Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,755 members, 7,965,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:59 PM

Serpent love 18+ - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Serpent love 18+ (3332 Views)

Too Hard To Love (18+) / Dangerous Love (18+) / A Strange Love (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serpent love 18+ by ReignQ: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
Nice one dear, it's actually a good read. But make your writing official and always proofread.

Spell words in full and get the spellings right. This would add more ice to your story. Thumbs up!
Re: Serpent love 18+ by Blake755: 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
As doings were going on hype man was on top of the game hyping Dave and his friends. Dave was on top of the game ordering casket upon casket with each costing 5million his friends was also up and doing . Meanwhile those g boys are already worn out in the game they casket the were ordering 3million own, if you see your elders try to show them respect omo Dave showed them who they elders were.
That night they hype man was 500k richer money Dave gave him and also gave the Dj 500k too .
In no time Three ladies went and joined their table without any invitations, three gorgeous ladies. It was indeed fun . Little did these ladies know that would be there last day on earth. There table were filled with meals and lots of drinks as they ladies kept ordering they guys keep paying money no be problem. Just as they were done . Dave and his friends went to their various hotel rooms they booked at the hotel and so was Dave and his own lady who her name was Becky.
Indeed it was a long night as they had time to satisfy their various lust and desire that if there was any desire. Although not without Dave and his friends achieving their aims .
Re: Serpent love 18+ by Blake755: 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
ReignQ:
Nice one dear, it's actually a good read. But make your writing official and always proofread.

Spell words in full and get the spellings right. This would add more ice to your story. Thumbs up!
Thanks for your comment
Re: Serpent love 18+ by Blake755: 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
daddio:

You are doing well.

Keep up the good work.
Boss I don update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serpent love 18+ by Blake755: 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
Frank25:
Your works are deliberately outstanding i could attest to that, but there are areas you need to straighten up like for an example your writeups are short, you should try stepping up a bit , and also learn how to space your write ups like the legendary uduak would say chop space

And althesame always complete your words, and your are good to go
Boss I don updated
Re: Serpent love 18+ by daddio(m): 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
Beautiful updates.

More wisdom to your brain.

Let there be more suspense (I think there should be more of suspense and we want more twists

God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serpent love 18+ by Blake755: 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
daddio:
Beautiful updates.

More wisdom to your brain.

Let there be more suspense (I think there should be more of suspense and we want more twists
Thanks boss for your comment

God bless you.
Re: Serpent love 18+ by Blake755: 10:27am On Dec 31, 2021
Chapter four
The sex wasn’t any different from what he had with Jennifer however, at the end he made sure he wiped off her cum with a white handkerchief. Becky went home the following morning with her bag full of cash she got from Dave. She was really happy because finally she thought she had met the guy who would cater for her and her 3yrs old baby boy.
Although she was a runs girl at the club, in fact she do sleep with men for money. She came to the hotel with her friends to see if they could hook up with a client for a fee. It was difficult for her to pay for her son’ School fees and also cater for their bills. The father of her kid left her after he impregnated her . Ever since then , Becky has been the one playing the role of a father and a mother. Although Becky wasn’t her real name in fact that was her business name. When Becky returned home she met her mom washing clothes and her child in deep sleep. “ Cynthia why didn’t you return home last night her mother shouted at her “ .
Cynthia you better grow up young lady, you have a son to take care of, I won’t be around all the time. Cynthia looks at her mom and smiled , she immediately reached out for her purse and bought out the money Dave gave her. You could imagine the excitement on her mother’s face.
“Where did you get all this money my daughter “. Her mother asked.
Let just say, for now we have nothing to worry about. “For now I just meet your son in-law “ she said. Her mother looks amazed just at the site of the money she was holding. It was a bundle of 1000 naira notes about five bundles of it .
“ let me just take a shower and gist you all about it “ Cynthia said, and went to her room to have a change of clothes and take a shower, as she was undressing she was full of smiles as she enters the shower . Her mother continues with her chores and all of a sudden, she had her daughter shout in pain and it was Cynthia’s voice . Find out what happens in the next episode, Tbc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serpent love 18+ by Blake755: 10:38am On Dec 31, 2021
Fans I need your comment
Re: Serpent love 18+ by aprilwise(m): 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
Your story is not far from what is happening in reality. Keep up the job

1 Like

Re: Serpent love 18+ by Blake755: 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
Continuation
Her mother continues with her chores and all of a sudden she had her daughter cry in panic. She rushed to her daughter’ room and then to the bathroom. There she met her daughter laying naked on the floor bleeding profusely from the head. She slipped and hit her head on the sink. It was too late, her had already died before she arrived. Another innocent life had been lost, the same with the other ladies that left with Rick and Dennis. Dave and his friends grew richer and richer as they kept sleeping with different ladies. But everything that has beginning had and end too.
Although Dave looks innocent and was really respected at church because of his wealth. Although he didn’t know much about God in fact his reason of joining one was so he could sleep with the ladies from the church. Even his pastor use him as a model of charity and his exemplary life to the youth of the church just because he was the major contributor any time there is a church program that needs funds to execute. He was loved by everyone and everyone looks up to him, for financial assistance. In fact those who participated from his kind gestures ends up incurring more and more debts. The hailed him for a new set of instruments he bought for the church and there and then the conferred on him “Elder of the church “ it seems everyone was blinded by his generosity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serpent love 18+ by Blake755: 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
aprilwise:
Your story is not far from what is happening in reality. Keep up the job
I have updated

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lara's Tale / Why Young Writers Need Their Own Association – Wole Adedoyin / Why Do Men/guys Claim To Be Single On Socialnetworks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.