Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,267 members, 7,887,782 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:43 PM

Christmas: Akpabio Preaches Unity, Peace And Love In Niger Delta Region - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christmas: Akpabio Preaches Unity, Peace And Love In Niger Delta Region (469 Views)

James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? / Is akwa ibom becoming the new capital of Niger delta region? / Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas: Akpabio Preaches Unity, Peace And Love In Niger Delta Region by UncommonReports(m): 6:11am On Dec 26, 2021
Christmas: Akpabio Preaches Unity, Peace And Love In Niger Delta Region

••• Urges Nigerians To Pray For Their Leaders

Minister, Niger Delta Affairs Ministry, Senator Godswill Akpabio, has charged Christians to see the birth of Jesus Christ, as a period to demonstrate love, peace and unity among Nigerians, irrespective of religious, political and regional convictions.

He also called on Nigerians to continue to pray for their leaders at all levels of governance for them to succeed in office.

A statement endorsed by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr Jackson Udom, quoted the Minister as saying, " Let me congratulate the Christian faithful and the people of the Niger Delta Region on this year's Christmas celebration. Let me also use this period of the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ to remind all Christians on the need to exhibit all the qualities of Jesus Christ, which are unity, peace and love."

"Let me specifically thank my brothers and sisters in the Niger Delta Region for the peace we have continued to enjoy in the region and by extension Nigeria. It is my prayer during this yuletide period and the coming new year 2022, that we will continue to maintain this peace and remain solid behind President Muhammadu Buhari, who is doing all within his power to develop the region,"he stated.

According to the former Senate Minority Leader, " as we prepare to usher year 2022, I pray that it would be a year of a new positive beginning for the Niger Delta Region, where all abandoned projects would be completed and commissioned for the use of the people and where a new development road map would equally be chatted for the region through the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) and the Niger Delta Ministry.

Re: Christmas: Akpabio Preaches Unity, Peace And Love In Niger Delta Region by Klimltdz: 7:16am On Dec 26, 2021
Even children learn from our actions, not what we preach
Re: Christmas: Akpabio Preaches Unity, Peace And Love In Niger Delta Region by Emmajn1: 7:47am On Dec 26, 2021
Niger Delta States for people weh no know
IMO
Abia
Anambara added recently
Rivers
Delta
Akwaibom
Cross rivers
Bayelsa
Edo
Ondo
Re: Christmas: Akpabio Preaches Unity, Peace And Love In Niger Delta Region by Brimstone77: 8:10am On Dec 26, 2021

Good, at least he restricted his unity begging to his nija deta people..

Unlike our suffercated blodas from the West land that keeps shouting "unity in diversity"as if their lives depends on Nigeria unity.. cheesy
Re: Christmas: Akpabio Preaches Unity, Peace And Love In Niger Delta Region by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 26, 2021
Emmajn1:
IMO
Anambara
Rivers
Delta
Akwaibom
Cross rivers
Bayelsa
Edo
Ondo
Anambra is not one of the Niger Delta state.
Re: Christmas: Akpabio Preaches Unity, Peace And Love In Niger Delta Region by helinues: 9:10am On Dec 26, 2021
That's actually in their own interest
Re: Christmas: Akpabio Preaches Unity, Peace And Love In Niger Delta Region by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 26, 2021
Brimstone77:

Good, at least he restricted his unity begging to his nija deta people..

Unlike our suffercated blodas from the West land that keeps shouting "unity in diversity"as if their lives depends on Nigeria unity.. cheesy
Gibberish from Okoro.

He could have speak for his people alone abi how is an Ondo man related to an Ibibio man?

Get sense boy.
Re: Christmas: Akpabio Preaches Unity, Peace And Love In Niger Delta Region by Norwichsailor(m): 9:11am On Dec 26, 2021
Emmajn1:
IMO
Anambara
Rivers
Delta
Akwaibom
Cross rivers
Bayelsa
Edo
Ondo
We all know. And we're also smart enough to differentiate when someone is talking about what u listed above or just the SS (niger delta).
Re: Christmas: Akpabio Preaches Unity, Peace And Love In Niger Delta Region by Emmajn1: 9:11am On Dec 26, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Anambra is not one of the Niger Delta state.
oya replace it with Katsina Na. Cow like u. Nonentity

I nogo de reply u for nairaland again because I don c say ur sense no complete. uneducated fool.
Re: Christmas: Akpabio Preaches Unity, Peace And Love In Niger Delta Region by Emmajn1: 9:15am On Dec 26, 2021
Norwichsailor:

We all know. And we're also smart enough to differentiate when someone is talking about what u listed above or just the SS (niger delta).
lols which one be Niger Delta again if nobi that one....Fulani banza
Re: Christmas: Akpabio Preaches Unity, Peace And Love In Niger Delta Region by Norwichsailor(m): 9:19am On Dec 26, 2021
Emmajn1:
lols which one be Niger Delta again if nobi that one....Fulani banza
Make your point without insulting people and you might make more sense.
What concerns an akwa ibom man with ondo or imo states.
He's clear talking about the SS which is his area of influence.
The yorubas have no issue understanding niger delta politically is the 6 SS states.
Don't be dense
Re: Christmas: Akpabio Preaches Unity, Peace And Love In Niger Delta Region by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 26, 2021
Emmajn1:
oya replace it with Katsina Na. Cow like u. Nonentity

I nogo de reply u for nairaland again because I don c say ur sense no complete. uneducated fool.
Who your reply help? A daft guy too dey complain say person no get sense grin

There is 9 Niger Delta state in Nigeria. 6 from the South South, 1 from the South West and 2 from the South East(Abia and Imo)

I no even know you for Nairaland, so I don't care if you reply me or not.

Anambra is not one of the Niger Delta state, you are free to keep on been ignorant though.
Re: Christmas: Akpabio Preaches Unity, Peace And Love In Niger Delta Region by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 26, 2021
Norwichsailor:

Make your point without insulting people and you might make more sense.
What concerns an akwa ibom man with ondo or imo states.
He's clear talking about the SS which is his area of influence.
The yorubas have no issue understanding niger delta politically is the 6 SS states.
Don't be dense
The guy is just so dense.

We all know the real Niger Delta and the Political Niger Delta

And Abia state is one of the Political Niger Delta, not Anambra the mumu dey write.

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Akpabio Preaches Unity, Peace And Love In Niger Delta Region by Brimstone77: 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Gibberish from Okoro.

He could have speak for his people alone abi how is an Ondo man related to an Ibibio man?

Get sense boy.

They are related by blood... cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Oriyomi Hamzat Was Arrested In 2017 / Nigeria Should Free Africa’s Gift, Nnamdi Kanu – Ambazonian Leader, Ayaba / Aminu Why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.