Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:41 PM

Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks (28813 Views)

Nigeria, Three Others Top World Bank Debtors’ List / Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers / How Obasanjo, Jonathan Left Us To Suffer — Ex-nigerian Airways Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks by Biodun556(m): 11:31am On Dec 27, 2021
esiri4jesu:

This is exactly what Jonathan left behind on May 29, 2015, that Amaechi said could not sustain Nigeria for three weeks:

* Foreign reserve of $28.6 billion
* $2.2 billion in the Excess Crude Account
* $5.6 billion Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas Limited dividends
* Over $1 billion investments via the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority

Rotimi Amaechi is just a useless liar, who thinks he can get APC’s Vice Presidential slot by attacking former President Jonathan. 2023 is near. The whole of Nigeria will soon see what Buhari will leave behind, apart from ₦40 trillion debt.

Amaechi begun life as Peter Odili’s houseboy and that inferiority complex has refused to leave. Sadly, he has a perpetual problem with self worth and Nigerians are cautioned not to take him seriously

#TableShaker

All I can see is 2.2 billion $

LNG is a public private partnership

Your right up only proves Amaichi right.

2.2 billion dollars can't sustain Nigeria for 3 weeks
Re: Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks by wink2015(m): 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
JONATHAN EMPTY THE NATIONAL TREASURY.

He did not leave money substantial enough to drive the administration of the incoming government.

Oga Jona finish Nigeria !
Re: Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks by chrisxxx(m): 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Lol.... grin grin Las las na phsychiatric hospital you go end up.
You are right. I have to let you be. Though out of my innate compassion I could come to pay you visit.
Re: Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks by maxzzo1(m): 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
Fool becos of Presidential ambition u spit out rubbish how will anyone compare Jona govt to Buhari govt? In all sense Jona is far better than this APC block head govt

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks by Shedking(m): 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
This man need serious beating. Na so him want use become president?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks by eaglez(m): 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nonsense Amaechi since how many years Jonathan is still your problem.
Biodun556:

https://punchng.com/money-jonathan-left-behind-couldnt-sustain-nigeria-three-weeks-amaechi/?amp
Re: Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks by goslowgoslow(m): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
chrisxxx:

You are right. I have to let you be. Though out of my innate compassion I could come to pay you visit.
Lol.... grin cheesy I don't welcome lunatics in my house.. grin However I can help you get some treatment. tongue

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks by Sleekfingers: 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
Biodun556:

https://punchng.com/money-jonathan-left-behind-couldnt-sustain-nigeria-three-weeks-amaechi/?amp

Uncle jona don use the money drink ogogoro . And share some to his concubines , eg stella oduah, deziani and some I don't wanna mention here
Re: Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks by chrisxxx(m): 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Lol.... grin cheesy I don't welcome lunatics in my house.. grin However I can help you get some treatment. tongue
You will agree with me that deranged and mentally incapacitated zombies like you hardly have cognitive acumen. It is difficult but I will try. You are presently a patient of ward 7 Yaba Left. You will understand this if you realize that at a time when all APC pillars are giving excuses for their wanton failure and you are still in the corner of a dark room chained to chairs and earth and hallucinating in ululation of APC performance.
Gradually you will be healed. However you need to help yourself.
Re: Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks by sterlingD(m): 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mr.Amaechi una no dey tire to pull this lines.This is not what we need to hear now.
Re: Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks by nku5: 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2021
Re: Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks by durangokid: 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
NGpatriot:

I guess basic common sense didn't tell you Buhari was selling oil and still making money though not anywhere near what Jona was making from oil, but PMB was not looting so he had money to do bail out instead of looting and sharing like Jona.

,,,btw, if Jona had money, why did he declare austerity measures and was borrowing to pay salary? Do you borrow to eat even though you have money in your pocket?

You yourself sound crooked and corrupt.

. Do you think Nigerians are fools? With all the crap you usually put here shows that most of you are worst than disease, that is why political class seeing how you people reason now use Nigeria as their estate, splits
Re: Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks by kingsarch2000: 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
They will not allow this man to rest. They are still blaming him for their failure. For hoe long will this go on. They are in their second tenure. And are still blaming him. Na waooo
Re: Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks by Munzy14(m): 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mariangeles:

Hope is bad? I don't know what to believe about him any more. cheesy

Yeah. I first read about his history here on nairaland, then I asked my mum about him, what he's known for in ala-Igbo...
Hope wu ihe ozo kariri bad.

Interesting! When growing up, o nwere ihe anyi ga eme mma m, ihe ozo ga apu ya na onu wu "Ifeajuna" grin
When we use code to communicate and she no grab.

Ndi mma will not want any gist to pass them.. cheesy
Re: Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks by Mariangeles(f): 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
Munzy14:

Hope wu ihe ozo kariri bad.

Interesting! When growing up, o nwere ihe anyi ga eme mma m, ihe ozo ga apu ya na onu wu "Ifeajuna" grin
When we use code to communicate and she no grab.

Ndi mma will not want any gist to pass them.. cheesy

Ya wuru mma'm, ya si "unu erekwala'm" cheesy

They always want to know everything.
Re: Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks by showafrica(m): 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
Re: Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks by goslowgoslow(m): 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
chrisxxx:

You will agree with me that deranged and mentally incapacitated zombies like you hardly have cognitive acumen. It is difficult but I will try. You are presently a patient of ward 7 Yaba Left. You will understand this if you realize that at a time when all APC pillars are giving excuses for their wanton failure and you are still in the corner of a dark room chained to chairs and earth and hallucinating in ululation of APC performance.
Gradually you will be healed. However you need to help yourself.
Lol....he pain am....who told you I am APC supporter? And if I am what is your business? I am not in poverty like you.
You lunatic! Foo.l!
Re: Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks by chrisxxx(m): 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Lol....he pain am....who told you I am APC supporter? And if I am what is your business? I am not in poverty like you.
You lunatic! Foo.l!
Paupers smeared with abject poverty is all I infer ànd deduce about you. I have little or no blame about you. Poverty can demean people not only in appearance but Iin thinking as well.
Re: Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks by goslowgoslow(m): 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
chrisxxx:

Paupers smeared with abject poverty is all I infer ànd deduce about you. I have little or no blame about you. Poverty can demean people not only in appearance but Iin thinking as well.
Pele you can DM....me for little food. I am not from a poverty stricken family like you...... before you mention me again make sure you see your mental doctor. I am not surprised lunacy runs in your family.....Foo.lish he goat my APC not yours....Omo a.le jatijati.
Re: Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks by chrisxxx(m): 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Pele you can DM....me for little food. I am not from a poverty stricken family like you...... before you mention me again make sure you see your mental doctor. I am not surprised lunacy runs in your family.....Foo.lish he goat my APC not yours....Omo a.le jatijati.
You comment validates the maxim that people are product of their environment. I can't get involved in piggery fight with you. Of course I am not bringing your family into this as they do not know they extent of your deliberate actions to drag their name into mud as the black sheep in the family.
Re: Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks by goslowgoslow(m): 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2021
chrisxxx:

You comment validates the maxim that people are product of their environment. I can't get involved in piggery fight with you. Of course I am not bringing your family into this as they do not know they extent of your deliberate actions to drag their name into mud as the black sheep in the family.
Go to hell you fat id iot....what makes your comment different from my own? You ghetto brought up!....You are useless to yourself and a nuisance to your deranged family. Let people support whoever they want it is non of your business...you ass h.ole!
Re: Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks by chrisxxx(m): 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Go to hell you fat id iot....what makes your comment different from my own? You ghetto brought up!....You are useless to yourself and a nuisance to your deranged family. Let people support whoever they want it is non of your business...you ass h.ole!
Dunderhead! Our comments run parallel. Yours have all the vulgarism as seen in your motor park abode and barbarism. I will no longer take any form of obnoxious obloquy from you.
Re: Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks by EHoudini: 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
There are many lowlives in politics. However, Amechi is the lowest of them all. Bear-face liar and a bigot; wholesome saleout and a b.stard of the highest order.

How can Jonathan save when we greedy idiats like you as governors?
Re: Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks by goslowgoslow(m): 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
chrisxxx:

Dunderhead! Our comments run parallel. Yours have all the vulgarism as seen in your motor park abode and barbarism. I will no longer take any form of obnoxious obloquy from you.
Keep writing your stupid grammar Las las na Fail you still get for English! You maggot crack head! Cocaine don turn u to a mad and useless dog! Go and die!

Re: Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks by chrisxxx(m): 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Keep writing your stupid grammar Las las na Fail you still get for English! You maggot crack head! Cocaine don turn u to a mad and useless dog! Go and die!
In those days simpleton and inebriated fellows like you are used to solve societal challenges. Take you to the lab diagonally dissect you and obtain organs to warn others of how not to live. Only negative examples suit your worthless frame.
Re: Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks by Munzy14(m): 11:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mariangeles:

Ya wuru mma'm, ya si "unu erekwala'm" cheesy

They always want to know everything.
I swear....O nwere nke o ga awu, ihe m ga aju ya wu Ahia o na amahu o wu o naghi azu grin

Ya si m taa mechie onu..q
Re: Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks by NGpatriot: 3:08am On Dec 28, 2021
durangokid:
. Do you think Nigerians are fools? With all the crap you usually put here shows that most of you are worst than disease, that is why political class seeing how you people reason now use Nigeria as their estate, splits

Typical ignorant and low mentality nonsense, provide creadible views to justify your oissition or objections, not dumb,, meaningless and typical nonsense that makes no sense.

If you are going to spew garbage to defend your crooked and corrupt PDP uncles with, show us what they accomplished with all the money they looted and the largest oil earnings in the history of Nigeria and let.

16 years of PDP did not commission 1 single gutter or project in the whole of SE, but PMB and APC already commissioned projects in SE and and many more due to be commissioned so what do you have to offer apart from your usual dumb, lame, hateful and bitter ipob nonsense..
Re: Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks by goslowgoslow(m): 5:57am On Dec 28, 2021
chrisxxx:

In those days simpleton and inebriated fellows like you are used to solve societal challenges. Take you to the lab diagonally dissect you and obtain organs to warn others of how not to live. Only negative examples suit your worthless frame.
I am not surprised you are from family of canibals, your generations are the ones arrested in Imo State eating human....now you can see why I called you a lunatic. I have so many cadavers If you will like to eat. You are just worthless to the society, your own organs cannot even be dissected for any because no part of your body is even useful ....Both in life and death you are worthless to the world...... Lunatic!
Re: Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks by orunto27: 6:30am On Dec 28, 2021
SMALL BRAIN TO EMPTY BRAIN.

AMAECHI DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FINANCE AND PRODUCTIVITY.

THE CBN AND APC PLANNED THEIR OWN DASUKIGATE FROM JONATHAN'S EXIT.

IT'S ALL IN OBAMA KERRY SOKOTO VISIT INSTEAD OF ABUJA. THIS TIME WITH TURKEY CONNECTION.

FROM ORISA37
Re: Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks by chrisxxx(m): 6:36am On Dec 28, 2021
goslowgoslow:

I am not surprised you are from family of canibals, your generations are the ones arrested in Imo State eating human....now you can see why I called you a lunatic. I have so many cadavers If you will like to eat. You are just worthless to the society, your own organs cannot even be dissected for any because no part of your body is even useful ....Both in life and death you are worthless to the world...... Lunatic!
Being intractable and intransigent will only expose you to damnation by superior beings like me. Most times street urchins like you are demonstrable examples of nuisance in public spaces. I blamed the government in place for allowing your kinds to roam the streets and there by endangering the well being of the society. However on a second thought I realized they need you during election.
It is my desire to help you and position you with some economic advantage but your reasoning is a major drawback.
Re: Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks by durangokid: 7:38am On Dec 28, 2021
NGpatriot:

Typical ignorant and low mentality nonsense, provide creadible views to justify your oissition or objections, not dumb,, meaningless and typical nonsense that makes no sense.

If you are going to spew garbage to defend your crooked and corrupt PDP uncles with, show us what they accomplished with all the money they looted and the largest oil earnings in the history of Nigeria and let.

16 years of PDP did not commission 1 single gutter or project in the whole of SE, but PMB and APC already commissioned projects in SE and and many more due to be commissioned so what do you have to offer apart from your usual dumb, lame, hateful and bitter ipob nonsense..

. Fools like you people will come to write rubbish, with your low mentally you think Nigerians are not smart, the records are here, you cant compare PDP government with APC, I want to challenge you to name one project buhari has done in south east, and I want to challenge you to tell us any development buhari and APC has brought in any sector in Nigeria both in economy or any other sector, you can't continue to think you are fooling people, your are just an irresponsible person without conscience, all you care about is the little money they are paying you to defend the bad things, you think you can blackmail anybody who challenges you by naming the person ipob or by insult, , I don't blame you, most of you who are from irresponsible family will always be irresponsible, whoever checked your post, without being told will know how shameless and irresponsible you are
Re: Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks by goslowgoslow(m): 3:47am On Dec 29, 2021
chrisxxx:

Being intractable and intransigent will only expose you to damnation by superior beings like me. Most times street urchins like you are demonstrable examples of nuisance in public spaces. I blamed the government in place for allowing your kinds to roam the streets and there by endangering the well being of the society. However on a second thought I realized they need you during election.
It is my desire to help you and position you with some economic advantage but your reasoning is a major drawback.
Look at this Lunatic and cannibal calling somebody a street urchin! You a having so many brain disorder, your mental ability is dead...your are suffering from acute Huntington disease and Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis which you inherited from your use.less father and your pros.titute mother that could have use the cheapest condom GOLD CIRCLE to prevent your birth....that is why you have completely degenerated to this level. Your life expectancy is less than 3 days, that means you will die before the New year! Sorrow Tears and Blood follow you, the spirit of the people you have killed and eaten will follow you to your grave! Usele.ss mother fuvcker from useless parents!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Key Points In Atiku’s Acceptance Speech (PDP Presidential Primary) / Lagos PVC Clash: Tinubu Is Afraid Of Election - Debo Ologunagba / Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.