Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,684 members, 7,889,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:27 AM

SA Busts Thugs Accusing Male Clients of Infecting Prostitutes with HIV (PIX) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SA Busts Thugs Accusing Male Clients of Infecting Prostitutes with HIV (PIX) (901 Views)

Husband Busts Wife Cheating, Destroys Lover's Car (Photos, Video) / My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SA Busts Thugs Accusing Male Clients of Infecting Prostitutes with HIV (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
The Hawks - South Africa's special unit dealing with organised crime - have come to the rescue of a businessman in the Limpopo province whom two men allegedly extorted money from after he “reportedly used the services of a prostitute”.

The suspects allegedly accused the businessman of infecting a sex worker with HIV. The Hawks swooped on the two men “suspected of running an extortion racket linked to prostitution” on Wednesday.

Kabelo Ramashile, 30, and Moloko William Kgobe, 53, appeared in the Polokwane magistrate's court on Friday following a sting operation near the Savannah Mall in Polokwane for allegedly extorting money from a victim who reportedly used the services of a prostitute during November 2021.

“Preceding the Hawks' intervention, the victim, who is a prominent businessman, reportedly made several payments amounting to thousands of rand to the suspects. This was after he was allegedly blackmailed and accused of infecting a prostitute, who they claimed to be a relative of theirs, with HIV,” said Ramovha.

“They further threatened to expose his encounter to his family and associates.

“At a later stage, the pair returned to the victim with allegations that the prostitute had died due to the disease complications. They demanded more money, which led to their arrest during a sting operation.”

Ramovha said 4,000 rands (100,000 naira) in cash and cellphones were recovered from the suspects.

The two face charges of corruption and extortion. “It is believed they might have preyed on many more victims who may be too ashamed to come forward,” he said.

“Meanwhile, the implicated woman is still at large as investigations continue.”

Ramovha urged people who have fallen victim to the suspected syndicate to come forward.

1 Share

Re: SA Busts Thugs Accusing Male Clients of Infecting Prostitutes with HIV (PIX) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
Damn.... undecided

The evil men commit...

I like South Africa... One of the few sane black African nations...

I miss my friend! embarassed

1 Like

Re: SA Busts Thugs Accusing Male Clients of Infecting Prostitutes with HIV (PIX) by sammyije(m): 12:47am On Dec 26, 2021
Light my kpoli
Re: SA Busts Thugs Accusing Male Clients of Infecting Prostitutes with HIV (PIX) by Sonnobax15(m): 3:26am On Dec 26, 2021
grin
Only in a sane clime......But here in my very beloved country,our olokpa and RAKADEDE officers no get time to bust anybody like this cheesy. Only their tunes and manner of approach alone go make you confess wetin you do and things wey you no do undecided

1 Like

Re: SA Busts Thugs Accusing Male Clients of Infecting Prostitutes with HIV (PIX) by Nobody: 5:11am On Dec 26, 2021
SA & HIV are 5n6

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Please.... / Man Proposes To A Lady On Wheelchair / If She Asks You Money For Every Little Thing, Na Ash@wo She Be — Lady Advices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.