Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,896 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:32 PM

Breaking Up With My girl cause Of Xmas Chicken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breaking Up With My girl cause Of Xmas Chicken (1302 Views)

She Broke Up With Me Because Of Xmas.i Need Redpill Advice. / Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? / How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Up With My girl cause Of Xmas Chicken by gentleman82: 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
Few days before Xmas. My girlfriend asked me for Xmas money , I didn't have much , I gave her the #2000 which I have. On 24 she showed me the big chicken which she bought for #7000, she said that she won't give me to eat any of it. Today 25 she didn't give me any, am angry now. Thinking of breaking up with her. Isn't that wickedness. I do spend alot on her when I have. I eat chicken almost evey day but my anger is why she choose to be mean to me. I can not marry a bad wife. What if I go broke tomorrow after we are married. I will suffer in her hand.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking Up With My girl cause Of Xmas Chicken by Gentlerespect76: 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
gentleman82:
Few days before Xmas. My girlfriend asked me for Xmas money , I didn't have much , I gave her the #2000 which I have. On 24 she showed me the big chicken which is bought for #7000, she said that she won't give me to eat any of it. Today 25 she didn't give me any, am angry now. Thinking of breaking up with her. Isn't that wickedness. I do spend alot on her when I have.
Re: Breaking Up With My girl cause Of Xmas Chicken by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
Honestly? Why not? This story is shocking! Awfully short and curiously lacking of many important details...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Up With My girl cause Of Xmas Chicken by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
Hehehehe grin grin cheesy
Wahala be like shit way no wan smell grin cheesy
Re: Breaking Up With My girl cause Of Xmas Chicken by Kutunban: 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
gentleman82:
Few days before Xmas. My girlfriend asked me for Xmas money , I didn't have much , I gave her the #2000 which I have. On 24 she showed me the big chicken which is bought for #7000, she said that she won't give me to eat any of it. Today 25 she didn't give me any, am angry now. Thinking of breaking up with her. Isn't that wickedness. I do spend alot on her when I have.

It hurts I know, you love her and that's why you are pained. I'll advise you to work hard so you can provide something big next Christmas, we are designed to be providers. What she did is wrong and unacceptable and it seems you are dating a leech.

Note: The society has been designed in such a way that only Women, Children and Dogs are loved unconditionally.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Up With My girl cause Of Xmas Chicken by yomi007k(m): 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
Next time you should spend your 2k on yourself and be happy.

9 Likes

Re: Breaking Up With My girl cause Of Xmas Chicken by Osashalom: 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
If you marry her and you go broke, hmmmmm, you are next to sorry, you are also sorry and you are even next after sorry. I hope you get that. I saw a similar case sometimes in 2020. This couple has been together for over 20years and the man has been the one footing the bills. But he lost his job during the period. Omo, two months later the woman was ready to go her separate way ooo.
Merry Christmas to you all.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking Up With My girl cause Of Xmas Chicken by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
You are already suffering since u ve gave out ur last 2k

1 Like

Re: Breaking Up With My girl cause Of Xmas Chicken by EmptyGarden(m): 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
Was the chicken fried or grilled?
Re: Breaking Up With My girl cause Of Xmas Chicken by siofra(f): 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kutunban:

It hurts I know, you love her and that's why you are pained. I'll advise you to work hard so you can provide something big next Christmas, we are designed to be providers. What she did is wrong and unacceptable and it seems you are dating a leech.

Note: The society has been designed in such a way that only Women, Children and Dogs are loved unconditionally.

Will you stop this nonsense

How many things did you read there that you wrote this rubbish? angry
Re: Breaking Up With My girl cause Of Xmas Chicken by Golan007: 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
Forget her.
Re: Breaking Up With My girl cause Of Xmas Chicken by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
gentleman82:
Few days before Xmas. My girlfriend asked me for Xmas money , I didn't have much , I gave her the #2000 which I have. On 24 she showed me the big chicken which she bought for #7000, she said that she won't give me to eat any of it. Today 25 she didn't give me any, am angry now. Thinking of breaking up with her. Isn't that wickedness. I do spend alot on her when I have. I eat chicken almost evey day but my anger is why she choose to be mean to me. I can not marry a bad wife. What if I go broke tomorrow after we are married. I will suffer in her hand.
You are a big clown..it's really easy to detect jokers..
It's high time you blockheads stop creating dumb stories just to paint women in a negative manner..
Re: Breaking Up With My girl cause Of Xmas Chicken by gentleman82: 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
Alcapone001:

You are a big clown..it's really easy to detect jokers..
It's high time you blockheads stop creating dumb stories just to paint women in a negative manner..
Bleep off here you asshole ,

1 Like

Re: Breaking Up With My girl cause Of Xmas Chicken by Shedrack777: 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
guy relax, she's already reserved yours and waiting for the perfect time to give it to you. don't conclude in a hurry
Re: Breaking Up With My girl cause Of Xmas Chicken by NobleSeed(m): 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
wahala for Christmas chicken..
Come here op see your real babe with the here na grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking Up With My girl cause Of Xmas Chicken by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 26, 2021
gentleman82:

Bleep off here you asshole ,
Don't you think you should cover your face in shame and f**k off..you carry private matter enter nairaland who you wan impress..?get a life and stop this nonsense..
Re: Breaking Up With My girl cause Of Xmas Chicken by Kutunban: 11:17am On Dec 26, 2021
May you find peace and stop fighting anonymous people, if that's your real face on your DP then I'll advise you to be cautious with your response on NL, you never can tell how the world operate. You are a young woman with prospect except you think otherwise.

siofra:

Will you stop this nonsense

How many things did you read there that you wrote this rubbish? angry
Re: Breaking Up With My girl cause Of Xmas Chicken by nerdfrost(m): 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
grin sorry bro
Re: Breaking Up With My girl cause Of Xmas Chicken by siofra(f): 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
Kutunban:
May you find peace and stop fighting anonymous people, if that's your real face on your DP then I'll advise you to be cautious with your response on NL, you never can tell how the world operate. You are a young woman with prospect except you think otherwise.

I'll not stop.

You don't know me either. Stop jumping into conclusions.

I may not even be a young woman.
Re: Breaking Up With My girl cause Of Xmas Chicken by shantti(m): 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
Part way with her bro

(1) (Reply)

11 Things All Men Do When They Are Cheating / Pic: Never Saw That Coming...Waooo...just Waoo / World Against Men By Men And Also To Men!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.