Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,895 members, 7,872,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

Brando Coin Exchange: First Crypto Exchange Out Of Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Brando Coin Exchange: First Crypto Exchange Out Of Nigeria (3012 Views)

Brando Konnect: Unlimited Data, Fast And Cheap / First Crypto Reality TV Show By Coinmarketcap And Other Hot Crypto News / Xend Finance: Africa's First Crypto Bank Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brando Coin Exchange: First Crypto Exchange Out Of Nigeria by Nigerdeltaent(m): 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2021
Brando Coin Exchange: First Crypto Exchange out of Nigeria as Amb. Ubong Brownson clears air (Details)

On the 25th of December, 2021, the CEO of EC Global, owners of Brando Coin and Brando Coin Exchange held a media roundtable with top medial Professionals in Nigeria.

In the interview, the CEO of EC Global, Amb. Ubong Brownson debriefed the PRESS on the importance of Brando Coin in our today's cryptocurrency world.

He also revealed that Brando Coin is a digital currency, the first ever cryptocurrency with it's Exchange platform out of Africa.

In an interactive session with the press, questions were thrown in and Mr Brownson gave a perfect answer to the questions;

Question1: How can Brando Coin be useful to an average Akwa Ibom person?

Answer: For the purpose of online transactions across the globe, Brando Coin offers you easy and reliable transaction to any country of your choice with ease.

Question 2. What are the unique features of Brando Coin and why is it different from other coins?

Answer: Brando Coin has been listed on more than 17 different exchanges and trading platforms.
Why Brando Coin is different from other coins is that it has an exchange which serves as a bank for easy transaction called "Brando Exchange".
It helps in your cryptocurrency transaction, you can access it on www.brandocoin.net and before next year, Brando Coin will be launching it app on the goggle Playstore.

Question 3. What have you done so far to make people believe that the coin you are asking people to invest in won't end like Chymall?

Answer: I was never the owner of Chyma or it's Frontline sponsor in Nigeria, but die to my heavy investments and promotion of chymal as an investor like every other person was, Chymall awarded me as the 'Ambassador of Peace' Nigeria.
So people started tagging my title to chymall since I had the biggest team in Nigeria.

If my coins wasn't legitimate, my downlineds at Chymall won't actually want to work with me on this new coin again because when working with me, you have no doubt for failure because I always succeed and Brando Coin is here to stay.

Question 4: What is the authentication of Brando Coin?

Any coin that doesn't have a re owner is not a legit coin, it is a coin that won't last.

Like Bitcoin, the owner is known, even if he changed his name, so there is no need to panic.

Question 5. Do you have a platform were people could be integrated on cryptocurrency trading?

Answer: Yes, we have a telegram group for people who wish to learn and know more about trading

Brando Coin is poised at becoming Africa's best digital currency.

The Brandocoin ecosystem consists of a peer-to-peer decentralized platform for the exchange of real estate products, and transfer ownership while lowering transaction costs to near zero.

Our ambition is to bring Blockchain technology to the masses that have not gotten the opportunity to tap into this emerging breakthrough industry.

We envision the time we will bring all the opportunities available in BrandoCoin and Exchange to everyone in Africa and beyond.

To join Brando Coin telegram group and start trading immediately, click on the link below;
https:///BRANDOCOIN

Create your wallet today and start trading with Brando Coin via
https://www.brandocoin.net/ with the referral code;
peasy

https://www.ndreporters.com/2021/12/26/brando-coin-exchange-first-crypto-exchange-out-of-nigeria-as-amb-ubong-brownson-clears-air/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Start With As Low As 10k (pics) / Nairabet New Scam / Paystack Review: Wolves In Sheep Clothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.