Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,206 members, 7,873,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. (3546 Views)

Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen / My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash / Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by onojaford(m): 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2021
ahnie:
Still mopping the floor,doing his sonly duties.

Pics 2- His rewards after doing a nice job.
A very soft bread and tea.

Interesting adventure!
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by Nekky5(f): 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
He is doing a great job but do not stretch him so much into mopping floors with dirty germs littered all over the place. This might expose him to things you might probably need to fight against because as a child he does not know how to go about it. If he must do certain things , please watch and direct him closely. Well-done job!!
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by ahnie: 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2021
angry

4 Likes

Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by Imustreturn(m): 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
This is beautiful

1 Like

Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by ahnie: 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
Imustreturn:
This is beautiful
Thanks my friend with the beautiful name

1 Like

Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by ThegreatLion: 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
ahnie:
Lalasticlala pls shoot lil master chisom Starr oghenetega to frontpage pls.

Let's celebrate my lil son in the spirit of the festivities.
I thought your hotplate were stolen few Days ago
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by KillerBeauty(f): 5:15am On Dec 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Why? undecided
He just looks so tiny with the mop
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by ahnie: 8:05am On Dec 27, 2021
ThegreatLion:

I thought your hotplate were stolen few Days ago
Na you thiefam abii?
Na so una go dey talk anyhow.
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by shantti(m): 9:35am On Dec 27, 2021
dollynnn:
This is impressive!
Trust some Nigerian mothers to kill the female children with domestic chores while the male children are left to enjoy.
Thank God I was able to rescue my younger brother. He even goes to the market now to get soup ingredients.
I will ensure to give my boys and girls equal training with regards to domestic chores when it's time

And I hope u teach ur female children how to change the car tyres, repair a fallen fence, uproot a big tree and all that.

1 Like

Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by dollynnn(f): 10:43am On Dec 27, 2021
shantti:

And I hope u teach ur female children how to change the car tyres, repair a fallen fence, uproot a big tree and all that.
Uproot a big tree? lipsrsealed
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by ahnie: 10:43am On Dec 27, 2021
shantti:

What's your point exactly?
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by dollynnn(f): 10:45am On Dec 27, 2021
ahnie:

Please, kindly ignore him
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by ahnie: 10:48am On Dec 27, 2021
There's no job specifications for kids,any gender can do any chores in as much as they're capable.

Whenever my husband is bathing his truck my kids helps to in washing and cleaning the truck too.

With their little bucket of soapy water and tiny rags.

Pls note that...I used the word ""bathe* because my husband is obsessed with his truck that he spends more than 3 hours every day Cleaning the truck.
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by shantti(m): 10:48am On Dec 27, 2021
ahnie:

My point is glaring but you are too proud to admit it. If the male kids are to be taught on how to do female domestic chores then it is also reasonable to teach the females how to do difficult male tasks at home.

1 Like

Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by ahnie: 10:55am On Dec 27, 2021
shantti:

My point is glaring but you are too proud to admit it. If the male kids are to be taught on how to do female domestic chores then it is also reasonable to teach the females how to do difficult male tasks at home.
Domestic chores is not gender based

1 Like

Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 27, 2021
All this attention seeking ko necessary madam, look at how you are desperately calling on a mod to push to front page. As people are celebrating him here or if you celebrate him quietly in your house, u go die? Nonsense and ingredients behaviour

3 Likes

Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by shantti(m): 11:11am On Dec 27, 2021
dollynnn:

Uproot a big tree? lipsrsealed

Yes nah.
When I was growing up, there was this huge tree in our compound that needed to be cut down because its constant shedding of dry leaves was making our compound untidy. Mum said I should do it cos she wasn't gonna pay a dime to hire any labourer to do it.
Now normally I wash plates at home, cook at home and do all the domestics chores that females should be doing even though I had sisters at home(my mum did not believe that cooking, washing plates and all that should be restricted to females only so she usually forced me to do it even though I had sisters at home)
When she told me to cut down the tree, I told her to tell my sisters to do it since house chores is unisex. I reminded her how I was usually the one that wash the car, change the car tyres, cultivate our farmland, fetch gallons of water from a very far place with a wheel barrow, split hard firewood with an axe, wash the insides of our huge water tank and all that, she never considered such hard chores unisex, but she will still tell me to cook, clean the house and all that even when my sisters were at home because to her there is nothing like female domestic chores. I told her that if there is nothing like a female domestic chores then there is equally nothing like a male domestic chores. She was short of words. She resorted to begging. I had to cut down the trees. When I was cutting it, my sisters were busy watching movies while I was laboring away. They considered it a male chore. You get my point now?
If men are to be trained in doing females domestic chores, females too should be trained in carrying out all the difficult male chores, though I know some women can do few male's chores but it's rare. Peace.
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by shantti(m): 11:20am On Dec 27, 2021
ahnie:

Domestic chores is not gender based

Assuming you are at home with your two teenage children, a male and a female and you had this urgent business to attend to but you discovered that one of your tyres is flat. Who would you call the change it. The male teen or the female teen.
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by ahnie: 11:23am On Dec 27, 2021
shantti:

Assuming you are at home with your two teenage children, a male and a female and you had this urgent business to attend to but you discovered that one of your tyres is flat. Who would you call the change it. The male teen or the female teen.
My vulcanizer grin

1 Like

Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by shantti(m): 11:25am On Dec 27, 2021
ahnie:

My vulcanizer grin

grin grin calm down, I never knew you vulcanizer lived with you. What if he and your hubby is out of reach and no body is willing to help.
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by ahnie: 11:29am On Dec 27, 2021
shantti:

grin grin calm down, I never knew you vulcanizer lived with you. What if he and your hubby is out of reach and no body is willing to help.
You're really out for me today...
grin cheesy
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by ahnie: 11:30am On Dec 27, 2021
shantti:

There's always an alternative....I would improvise.
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by shantti(m): 11:32am On Dec 27, 2021
ahnie:

There's always an alternative....I would improvise.

Improvise well oh wink Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by dollynnn(f): 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
shantti:

Yes nah.
When I was growing up, there was this huge tree in our compound that needed to be cut down because its constant shedding of dry leaves was making our compound untidy. Mum said I should do it cos she wasn't gonna pay a dime to hire any labourer to do it.
Now normally I wash plates at home, cook at home and do all the domestics chores that females should be doing even though I had sisters at home(my mum did not believe that cooking, washing plates and all that should be restricted to females only so she usually forced me to do it even though I had sisters at home)
When she told me to cut down the tree, I told her to tell my sisters to do it since house chores is unisex. I reminded her how I was usually the one that wash the car, change the car tyres, cultivate our farmland, fetch gallons of water from a very far place with a wheel barrow, split hard firewood with an axe, wash the insides of our huge water tank and all that, she never considered such hard chores unisex, but she will still tell me to cook, clean the house and all that even when my sisters were at home because to her there is nothing like female domestic chores. I told her that if there is nothing like a female domestic chores then there is equally nothing like a male domestic chores. She was short of words. She resorted to begging. I had to cut down the trees. When I was cutting it, my sisters were busy watching movies while I was laboring away. They considered it a male chore. You get my point now?
If men are to be trained in doing females domestic chores, females too should be trained in carrying out all the difficult male chores, though I know some women can do few male's chores but it's rare. Peace.
I can do some male chores.
But pulling out trees is definitely not one of them. I can not even ask my male child to do such.
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by Gloriagee(f): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
What were you doing at 2 years, please share...
garriAndsugar:
Nice one..
That's how I started too though mine was earlier.. at about 2yrs..
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by mypaddle: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
ahnie you supose de work today abi you de on hols.
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by SensualMan: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nice. The boy looks like Aki cheesy
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
great!!!

I love kids but I don't want to get married
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by ahnie: 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
michael77777:
great!!!

I love kids but I don't want to get married
May I know why you don't want to get married?
Re: A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
ahnie:

May I know why you don't want to get married?
your fellow gender are the cause...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Old Were You When You Realized This (see Here) / Do Husbands Feel Guilty After Making Love To Their Wives / Anything Wrong With Establishing Beer Palour Business To Ur Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.