Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,756 members, 7,965,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:14 PM

A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me (44241 Views)

A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her / Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him / Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by proxillin(m): 11:06am On Dec 27, 2021
dingbang:
Thats what many of these so called church girls use to deceive themselves

They can kiss, suck deek, allow you to finger them, and press bobby but feign sanctified sister chinwe when it comes to raw penetration.

Magnoliaa i hope you are not one of them or else i will call popular Instagram Mummy GO to read riot act for you grin

getting to know these girls,..
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 27, 2021
eflintsone:

Which mumu ministry
U babes can be very confused i swear

Person wey accept boobs and pussy sucking but no want penetration na em get ministry ??

Think well ffs
You guys are the caused of the problem someone said she's not interested until marriage & you still one to force your way into her ,what else does he want her to do ,he should leave her alone since it is against her belief .
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by minexpo(m): 11:36am On Dec 27, 2021
Well....I want to honestly advice you ...almost everyone here is against her..you are ignorant because I suspect you are not a member of cele...if truly you want her , try worship in a cele church, know more about them ...meet a shepherd to tell you more about what she told you without letting her know ...I believe that will direct you to make a good decision..dont just agree without investigating... cool

1 Like

Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by Thinee(m): 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
Do she by any chance bear Elizabeth or blessing?...

Cus this is sounding like my ex girl friend

proxillin:
Please please...this is very serious to me...I need serious minded and experienced people here.

I have been dating this babe for few months now.

She never indicated any sign of abstinent from sex. We do erotic chat now and then. She even told me how she had sex with her ex. Although she said she never wanted to, but her ex started giving her attitudes, infact he wanted to breakup, thats why she gave in and had se.x with him (disvirgined).

So fast forward last week, she agreed to come visit me at my town (yeah long distance relationship). So she told me she wouldnt want to have se.x with me when she comes. Ofcourse she is the definition of a decent woman i would love to marry, therefore, se.x is not an issue for me.

But out of curiousity, I asked why she does not want se.x with me. Its not because she is a virgin because she had se.x with her ex. She then told me its a spiritual issue.

She belongs in a white garment church (cele stuff). She enter spirit realm and see vision. Therefore, they told her not to have sex until she get married. When she mistakenly had sex with her sex, she fell sick for months, that it was cele people who came to do deliverance for her before she could walk again. They warned her she is holy spirit vesel, no man must have se.x with her until she get married.

In all our discussions, she said we can only romance, infact i can suck her bouubs, but i must not penetrate her. Then I told her my mind, thats the confusing part. If she was truely afflicted by holy spirit, how come holy spirit allows fingering and sucking of boooobs. She got angry and threathened to call it quit.

Because she has relationship with my mom, i confided in mom. Mama told me she is not seeing vision throught holy spirit, its cele-white garment work. That has nothing to do with holy spirit..thats cele witch craft work or marine girls things (omo omi).

I got confused the more.

Questions in my mind are:
1. I can confirm she see vision, but is it from holy spirit?
2. Am I sure the whole shiiiit will not happen to her when we get married and we have se.x
3. Whoever is using her in spiritual relm will not harm me for taking their vessel away from them.
4. Is she playing upon my intelligence?

Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by RealityGod: 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
aktolly54:
Op she might be right, you know cele people like seeing vision much and going into TRANCE is like going to market to them. She might actually be one of those girls that do such a thing. If you actually love her ,there is precautions you can take ! Tell her to swear with bible for you that no man will penetrate or finger her again except you and you will try marry her quickly if you got the material (financial) on ground. Don't cheat on her but she should just promise you that she will always pray for you and you will be successful.

PS: whether she is mami water spirit or holy spitlrit that is using her, she can easily influence wealth for you if she deem fit, wealth(money) is spiritual by brother just talk to her

Human being and money? Hope you know the implications of this advise if he decides to work with it? Money na slave to no master, who sabi call am he go answer. So he doesn’t have to marry her to call it. Let him build his spiritual life, obey the rules of money and watch him command it to his response.
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2021
proxillin:
Please please...this is very serious to me...I need serious minded and experienced people here.

She never indicated any sign of abstinent from sex. We do erotic chat now and then. She even told me how she had sex with her ex. Although she said she never wanted to, but her ex started giving her attitudes, infact he wanted to breakup, thats why she gave in and had se.x with him (disvirgined).

So fast forward last week, she agreed to come visit me at my town (yeah long distance relationship). So she told me she wouldnt want to have se.x with me when she comes. Ofcourse she is the definition of a decent woman i would love to marry, therefore, se.x is not an issue for me.

But out of curiousity, I asked why she does not want se.x with me. Its not because she is a virgin because she had se.x with her ex. She then told me its a spiritual issue.

She belongs in a white garment church (cele stuff). She enter spirit realm and see vision. Therefore, they told her not to have sex until she get married. When she mistakenly had sex with her sex, she fell sick for months, that it was cele people who came to do deliverance for her before she could walk again. They warned her she is holy spirit vesel, no man must have se.x with her until she get married.

In all our discussions, she said we can only romance, infact i can suck her bouubs, but i must not penetrate her. Then I told her my mind, thats the confusing part. If she was truely afflicted by holy spirit, how come holy spirit allows fingering and sucking of boooobs. She got angry and threathened to call it quit.

Because she has relationship with my mom, i confided in mom. Mama told me she is not seeing vision throught holy spirit, its cele-white garment work. That has nothing to do with holy spirit..thats cele witch craft work or marine girls things (omo omi).

I got confused the more.

2. Am I sure the whole shiiiit will not happen to her when we get married and we have se.x
3. Whoever is using her in spiritual relm will not harm me for taking their vessel away from them.

You're asking too many questions. Run for ur life
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by dingbang(m): 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
proxillin:

getting to know these girls,..
which girls? I dont understand
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by RealityGod: 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
zacwale:
Leave her if you want your destiny to complete I have dated one like dat 4-5years my income no dy pass 200k or 500k when she brkup with me 2019 doing December we enter 2020 na so God open millions for me... 2020 like I do money ritual oooo na God open way 4 me

Oga, she come open road for you so de respect her.
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by basadenet: 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
I am also a white garment member so I have never come accross such in my long years of being a member. My advise to you is to run now or regret. If you want to hear the truth, the lady is just playing on your intelligent, so run.
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by NemoDatQuod(m): 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
I am hoping for a mate who is sipped in reason and logic. When a potential mate tells me anything about holy spirit doing whatever to her or telling her whatever, I will run a "constant tripple jump" until I can't see her back anymore. These are dangerous times. We each have enough challenges to deal with. Don't go adding to yours, especially for the long term. Let those who see visions and holy spirit and whatever else, find those who appreciate the dark arts like themselves. The Good Book made it clear that it is complete for every good work. So anyone who cliams to be Christian and sees anything is seeing stuff other than what the Good Lord mandated, no matter how well packaged it is presented. The good book cannot tell a lie.

slickycee:

Trying to understand the whole nonsense is where your problem would begin.

But as of now, you're safe, just jejely free the babe and move on.

Your feelings won't change her predicament , If you love yourself the way you love her, then you should let her go.
I'm not a cele member or do I know the implications of what would happen

But this here is a massive red flag and since you're already scared
It means your mind no carry the thing , but you're still trying to find consolation or direction to still follow her.
Let me rephrase, your feelings don't mean shit in the big picture !!
Doesn't matter what you feel, if your mind no carry am, just free the babe and move.
You can love her without dating her

1 Like

Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by eflintsone(m): 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2021
oke2018:
You guys are the caused of the problem someone said she's not interested until marriage & you still one to force your way into her ,what else does he want her to do ,he should leave her alone since it is against her belief .
Well i keep saying your gender are so so confused

Most of u dnt know what u want no matter the age

So her belief allows sucking of boobs and fingering and kissing but belief wont allow penetration

Is the finger not penetration too??
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
eflintsone:

Well i keep saying your gender are so so confused

Most of u dnt know what u want no matter the age

So her belief allows sucking of boobs and fingering and kissing but belief wont allow penetration

Is the finger not penetration too??
Well I'm not in the mood to take panadol for someone headache ,will the guy in question die if he didn't touch her in any way,for the girl to allow sucking & all that do you know what the girl might have passed through ,you can't hear from one side & judge ,it is the guy that is not allowing the girl to focus.
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by Ttjj: 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kwinesther:
so because she had had sex with different guys before she should still continue giving every guy that comes her way for sex till her body count reaches 150 abi? What happens to repentance? A guy that REALLY wants to take a lady SERIOUS will never dump her just because she said no to sex.

How do you expect the guy to believe her excuses in the first place when she has been having sex before and when it got the the guy turn she said no and yet she want to be milking the guy. These girls can eat their cake and have it. Simple. What is worth doing atall is worth doing well! Better they stay as virgin till they get married
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by Kwinesther: 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ttjj:

How do you expect the guy to believe her excuses in the first place when she has been having sex before and when it got the the guy turn she said no and yet she want to be milking the guy. These girls can eat their cake and have it. Simple. What is worth doing atall is worth doing well! Better they stay as virgin till they get married
When it got to the guy's turn? Really? So it supposed to be turn by turn? Lol... Must men compulsorily even ask for sex in relationships? Please where in the post was it written that she want to be milking the guy? About your last sentence, how many men can date a virgin without demanding sex till marriage? Didn't you read the part where the girl had to give her virginity to her ex when he threatened to break up with her? Which he eventually did even after deflowering her? For most ladies, virginity isn't that so difficult to keep till marriage if you men don't ask for it in sexual-relationships you people term as dating not to talk of the ones that were raped.

Even if that girl gave those trash as excuse not to have sex, virgin or disvirgined, no man has the right to any girl's body except she is married to him so Op should go and do the needful or he can leave, it is not by force after all, 95% of your gender in their comments even told the Op to dump the girl because of ordinary sex. Isn't it so obvious men enter relationships MAJORLY because of sex? You need to start telling your gender the truth.
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by eflintsone(m): 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
oke2018:
Well I'm not in the mood to take panadol for someone headache ,will the guy in question die if he didn't touch her in any way,for the girl to allow sucking & all that do you know what the girl might have passed through ,you can't hear from one side & judge ,it is the guy that is not allowing the girl to focus.

I hate it wen ur gender are not the on the wrong side

Yet u guys are the most dangerous creatures on earth

She actually allowed all those but not the penetration

But d finger can penerate?

See the confusion on ur gender right
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
eflintsone:

I hate it wen ur gender are not the on the wrong side

Yet u guys are the most dangerous creatures on earth

She actually allowed all those but not the penetration

But d finger can penerate?

See the confusion on ur gender right
Abeg leave me jare
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by Depsui(m): 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ouchbabe:
Please whatever sexcapade you people are indulging in, leave the Holy Spirit out of it. God is not an author of confusion. He hates sex before marriage irrespective of whether you penetrate or ejaculate outside.You can suck boobs, finger but not penetrate..... Arrant nonsense

True
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by lavylilly: 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
grin
proxillin:

I got confused the more.

Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by Threesha(f): 6:25am On Jul 02, 2022
Quick question, is that the reason you became a single mom?
NowisGod109:

Hmmm...I had the same experience when I disvirgined too. Its not Holy spirit anything o, it's demon. During my own time, i can only date n kiss you, I can't have sex, if I try it, I will be brought home from school then and I will be home for weeks, I won't be able to talk. Its ogbanje spirit o. I tell you it exists o because I've been there. She needs a thorough Deliverance o forgeries. If you sleep with her and not marry her, if uve been rich b4, u will go broke, if u marry her broke or rich, u will be rich(er) but u both need a very strong church to be going for a thorough Deliverance so the spiritual husband don't give u knock of death at ur early stage in life and she too won't die early
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by Dave10000(m): 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2023
PLEASE SEND THE LINK TO YOUR STORY
nedekid:
Once I see a chick and she is Cele, I japa streight! Them go de wonder why. Bros if them burn candle for your head ehh..
Na so one has held my guy now for 4 years. When I knew there was trouble was when this guy did driver and carried this girl and her entire family to beach say they Wan do spiritual ritual!
As someone said earlier, they can give you wealth. Yes, i dated one years back. I have written the story in this forum of the excess money that flowed then and how I got frightened to quit. But the person that dated her after me died a miserable death.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Women Dislike Nice Guys / Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) / How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.