Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,704 members, 7,965,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 06:09 PM

people in SHARES BIZ Please tell us more about shares... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / people in SHARES BIZ Please tell us more about shares... (843 Views)

Why Young People Should Invest In Shares / All You Need To Know About Shares And Investing In Shares / There Are Land At Cheap Rate Btw 100k To 200k, So Young Guys Should Not Only Invest In Shares But La (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

people in SHARES BIZ Please tell us more about shares... by Evept(f): 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2007
I am new to shares although i have heard alot about it can someone whose into it ,tell me more on how it works?
thanks
Re: people in SHARES BIZ Please tell us more about shares... by MyPeace(f): 10:05am On Jul 30, 2007
You are very far in IQ. so pls dont investment yet.
Re: people in SHARES BIZ Please tell us more about shares... by Temmie10(m): 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2007
quote author=Evept link=topic=69111.msg1336240#msg1336240 date=1185648549]
Please what's the differece between shares and stock market investment ?
im new to this and interested in buying shares and i will like Nairaland user's that are into Shares and stock market biz
to explain to me the difference ,there advantages and disadvantages between the two investment.
and which one is more stressful or less stressful for someone living abroad,since we are not in Nigeria to watch the market?
your help will be appreciated.
thanks,
Evept
[quote][/quote]

they are basically the same thing. its like asking whats the difference between fish and the fish market.

shares are proof of part ownership of a company and they are traded on the stock market.[
Re: people in SHARES BIZ Please tell us more about shares... by MyPeace(f): 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2007
ok, u have changed ur question and heading. lt makes more meaning now.

thank God temmie10 captured it before the change.

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Reliable Stockbroker? Please Read: / When Is A Stock "under-valued",give Examples / What Isthe Minimum Share Price From The Fidelity Bank Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.