Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

Why Is Christmas Celebrated By Atheists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Christmas Celebrated By Atheists (213 Views)

January 7th Is Christmas In Ethiopia / God Is Getting Closer! Another Prophecy Fulfilled, As Evidenced By Atheists! / 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Christmas Celebrated By Atheists by Botking: 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2021
Often wonder Christmas is a Christian holiday but it's like almost everybody in the world including even those from other religion, even countries that they are not even Christians example like China, they all celebrate Christmas
Re: Why Is Christmas Celebrated By Atheists by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2021
ATHEISTS do celebrate Christmas? anyways most atheists have quarter pass four eyes,nothing is ever straight about them
Re: Why Is Christmas Celebrated By Atheists by Botking: 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
ATHEISTS do celebrate Christmas? anyways most atheists have quarter pass four eyes,nothing is ever straight about them

Almost everyone on earth celebrate Christmas, I am very convinced about this from my research

But I wonder only why they adopt the Christmas story but not the other story of the trilogy
Re: Why Is Christmas Celebrated By Atheists by kodded(m): 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
Philippians 2:9 Therefore [because He stooped so low] God has highly exalted Him and has freely bestowed on Him the name that is above every name,

Philippians 2:10 That in (at) the name of Jesus every knee should (must) bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

Philippians 2:11 And every tongue [frankly and openly] confess and acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Re: Why Is Christmas Celebrated By Atheists by Kobojunkie: 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
Botking:
Often wonder Christmas is a Christian holiday but it's like almost everybody in the world including even those from other religion, even countries that they are not even Christians example like China, they all celebrate Christmas
Christmas is a Pagan/Secular holiday that has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Why Is Christmas Celebrated By Atheists by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
LONG THROAT.THEY LIKE THE SUBSTANCE BUT NOT WHAT FORMS THE SUBSTANCE grin
Re: Why Is Christmas Celebrated By Atheists by Kobojunkie: 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
Botking:
Almost everyone on earth celebrate Christmas, I am very convinced about this from my research

But I wonder only why they adopt the Christmas story but not the other story of the trilogy
The Christmas stories are the stories of Chris Kringle, Nikolas, Elves, Reindeers etc., you can even make up a Christmas story of your own. undecided

(1) (Reply)

When Someone Is Troubled, You May Shy Away From Them. / Gospel / Thus says The Lord: "Lukewarmness is not Accepted!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.