERE EVERYTHING IS HARAM. LAUGHING WITH AN OPPOSITE SEX IS HARAM

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Jeon(f): 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
Friend22:

A Muslim who knows the Qur'an would not celebrate a lie, rather he would agree he or she us wrong, but you,you show every trait of a non Muslim.

Surah ikhlaas tells you what Allaah is,yet you choose to do otherwise.

yep.. discrimination is allowed because I refused to agree with you..

I DON'T CARE NO BE ME KILL RELIGION.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Friend22(m): 9:36am On Jan 07, 2022
Jeon:

WILL YOU KEEP QUIET.

RELIGION OF PEACE, WHERE EVERYTHING IS HARAM. LAUGHING WITH AN OPPOSITE SEX IS HARAM

Little knowledge.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by fati2001(m): 10:12am On Jan 07, 2022
Friend22:

Little knowledge.

LITTLE KNOWLEDGE WHERE WOMEN ARE ORDERED TO COVER THEIR FACE LIKE MASQUERADE.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by emapeteum(m): 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
fati2001:
[/s]

AIN'T YOU DOING THE SAME?

IS UR HEART CLEAN?
Son of a paedophile prophet spotted
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Friend22(m): 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
fati2001:

LITTLE KNOWLEDGE WHERE WOMEN ARE ORDERED TO COVER THEIR FACE LIKE MASQUERADE.

Are you sure you aren't drunk with enough stupidity?

I am still saying it,I doubt if you are a Muslim,your moniker is just a self-deceptive smoke screen.
You need to remain sober.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Jeon(f): 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
[s]
Friend22:

Are you sure you aren't drunk with enough stupidity?

I am still saying it,I doubt if you are a Muslim,your moniker is just a self-deceptive smoke screen.
You need to remain sober.
[/s]

RELIGION OF PEACE MY ASS

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Friend22(m): 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jeon:
[s][/s]

RELIGION OF PEACE MY ASS

Thanks that you recognize that Islaam is PEACEFUL..
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by fati2001(m): 7:34am On Jan 08, 2022
Friend22:

Thanks that you recognize that Islaam is PEACEFUL..
yet we have Boko Haram hisbah ,Isis, Al Qaeda ,Talibans.

and most of the religion of peace nations are the supporters of war on Earth.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by teacherbim(f): 7:02am On Mar 14, 2022
Christmas in March abi

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) / Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo / Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.